[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This video is from 2006 how could she change her views in su
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ap_clinton_lb_150319_16x9_992.jpg (42 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ap_clinton_lb_150319_16x9_992.jpg
42 KB, 992x558
This video is from 2006 how could she change her views in such a short time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>>
>>79929104

We should spread this like wild-fire.
>>
>>79929104

here's another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
>>79929104
bump

how do we get this viral?
>>
>>79929104
She was also against gay marriage until a few years ago.
She's more of a neocon then most people would think when you look at her war mongering and destroying countries that Saudi Arabia or whoever wanted bombed.
>>
Why do you think Hillary has ever been against strengthening the border and deporting those illegals who have committed transgressions?

Because Trump's stupid "build wall" rhretoric?

Everyone agrees the border is a problem, it's just not that everyone says stupid catchphrasey shit about it.
>>
>>79929104
the views on this have been plateaued for months
I think Google indirectly censors videos like this from billowing up to popularity by removing it from public listings -- only people who specifically search for it or are sent it can see it.
>>
>implying Clinton has any values

She was against gay marriage when that was worth more votes than being for it. She was against immigration when that was worth more votes than being for it. There is nothing she cares about except power, and she will abandon any position that doesn't result in getting more of it.
>>
>>79929726
It says this video was posted on June 8th, but I watched the same video in January and once it hit ~250k views it was removed and reuploaded to a similar channel

Goygle does so many tricks and shit to stop shit from spreading
>>
>>79929104
>hillary actually has her own views

hillary is a part of the war machine known as the (((USA GOVERNMENT)))
>>
This is news to you guys? Hillary is a complete neocon who was anti gay marriage, anti immigration, anti welfare and when she saw an opportunity to run for democrat with the woman gambit she suddenly 180'd on all these stances and is now selling herself as some progressive all-encompassing altruist noblewoman of the people.

I thought you guys were aware of this? It's only all over the normienet. 5 minutes of research on this nefarious old bat will show you exactly what she's trying to do.
>>
>>79930086

>no one knows that hillary is a fucking liar.

of course we all know. but sharing links and building archives is important so people can prepare for the meme war after the convention.
>>
>>79929790
Even Obama said she'd say anything to get in office, and now that faggot is pissing away our tax dollars campaigning for the cunt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.