[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservative/Traditional Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 575x769) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 575x769
How to i convince my girl to be more conservative or Traditional?

Anybody managed convince their gf to take the red pill?
>>
unless she's already slightly receptive to the idea then there's really not much you can do. you should just find someone else because she's a dead end
>>
>>79925681
Thats the thing, i cant, i am really attached to her and i want her to see the reason and I believe i can change her. Just dont know how
>>
>>79926191
is she that committed to you though? if she is then it might not end up being a problem. if she's not then gl with the divorce after 10 years
>>
>>79926388
Well she is i believe, i was her first and even tho she knows im a strong conservative and she doesnt agree with my view points and called me close minded and other slurs like that she still says that she loves me and and doesnt want to break up
>>
First, what do you mean?

How is she not traditional enough now and how do you want her to change?

Americans probably have no concept of what a traditional Lithuanian girl is supposed to be like.
>>
>>79925528
That's like asking how do you make bread fresh again

You can't
>>
>>79925528
>have gf kidnapped by mobsters
>make phonecall about having particular set of skills
>change name to Chad Redmeat V8 McThundercock
>save gf from mobsters

100% guaranteed to work once in a blue moon.
>>
I had a pretty liberal gf, and I redpilled her slowly, by dropping some news about blacks or muslims chimping out.
I did it slowly and increased the news and my comments over time. Now she dislikes dark skinned people
>>
File: 1190577026614.jpg (44 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
1190577026614.jpg
44 KB, 800x602
I've known a few traditional girls

everything in society tries to turn them into whores including other girls
>>
If you cant find a traditional girl in Lithuania then you are truly fucked my friend
>>
>>79925528
You have to drop subtle bread crumbs and see if she picks them up to nibble or completely ignores them. If she nibbles, you increase the amount until she's begging for your freedom sandwich. If she ignores, then fuck her a few more times for nostalgias sake then get rid of her.
>>
>>79925528

I had a gf I broke up with. I taught her to be racist against blacks. She is still feminist, but she is definitely much more open to conservative ideas now and has adapted some to her own.

one of my platonic female friends was a whore and i pretty much taught her way that was bad for her without being a dick about it. its working. she's put a halt to all the dating and is questioning "sexual liberation" now. feels good.

Also another female friend I had a fling with recently. She told me she wanted to see other people but wanted to continue to see me. I told her fuck no. Monogamy or gtfo. She gtfo'd. Our mutual friend (the platonic female friend) told me that she is starting to regret it. The process is making progress.

You just have to be patient, good-looking, amicable, and the female has to respect your opinion. In order for them to respect your opinion, you have to appeal to the narrow social traits (amicability, good-looks, kindness.) You have to word Catholic principles well and explain them logically why conservative principles lead to the best lifestyle and increases confidence. My other friend is also good-looking and he is infiltrating the feminazi circle and he ended up sleeping with this uber-feminist after trashing feminism in fornt of her and her friend.

It can be done. You just have to exert confidence in a way that is not intimidating, while being attractive.

Goodnight.
>>
>>79925528
The redpill must be inserted like a suppository. Butt seriously, I think that most women are immune to the truth and would fuck a nigger in a heartbeat. You do get traditional girls, but they are extremely rare due to media making then think black lives matter.
>>
>>79927549
I'll also add that I explained to my white gf that she should fight to keep her privilege and to fear Muslims. With a little help from her dad, she is now considering voting for Trump over Clinton.

She was a women's gender study major and a Bernie supporter. Have hope.
>>
>>79927709
Okay I shouldn't be posting a third time but she also believes Hitler is "inspirational" now. I just cant help but tell 4chan about my successes. Im just so proud of what Ive done :')
>>
>>79927767
>>79927709
Good job. By contrast, my gf redpilled me.
>>
>>79927767
Hi Leonard
>>
>>79926953
>>79927543

Shes Spanish that lived long time in UK.
>>
>>79925528
you can't. dump her.
>>
femanon here.
You cannot redpill her if there's not some 'foundation' already there. But most girls really, deeply believe whatever the left spews.
Think, would you like to be w/ someone you had to 'educate'? Women are to a degree moldable but they will just parrot whatever you do. Dump her, and search for another one.
>>
I found my love at our stadium, we started running together, then got closer. She's very very conservative. Truly a fucking gift from the gods.
Look them up at stadiums/gyms
>>
>>79925528
It's hard but possible and take much time. I had to do this with my gf, but she took some first steps by herself. She was hardcore communist before I met her, but she found out flaws of communism by herself.

Then I confronted her on moral relativism. She thought that every action can't seen as good or bad, because it is only how you look at this. I had to come up with much arguments against it.

I confronted her on how one person can be useful to society and why is this important, because she thought that individual good is most important.

I confronted her why she hates Catholicism and we came to agreement that she should respect it at least, because she wouldn't change me and I would be shitting on her religions or ideas if she shits on mine.

Then I let it go, I planted the seed, she slowly changing. She won't be much redpilled now, but it changed her point of view. She is slowly turning to being more conservative.
Sometimes I drop some pills to her, but she hates to talk on politics.
>>
>>79925528
My wife is, I guess, the kind of traditional girl you want. She never wears pants and always wears her hair in a braid and she sews and plays violin and recites poetry. She can slaughter and skin and cook basically anything(her family raised animals) and she makes jams and preserves. She doesn't believe in women's suffrage, she votes how I tell her. She's perfect.
>>
How do I find a red pilled female?
>>
File: ukranianbride.gif (2 MB, 320x210) Image search: [Google]
ukranianbride.gif
2 MB, 320x210
>>79928190
>>
>>79928160
disregard all female opinion.

The truth is women aren't capable of "deeply" believing anything at all. Nor are they capable of realizing the lack of depth they are capable of.

This "femanon" (probably a tranny) herself doesn't realize it. Listen to someone who has known women on many levels. They are biologically in the hands of men of confidence and nobility. If you are confident and show noble intentions and pick your words right, they will follow you.

Women are made to follow men, and never lead.
>>
File: 1467351395429.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1467351395429.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>79928414
get out of your basement and meet one. then redpill her yourself.
>>
>>79928370
>She never wears pants and always wears her hair in a braid and she sews and plays violin and recites poetry

You think that makes a woman 'traditional'?
A woman dressed like that can still look lewd and unappropriate or tasteless.
Being able to play the violin as a criterion for being conservative/non-degenerate.. what have we come to!
>>
>>79928205
Thats good to hear,

The problem with my girl is the whole, its my body i do what ever i want, its 2016, this doesnt hurt you, stuff
Im still glad shes not that type of girl that would go around riding cock carusel, but her talking about going to parties to get drunk and going to the beach toppless since apperantly in spanish (beach that is considered normal) is kinda bothering me.
>>
>>79925528

I just like pleasing my male. Encourage with praise when she does something traditional, but be sincere about it. If she's learning how to cook, use positive reinforcement. Cleaning, same.

It's a good rule of thumb, just don't go overboard or you'll look fake.
>>
>>79928205
Oh and it took about a year, sometimes topics just came up and when I felt to telling her something she doesn't agrees I was just telling what I think.
If she argued with me, I gave her even more arguments.
We had a lot of arguments, it wasn't quiet, once I won, sometimes she, sometimes noone. I tried not to push it too hard, because sometimes it only took few steps to cross a line
>>
File: LTbuaYVu2_c.jpg (473 KB, 1475x2048) Image search: [Google]
LTbuaYVu2_c.jpg
473 KB, 1475x2048
>>79928476
Fuck me, I laughed so hard
>>
>>79928510

enjoy your female president amerisexist
>>
>>79928510
There are certain areas women can't fully reason in (politics, science..) but when it comes to knowing other women, then I think I'm alright.
>>
File: tumblr_nqzoxq7rOx1r0x8pno1_500.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqzoxq7rOx1r0x8pno1_500.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
Here's Varg talking about how to find a Tradwife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
>>
>>79928872
Thats intresting
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.