[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It looks like Trump is good news for us white supremacists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: USA-ELECTION-RACE.jpg (387 KB, 966x1482) Image search: [Google]
USA-ELECTION-RACE.jpg
387 KB, 966x1482
It looks like Trump is good news for us white supremacists. Polls show that Trump supporters are consistently the most racist towards blacks and latinos. I think the Trump candidacy is really helping spread our white nationalist agenda.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-race-idUSKCN0ZE2SW
>>
>>79934291
>>
I'm black and i believe in these things too. Facts don't really care about your feelings and all that jazz. Do they think i'm going to become a hillbot now with this pointless shit.
>>
>>79934852
Looks like a bunch of Hillbots already think that way by that chart.
>>
>>79934291
>Trump supporters are more factually accurate than the rest.
>>
>>79934291

>Trinidad & Tobago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>79934291
Only 30% of Trump supports think blacks are less intelligent than whites? We have some redpilling to do, f a m.
>>
>>79934291
FALSE FLAG/SLIDE THREAD

DISREGARD THIS OBVIOUS SHILL IMMDIATELY
>>
Literally all factually true except the second and third which are subjective (and also true).
>>
Three out of five of those questions are factual, not opinions. Yes is the answer to all three of those factual questions. Knowing that black people commit more violent crime does not make your racist. It means you know a crime statistic.

This does help white supremacists because when people get called racist for simply knowing facts, then they will be more open to talking to actual racists. It also makes the word racist lose meaning. Finally, it creates resentment that white nationalists can tap into.

Reuters should be ashamed for printing such crap. In todays age of social media, of course this is going to be spread around to call Trump supporters racist. It just shows that on three out of the five questions, Trump supporters are better informed than the average citizen.
>>
>>79934852
>asking peoples opinion on statistical proven facts
>get the opposite of reality
>you can not solve a problem when you do not say what the problem is
>>
File: 1465006109016.jpg (30 KB, 329x395) Image search: [Google]
1465006109016.jpg
30 KB, 329x395
>>79934291
>pol/ will defend this
>>
>>79934291
>that view blacks as
Funny, since those are facts
>>
>>79934291

ive never seen a more scientifically correct group than trump voters. reality has a conservative slant to it
>>
If you read the fine print you find out that if you answer "I don't know" to any question than that answer is excluded from the analysis. In other words, the study if flawed and misleading.
>>
>>79934291

What you see here is proof that political correctness is a religion. You must accept (by religious faith) that we're all equal. And don't come around here with any statistical facts, HERETIC!
>>
>>79934852
>implying there's is a factual, objective record of rudeness.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.