[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /planning to get married after getting rich/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160706_142652.jpg (166 KB, 329x583) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_142652.jpg
166 KB, 329x583
>Aside from the £62million she says she needs to purchase a home, the former Pirelli model says she needs £1million each year to dress herself, with her shopping list including £58,000 for two luxury handbags, as well as £23,000 for six ‘casual’ handbags and £35,000 for ten clutch bags.
>She is demanding £4,000 for 15 pairs of sunglasses, two sets of ski wear for trips to Gstaad in Switzerland and £26,000 for her mobile phone.
>She is also seeking £247,000 to book the Presidential Suite at the Hotel Ritz Paris, for an October half-term break she wants to take every year.
>Then there’s the £9,400 she needs for the four bottles of face cream she gets through annually, which must surely — at that price — have provided relief for her tear-stained face over the past few months.
>she claims he has kept a £10million blue diamond ring which rightfully belongs to her.
>She said that a £55million property in Eaton Square, with a pool and a hot tub, would need another £6.5million to be decorated to her taste.
>She also wants £4.4million for a house in the country and around half-a-million pounds for five cars — three in London and two in Beverly Hills, to be kept at the home her ex-husband bought her following the end of their marriage.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670682/The-wife-just-t-live-without-spending-116-000-year-handbags-Britain-s-biggest-divorce-hears-expensive-essentials-former-supermodel-just-won-t-up.html
http://archive.is/5KINx
>>
>>79930143

> Who /planning to get married after getting rich/ here?

Not without prenup.
>>
>>79930821
That won't save you.
>>
>>79930143
>Getting married
>20XX
Nope.
>>
>>79930821
>>79931303
I concur. Pre nups may save you from a lot of little things but don't forget how bad the divorce courts are against men. A lot of pre nup stuff gets chucked aside, if not all of it.
>>
Seems like it's more of a contract in Poland and doesn't even need lawyers.
Maybe for the good.
In India, divorce was a foreign concept. So was prenup. Now it's rising. But still courts can rip off prenups for the sake of 'morality'.
>>
>>79930143

> 61-year-old billionaire Saudi Dr Walid Juffali.

Haha.

Stiffed twice by his wifes. Something tells me that PhD thesis of his was ghost written.
>>
>>79930143
>Be super fucking rich
>Marry someone you didnt know/who didnt care for you before you became rich
I mean. At least marry someone you knew and loved before you became rich. Its ''somewhat" safer than this obvious pitfall.

Best thing would be to never marry(for the state) and rather have a church marriage which you refuse to have the state recognise if you actually want to marry.
>>
>>79930143
>>79931628
>>79931303

Why are divorce cases in the Anglosphere so fucking retarded? Why do Anglo and American judges seem to be of the opinion that women can't make money themselves?

I remember that case in which John Cleese had to give up half of his property to an ex wife, even though they didn't even have children... And why can prenups be thrown out?
>>
im never getting married

at this point they might aswell hand out chastity devices to priests or just castrate you during the ceremony

why the fuck would you get married, unless the girl is richer than you
>>
>>79930143
And it would cost not even a fraction of that to have her disappear and bribe the authorities to look the other way.
>>
>>79931866

He would have been better off just picking a pretty maid. An ex model cruising for billionaires, what's the odds she's a gold digger?

Oh well, can't shed a tear for a Saudi semi-aristocrat getting raped.
>>
>>79930821
>Not without prenup.

Prenups can be torn up by a judge without that decision going through trial or review process, for a number of different reasons.

You need to be able to prove that she was of sound mind and understood what she was doing when she signed that prenup, you also need to be able to prove there was no coersion, verbal , written or otherwise. There's also cases where women have claimed there was a verbal promise that was made if the prenup was agreed to and that was later abandoned, so you have to prove that you've never made such a verbal promise.

It's basically a farce, if she turns on the waterworks in front of a judge she'll get it thrown out, there's loads of well trained lawyers who can coach her in exactly what to say in order to take a cut of whatever she takes from you.

If you think a prenup will save you, the you're extremely naive and you're going to lose everything.

Never marry.
Never have kids (child support can exceed alimony)
Never co-habitate (you end up in common law marriage)

Always maintain your own address that you either soley own or rent, never let anyone else have the name on the lease. Never let anyone stay the night especially many nights in a row, allowing people to stay more than a few nights can be construed as you sharing the domicile.

Never co-sign someone elses house either to join share rent or join pay a mortgage, same goes for all bills and utilities.

I kid you not in some jurisdictions people have been accused as being in a common law marriage even when men live alone but let women reside in their home for more than a few nights a week, they'll throw the fucking book at you and then the whole bookcase.

If you're successful or have any assets to speak of then all this shit sadly puts it all at risk.
>>
I just pay 19500€ a month to my ex wife.
You can marry at any age and financial status, if you really feel like it.
>>
>>79930143
I'm pretty sure a well placed "accident" is way cheaper than that shit
>>
>>79930143
How can you be this fucking entitled for being just there.

Pay hitman, make her disappear, bribe authorities.
win life.
>>
>>79931973
Anglosphere is the worst place in the West, my friend. Continental Europe is a place to be.
>>
>>79930143
I hope she loses everything and ends up in a whorehouse
>>
>>79931866
That or just don't tell people your rich. Live a sustainable modest life. Meet someone under the pretext of being poor
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 394x458
>>79932791
Very good goy, you wouldn't want to reproduce and over populate the world right?
>>
don't plan on being rich don't really care for that or marriage I rather just get retired and live in the woods during my last years after I father some kids.
>>
>>79932995
>I just pay 19500€ a month to my ex wife.
>19500€ a month

are you an oil oligarch?
>>
>>79932791
basically just fuck them and dump them, woman are ass backwards retarded, they create laws that sorely benefit their greed man back away from them and they create further laws that allowed them to pursuit their greed with giving away anything man back away even further.
I am sure that at some point woman will seek laws that will allowed them to keep half of your assets if you stare at her ass for more than 5 seconds and I am quite sure some bitch has already tried it
>>
>>79933442
I wouldn't want to reproduce because it gives the state access to all your assets in case they happen to want to give it all to your wife. Getting married is the ultimate jew and the fastest way to lose all your shekels.
>>
>>79932791

Just don't be a permanent resident in the UK or the US or have property there.
>>
>>79933647
Yep, there's a law going through the house of commons in the UK right now which basically says if you cohabitate with a woman and she becomes pregnant and then you split up, she gets the equivalent of what is Alimony, access to half your shit.

You literally wont even have to be married, unless contested it will be assumed that the child is yours, you can own the place of residence and she doesn't need to have any claim to it, so even if you pay all the bills and the rent and the food but she simply stays there a few nights a week it will be considered her permanent residence.

You couldn't make this shit up.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 384x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 384x201
>>79933650
>>
POO POO POO POO POO POO

IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

LOO LOO LOO LOO LOO
>>
File: 32193389103.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
32193389103.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
>being rich and powerful

>limiting yourself to only 1 woman

why even get rich in the 1st place?
>>
>>79933619
Is it the only way to get money in Russia? No. Currency manipulator, investor, hedge fund co-founder.
>>
>>79933757
>>79933757
>Just don't be a permanent resident in the UK or the US or have property there.

Like it's any better anywhere else.

Canada has laws that fix child support payments to be enough to keep your children in the same luxury that they were when you were together. Which means if you have a spike in earnings one year and you separate, then you have to pay the percetnage of the earnings that year - until the children grow up. Even if you earn less every year after, the payments can exceed what you earn. Do you know what a judge said to a man in that position? That his ability to pay had no bearings on his obligation to pay.

It's called debtors prison because you can go to prison for not paying. But you're expected to still pay when you're in prison and physically cannot earn money so you stay in prison indefinitely.

France isn't much better. It's consisdered illegal to have a paternity test done on childen, so if a woman claims a child is yours you have to pay child support for that child, if you contest you're not the father and take a test to prove it, you go to jail.

Seriously, look it up. So where do you suggest men move for a safe marriage and to become a father safely?
>>
>>79933342

wrong.

if I was multi millionaire I would
freeze sperm on bank they last up to 10 years frozen
immediately get vasectomy
fuck gold diggers and tell them I want a kid so they'll let me creampie
wait till bitch gets pregnant cuss you know tell be fucking Chad on the side
laugh at bitch cus now she is other a single mother or will have to abort

many years later find surrogate mother, basically 11/10 athlete girl with an Einstein level IQ

offer good compensation to have my kid, get kid cut any link between mother and kid, get nanny/fuck buddy to raise spawn

......?

profit

never marry
never sign any document unless specified service
and special never bring the government in to any of your affairs
>>
>>79934165
That's why you live in Benelux or Nordics where women gets no money, if you don't have kids together. I just give money to my ex volunteerely, because we had happy 4 years together and she is a good person.
>>
File: 1447972930821.gif (332 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1447972930821.gif
332 KB, 720x405
I'm married to myself.
And this qt
>>
The daughter learned from the mother. Allah bless the Sheikh that marries her.
>That daughter, however, is not so happy with her. Court has heard that Juffali has made a “living will” leaving the girl assets of more than 150 million pounds.
>On the stand, Estrada sobbed when relating the phone call she’d received from her mini-me daughter the previous evening. The spawn had complained: “Mummy, you are going to make me a poor girl."
http://archive.is/QCY6n
>>
>>79930143
Why are men so stupid and think with their cocks? That's his fault for marrying a golddigger who didn't give a shit about him. Did he really think: " I'm wealthy and this hot model wants to be with me?? She surely loves me for my great perosnality, she's a wife material!"
>>
>>79934509
Female privilege. Not even once.
>>
>>79934787
I seriously don't understand why ultra rich guys marry soulless gold digging models.
it's ok if you wanna fuck her but why sign government papers saying that she owns your assets?
>>
>>79930821
come get married in hong kong
prenups are respected and sjwism hasnt infected our courts yet
>>
>>79934509
>Quick, blame the man for women being shit!
kek The Jews really worked you over good.
>>
Guess there's only one say to see her nude. Unless there are scans on torrent.
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/PIRELLI-CALENDAR-1993-CLARIDGE-CHRISTINA-ESTRUDA-CLAUDIE-/191907761467
>>
>>79935786

I'm skeptical ever since playing Sleeping Dogs, what are the odds that I'll be dragon-kicked while walking down the street?
>>
>>79935735
Exactly. If I were rich I would only marry someone I would attract without showing off my wealth. Or someone who liked me before I became rich.
>>
>>79935786
Thank fucking God, also you have lan Kwai fong for partying and tst for shopping.

Hong Kong is the fucking place to be
>>
>>79930143
>saudi billonaire gets ovaried

I dont care, I care more about Depp getting Jewed
>>
>>79937361
>wanting to live in a city where you're surrounded by gooks
I already experience that. It's awful.
>>
You have to keep in the life she has grown accustomed to. Divorce must preserve the woman's important status.
>>
Portion - if you have or come from money, keep everything you own in a trust - buy houses through corporations and have the trustee and / or person on the corporate filings be someone outside your family that you trust or a niece/nephew of a sibling.

My wife isn't getting shit if she decides to be a whore because I am "broke".
>>
>>79937985

Protip*
>>
File: 1440660719014.jpg (105 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1440660719014.jpg
105 KB, 639x720
>>79930143
For £500k you can get a pro hitman to leave no evidence of any kind.

>Lose hundreds of millions,multiple properties,dozens of valuable investment assets and multiple vehicles.
>Lose half a million and the rest is yours.
I know which one I would choose.
>>
File: 1466378319863.png (322 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466378319863.png
322 KB, 720x720
>>79934165
>It's consisdered illegal to have a paternity test done on childen
>>
>>79937662
You better to provide her with money, if you had a good divorce and had good time with her. I provide my ex with money, because I want her to be happy and be able to travel, use healthy food, attend her hobbies. She deserves it.
>>
Anyone have that image of the guy saying "wow how would somebody get trapped by that? what an idiot!" to a few things then in the last panel he's with a girl
>>
File: rusty-woman.jpg (697 KB, 1200x1296) Image search: [Google]
rusty-woman.jpg
697 KB, 1200x1296
>>79930143
>Who /planning to get married after getting rich/ here?

Nearly nobody. /pol/ is MGTOW.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.