[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faggot Youtuber defends refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rf.jpg (84 KB, 669x527) Image search: [Google]
rf.jpg
84 KB, 669x527
Dear personal army, this retarded NU male who happens to be very well known on the French youtube made a video defending rapefugees and blaming evil Hungary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhmf9Fiuho

Please, help to fuck up his like/dislike ratio so maybe the brainwashed kids who watch his video will question his opinion instead of taking them as facts
>>
For what reason?
He and all of his followers will burn when the day of the rope comes.
>>
He's a cuck
>>
k...keep me posted
>>
so what?
you're only promoting his channel you dumbass
>>
We could try turning him into a #Cruzmissile maybe.
>>
>>79931095
Guess you need something going for you guys. I'll help.
>>
>>79932710
Dude, he already has 1.7 millions views anyway
>>
>>79931095
Nypa. Kys.
>>
Well, I did my bit
>>
>>79932710
We can do it
Only a few dozen thousands more dislieks
>>
File: image.png (690 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
690 KB, 1136x640
Ayyyy
>>
done, froggie
>>
Done though what the fuck is he saying m8?
>>
>>79932710
>Mexican intellectual
It's all about the psychological effect of having a fan of this channel who has seen previous videos of his have a massively greater number of likes to dislikes, and now he gets to this video and sees that the number of dislikes is growing and in his mind he questions wether or not the things the cuck says is """right""" or wrong. And at the same time he sees that many others think his opinions on this are wrong, thus influencing how he thinks.
>>
>>79933702
weed lmao
>>
At least he doesn't own a csgo betting website and shows himself betting and winning on said website.
>>
>>79934199
uuhhh you touch my tra lalala, my omelette du fromage
>>
This dude's a cuck who sucks foreign dicks all the time, stop giving this guy neetbux
>>
I saw what they are doing to your country, namely Paris. It was all very funny. Pair it with constant terrorist threat, it's become a hell hole.
>>
File: 5858.jpg (40 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
5858.jpg
40 KB, 300x422
France is a synonym of Liberalism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.