[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to tell you, that i lost all hope, that European countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457298994762.jpg (35 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1457298994762.jpg
35 KB, 600x452
I have to tell you, that i lost all hope, that European countries will sustain a white majority. So i thought even if climate change is ture, i do not care about the enviroment anymore. Let's try to fuck the climate up, so that the brown people of the future will suffer droughts and famine and eventually die out.
>>
>>79933042
Demoralization is for bitches.
>>
>>79933042
And what if the Ubermensch are caught in these droughts too?
>>
>>79933042
>i lost all hope, that European countries will sustain a white majority.
Oh please. You guys are fucking dramatic
>>
>>79933179
as i see it by then they will be bred out of existence by shitskins anyway
>>
>>79933263
We need our own planet.
>>
>>79933263
>>79933380
You need to start ethnically cleansing you drama queens, not like it'll be the first time
>>
>>79933566
Ethnic cleansing? You realize the rest of the world will turn on us right? Europe is taking the brunt of the Rapefugee Crisis, but there are more and more Mudslimes in the US too. And The libtard countries will immediately take action against us.
>>
>>79933042
>implying anyone here actually believes climate change is a bad thing
>implying anyone even believes it exists
>>
File: White Genocide South Africa.jpg (113 KB, 650x579) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide South Africa.jpg
113 KB, 650x579
>>79933194

Easy for you to say Poland.

Look at South Africa, because that will be France in about 10-20 years.
>>
>>79933778
maybe we too should invent some kind of tragedy we can milk for sympathy so we can ignore UN resolutions and rid ourselves of our problematic inhabitants... ;)
>>
>>79933778
The rest of world will turn against the USA and Europe? What rest of the world? And who cares if you'll have diplomatic difficulties with other nations(again, what nations, china? russia will call you racist? there are barely any libtard nations that are not western), they're not going to nuke you. If both Europe and the USA, i.e. the west, will begin ethnically cleansing, either by eradication or by banishment, nobody will have power to do anything about it. And even if they will it's worth it and all it means is to be on bad terms with Muslim countries who hate infidels anyway.
>>
>>79933042
Well, that will probably cause more migration to Europe...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.