[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chineese Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Propaganda.jpg (263 KB, 900x661) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda.jpg
263 KB, 900x661
Hey /pol/. I am really craving Chinese food right now, but that got me thinking. Why does every Chinese restaurant owner always have broken English? Mexican restaurant owners dont have such a think accent, so why Chinese restaurant owners? Theories?
>>
They mostly deal wth other chinese buying food. Less incentive to learn english?
>>
>>79933141
chinese isnt a latin language, there are sounds in english that arent present in east asian languages and vice versa
>>
I'm a manager at one of these restaurants. The Chinese guys don't learn English because there are so many of them in the country. They have their own towns and networks.

When they want to hire a new cook, they post an ad on Chinese websites and people call instantly looking for work. When the contract is over, they leave and find something else to do.

They have zero incentive to learn english. Chinese cooking is so hard that only a handful of people can do them and these guys are always guaranteed a job.

They're generally red pilled and they work in a hive mind. They're one of the best kind of immigrants to have.
>>
>>79934482
>don't assimilate
>best kind of immigrants
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>79934482
>chinese food
>hard

Silly Yank cunt
>>
File: Canada asians.jpg (110 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Canada asians.jpg
110 KB, 620x388
>>79933141

They live in Chinatown and keep their accent, they dont assimilate, and many of them just came here "fresh off the boat"
>>
File: tyrone laughing.jpg (32 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
tyrone laughing.jpg
32 KB, 600x648
>>79934482

This reminds me of a hilarious video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCp8Nkdtq4

>Fuck Chinese people
>They are just drones

Guy goes around killing chinks in a game because they just take all the stuff that you can gather and control the markets, they dont actually play the game they just "farm" stuff like drones endlessly and make it harder for everyone else.

Hes black though, so its not racist.
>>
>>79935442

>like the ebola virus, these mothafuckas will spread
>we stoppin em, we checkin em
>>
>>79933141
As a twinkie I have a bit of knowledge on this.
As noted by some there is no incentive to master english when there is already a large expat community. When you have a community of folks of Guangzhou, Hong Kong and the rest of the Mandarin speaking regions of China you can effectively live in a bubble of Chinese culture that can cater to your entertainment, any necessary shopping, legal matters, financial dealings, taxation issues, immigration matters and medical issues can be handled by either bi-lingual service providers or unofficial translators/interpreters in the form of relatives, friends or local 2nd gen students.
>>
>>79934785
Crime free and contributing to GDP is more important than assimilation.
>>
>>79934785
why would they stoop so low as to assimilate themselves into your shit society from their superior one? Might as well tell jews to give up their money.
>>
>>79935442

>that's like trying to beat a russian at climbing a skyscraper bruh

this video is removing my sides continually
>>
>>79933141
we do the broken engrish thing because we subconsciously think westerners get frightened by an asian person speaking english properly. even if we speak it properly we make sure to have a bit of an accent just in case
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.