[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Mega Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Hilldawg.jpg (611 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hilldawg.jpg
611 KB, 800x1000
H-hey, guys!

I know we've put a lot of work in rigging the debate polls for Hillary, creating epic memes ("Delete your account." xD That was my fav!), and overall giving her positive feedback to really let her know that she has her fingers on America's middle class pulse.

Who here is absolutely enthralled at the idea of the first woman president?! HISTORY is in the making. But, we need to have a serious conversation, /pol/. We all know we aren't just voting Hillary for her looks (hehe, love you, Hill! ;]). We are voting her because she will make America great.

She believes in gay marriage, helping minorities, and, best of all, COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

We all know that places like the Donald and Reddit shill for Trump non-stop (absolutely repulsive if you ask me), but we really need to make sure Hillary takes the White House this election and ensures that we can continue seeing real progress. I know it will be hard to beat Obama, but have faith friends! I, for one, know she can do it!

Daily reminder: /pol/ is an LGBTQ and feminist friendly board. Please refrain from making sexist comments about her. IF you wish to do so, we may have to censor your posts. Grow up if you can't debate her policies. Hate speech will not be tolerated and IP addresses who use hate speech will be logged and reported. This is especially important for any country in the EU. Please, it's 2016. Be respectful of your fellow human beings and /pol/itical correctness friends. I've also been doing my part to report any suspicious activity to the NSA or CIA as well. I've been tipping them off about disgusting toxic, racist shitholes like Reddit for awhile now and encourage you to do the same. Thank you.

Now, say it with me!
HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT!
>>
File: JustFuckMeDonaldTrumpPlease.png (120 KB, 509x351) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMeDonaldTrumpPlease.png
120 KB, 509x351
JUST
>>
wtf i hate trump now
>>
File: 1453325096523.png (300 KB, 880x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453325096523.png
300 KB, 880x1200
>>79928357
Terrible m8. Too long and shitty. Can an Aussie show this commoner how its done.
>>
>>79928426
I had the same realization too. Then I became #HillaryArtillery
>>
File: 1454387030755s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454387030755s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
Oh yeah! On last thing guys! Our campaign logo has been updated, and here's the new one.

Let's get this out there and make sure every American sees it a hundred times a day! BYE NOW!
>>
>>79928711
That's right! Hillary will reform the prison system! Thanks for the contribution anon!
>>
File: 1457690613482.jpg (685 KB, 900x971) Image search: [Google]
1457690613482.jpg
685 KB, 900x971
The fire rises.
>>
>the average Hillary Clinton supporter

https://youtu.be/oKosd0xJadE
>>
Hilary is amazing she's funny as well I could say she Hilarious. Vote Hitlery
>>
>>79928357
sage shill thread
>>
>>79934251
Get with the Program, or THEY will kill you after SHE is in Power.
>>
>>79934380
Trumpkins will kill you... right win fascists. Luckily we are antifa!
>>
>>79928357
OP fell for the /pol/ is satire meme and gave it a go himself.

Bless.
>>
>>79939184
>/pol/ is satire is satire is satire
Right, m8. #ImWithHer
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.