[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU WILL BOW TO MY FEET GOYS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1467163752440.jpg (63 KB, 883x404) Image search: [Google]
1467163752440.jpg
63 KB, 883x404
https://twitter.com/JamesTraub1/status/747897572136714240
>>
(((Traub)))
>>
WHY IS POL ALWAYS RIGHT WHY DO (((THESE))) PEOPLE WANT US DEAD SO BADLY
>>
>>79933313
KILL

EVERY

JEW
>>
>>79933313
>as if they haven't already

these cunt don't even deny it.
When the race war comes, it will be shown just how weak and insignificant their numbers are.

They will be destroyed.
>>
File: 1458014253000.jpg (47 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1458014253000.jpg
47 KB, 500x476
>>79933313
>time for the elites to rise
>elites
>rise

Is the author of this piece not aware of how retarded the title itself is?
>>
>>79933581
We are the only ones standing in the way of their plans. Ruling over a low IQ race of shitskins
>>
>unironically thinking that the elites are the ones being oppressed by the evil downtrodden masses

This world is a fucking madhouse.
>>
>>79933786
>>79934003
this is the mass man talking
>>
>>79933313

Honestly speaking, I just want millions to be an elite also.

I have no sypmathy for most people, who are irrevocably dumb.

If I was as rich as Soros or Rockefeller I'd too laugh at how stupid people are and at what shit people consume.
>>
>>79933313
Yes yes it's time we gave up on democracy and let our Jew overloads rule. We are just Goyim after all
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x650
These people are so out of touch, it's ridiculous. They think they can get away with anything. They seriously don't believe revolution can happen in this day and age.

Where have I seen this before?
>>
>>79934003
If you don't believe that the financial elite is being oppressed by the plebs, you're racist
>>
>>79933313
>Left overthrows the nobility and Kings by using the French revolution
>Now that the masses realise the king and nobles were right the left wants '""""""elites""""" (read lefty lunatics) to rise up and take back power.
If only they actually did this and it backfired like always.
>>
>>79934003
this is everything they wet dream about in their randian fantasies and a call to stop the motors of the world
>>
>>79933313
>he thinks that he is part of the elite

tiptop kek
>>
>>79933786
In this case the author tries to imply that anyone who is against brexit is elite and anyone who is for brexit is a scruffy idiotic RACIST!!! REEEEEEREEE I WAS PROMISED THAT UNLIMITED MIGRATION WOULD MAKE MY INVESTMENTS PAY OFF!
>>
With unlimited migration some investments just can't fail. For example people are selling property and shares in supermarkets. There is a fear that without a continuously increasing population that property prices might fall and super markets will compete with each other on price. Sound horrible doesn't it?

It does to the investing classes. To the ordinary people who are going no where and have no investments it's a good thing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.