[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw republicans get incredibly angry about 3% of our budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: dqwq.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
dqwq.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
> mfw republicans get incredibly angry about 3% of our budget being spent on food stamps and welfare despite the fact that it helps millions in need
> mfw have no problem with the military taking up over 50% of our budget even though the military has accomplished nothing but destabilize the entire middle east and north africa
why are republicans so fucking stupid /pol/? do you think it is low IQ? or simply a result of the failure of the american educational system?
>>
File: learntoreaddumbass.png (146 KB, 1003x915) Image search: [Google]
learntoreaddumbass.png
146 KB, 1003x915
>Half

ITT: People who can't read or look up information
>>
most republicans don't even want to abolish welfare outright just reform it
>>
>>79927026
>Military over 50%
>Social security and welfare under 3%
Cmon-Son.jpeg
>>
>>79927112
I am talking about are discretionary budget which can easily be changed you retard, our mandated budget is incredibly fucking hard to change

>>79927124
not true whatsoever

>>79927153
I should have put in the OP I was talking about discretionary spending ( the money which we can actually decide where it goes, we cannot just cut social security funding )
>>
>>79927461
quit moving the goalposts
>>
>>79927026
Can't remember the last time we were invaded or had a good terror attack. Guess the inflated defense budget is working.
>>
>>79927461
>only the discretionary budget counts towards government spending
KYS
>>
>>79927461
we always knew you were a fagop
just admit you got btfo by burgerbro
>>
>>79927026
Congratulations. You just realised the virtues of isolationism. Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>79927461
>not true whatsoever
Because you say it's not true? I don't want to get rid of welfare entirely. It helps some people. I want to make it so gibmedats like my damn unemployed sister-in-law don't sit on their asses getting Medicaid and WIC despite my brother making enough that she should get neither.
>>
>>79927112
Damn Op got btfo and is also a fag.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.