[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alton Sterling and the Chimp Brigade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: alton-sterling-2.jpg (30 KB, 583x445) Image search: [Google]
alton-sterling-2.jpg
30 KB, 583x445
So, I've been reading the comments on FB and JewTube about this stupid ass hole. Watched the video of him getting shot.

I never really bought the shit you guys say about niggers, but I'm really starting to buy it now. I don't think this has changed the way I think much, but you guys have a point.
>>
How did you not believe us about niggers before its not a conspiracy
>>
>>79921811
Because my best friend is black and he doesn't act like that. In fact, his first reaction to Ferguson was "Why are these dumb niggas destroying their own community?" The guy even tells me he hates his race sometimes.

I'm slowly accepting that he's an extremely rare exception.
>>
This seems like the one time it's an unjustified killing desu
>>
>>79921906
Yeah i know a black dude whos cool too. Theres niggers and there's people who are black and they arent the same thing
>>
>>79921906
There's a difference between black people and niggers.
>>
>>79922030

>killing nigger
>Unjustified

52% and falling fast
>>
>>79922030
It does look pretty bad i mean they pretty much executed the guy but idk for sure
>>
Reminder that police killed way more unarmed whites in 2015 than blacks but white people are all too asleep to care
>>
>>79922030
Oh, no, I watched the video. Even from that, you can tell there was probably justification. Then I heard that he's a 37 year old jobless sex offender and I was really angry.
>>
>>79922522
He was face down on the ground with two huge guys on. His back he was not a threat
>>
>>79922664

Nigger are always a threat.
>>
-1 nigger in the world
problem, where?
>>
>>79921729
Josh shahryar here. I am putting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.
>>
>>79922664
Yeah, they'll probably get them for that in court. We'll see. But mourning the guy is a fucking joke. Nobody other than his family or loved ones should mourn his dumb ass.
>>
File: Josh-Shahryar.jpg (11 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Josh-Shahryar.jpg
11 KB, 400x200
photo of the shooter
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1649x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1649x293
>>79922030
>be armed felon
>point gun and threaten people
>cops get called
>they try to arrest you
>resist arrest
>go for your gun
>get shot
DINDU NUFFIN!!!!
>>
>>79922803
Stop covering up for Sam Hyde
>>
File: 1467700101157.jpg (40 KB, 350x695) Image search: [Google]
1467700101157.jpg
40 KB, 350x695
>>79922082
Mein gott, you're right...
>>
>>79922664
He wasn't face down you blind nigger
>>
>>79922805
I would stay nigger logic, but I'm beggining to think niggers operate on the same "logic" as women do.
>>
>>79922835
Did they seriously buy that bullshit?
>>
>>79922896
Why not both
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 676x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 676x604
>>79922664
So many newfriends as of late
>>
File: white people.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
white people.png
1 B, 486x500
white """"""""people""""""""""
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 640x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 640x928
>>79923198
Whites are taught to hate having pride in being white
>>
>>79922030
Looks bad from the angle that we have the footage at so far desu. Let's not jump to conclusions though, anon. Wait for the facts before you make up your mind
>>
>>79923187
I love you guys. I never want to leave.
>>
>>79922805
>be armed felon
>point gun and threaten people
>cops get called
>stay in the immediate vicinity
He deserved it desu senpai
>>
Morons blew their loads in Ferguson, all they can do now is whine on Twitter, no one will remember him in two days.
>>
This is pretty blatantly bad but I think the general population/ media is getting fed up with this stuff and just doesn't care anymore.

We had a black teenager that got shot here in my hometown that black people tried to get up in arms about but it never picked up any attention. But I think that was mainly because the teen had a gun on him and was driving a stolen car, that's a tough sell for the "he was a good boy he didn't do nuffin" crowd.
>>
>>79921906
Black =/= nigger, there sorted
>>
>>79921906
My closest friend is a Turk, my mother is a Muslim. They are exceptions, sadly. It's something I've had trouble with accepting too. But it's become clear that it is not only disingenuous or unwise to not accept the truth, but in recent times, dangerous.
>>
File: CkbbVUYWgAAoIY7.jpg-large.jpg (62 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
CkbbVUYWgAAoIY7.jpg-large.jpg
62 KB, 750x600
>>79921906
>>
>>79922082
Fuk outta here dawg...tryna coon for the white trash here
>>
>>79921729
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-sense-police-killing-alton-sterling-article-1.2700578
>SHAUN KING: We’ll all remember where we were when we saw Alton Sterling killed in a brutal act of police violence
>Whatever you do, don't try to make sense of what those police did to Alton Sterling
>>
the cops held him down and shot him 4 times at least. despite what his record in the past was, at the moment he was shot, he was just a bullet sponge.
now,the news groups are going to dig into his past to justify killing a guy that had his hands restrained after being slammed down.
>>
>>79921906

maybe there are more than one black race or maybe he is a mulatto.
>>
>resist arrest
>WITH a gun

DIN
DU
NUFFIN
>>
>>79929523

How were they restraining his right hand exactly?
>>
>>79929523
>the cops held him down and shot him 4 times at least. despite what his record in the past was, at the moment he was shot, he was just a bullet sponge.

They held him down and shot him because they couldn't restrain him.

He weighed over 310 pounds. He spent 2009 to 2014 in jail for selling drugs while illegally carrying a gun (he was a felon AND a domestic violence committer).

They couldn't get his fucking huge arms close enough together to handcuff him, all while he pushed the cops off him, and had a gun in his pocket.

What do you think was his plan after he shoved these 2 cops off of him? He's only been out of jail for 2 years. He is carrying a gun again, illegally. He just had the cops called on him for pointing a gun at someone.

He is fighting the police because he just got out of jail and he's not going back. His plan isn't to run once he gets the police off. If he slipped one arm away from the grip of the officers, he would have put his hand in his pocket, grabbed his gun, and shot them.

What other reason is there to push the fucking cops off of you after they taser you, after they tackle you, after they pull out a fucking gun on you, and you're still pushing back at them?

Do you think if you shove the police off of your 310 pound body, they will listen to reason about how they shouldn't arrest you even though you're carrying a gun and pointing it at people?

Do you think he was planning to run his 310-pound ass away from them?

He was fighting the police so he could kill them.
>>
>>79925892
How are things the Caliphate of Belgium?
>>
>>79921906
he's a selfhating coon.
>>
>>79922030

This and what happened to Eric Garner are the only actual causes of he dindu nuffin. One hand was under the car and the other was on behind is back, can you actually argue the police needed to shoot multiple times in the face (Don't know if it was actually to the face, just looked like where the gun was pointed in the final seconds).
>>
>>79921906

You should notice that the stats use percentages

Say, 80% bad, means there'll be 20% good.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1536x2048
.... 1st thumbnail...
>>
>>79921729
POP POP
WATCHING NIGGERS DROP
>>
Josh Shahryar here. I am pitting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.
>>
>>79931923

Was the car cooperating with the police and holding his hand down? Otherwise I don't quite see how it restricts his hand.
>>
Josh "Hindus Against Dindus" Shahryar
>>
>>79921906
if i was black i would choose not to walk alone at night wearing an oversized red polo, kinda the same as how i choose not to walk alone at night wearing a short skirt.

it's not that hard.

luckily both counter crimes can be blamed on white males : 3
>>
why do neets and niggers hate each other, they both don't do nuffin
>>
File: f4d.gif (499 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
f4d.gif
499 KB, 387x305
>>79933555
They're of reflection of themselves in a crack mirror. also fucking checked.
>>
>>79921729

its not about being black or whatever its about being educated and taught morals while a child two things that are servilely lacking in the black community

i have never heard of an educated black man from the suburbs who went to school and then graduated collage chimping out like these niggers do
>>
File: 1464042535980.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464042535980.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>79921729
I expected to come home to a live stream of human garbage getting tear gassed, hurry up and riot you fucking lazy niggers.
>>
Is there conclusive evidence he had a gun on him when he was arrested? Because if not, the policefriends are in trouble.

>they yelled gun! gun!
I know that, but was it a real gun and not just a CD with a picture of a gun on it? You know how those dindus are
>>
Hows the weather in the area today, can we expect a chimpout tonight?
>>
Are these all shills defending the groid or has /pol/ lost its mind?

Watched the video and it seems very warranted.
>>
>>79934018
Isn't the entire reason for the cops being there in the first place that this dumb nigger threatened someone with his gun beforehand?
>>
>>79934100

in Baton Rouge ?

i live in Louisiana

every night is a chimpout in BR

a nigger gets shot every day in both BR and NO

no bloody idea why the news decided to go ham on this one, its going to happen tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and so on
>>
>>79934150

this in in LA, the only place in the world where there are less educated Niggers is MI, even Blacks in Africa are more educated and Civilized
>>
>>79934150
I don't know, but Black Twitter is losing their minds over this. I live in a 45% Dindu neighborhood and expect retaliation any moment.
>>
>>79925260
There nearly all tough sells
Trayvon and Mike Brown were tough sells, which is why so many people just roll their eyes at these stories now. People are tired of being force-fed leftist narratives
>>
>>79934396
It says right there in OP article that the police were called because this stupid cunt pulled a gun on a customer.

>multiple felon and registered sex offender illegally carrying pulls a gun on someone
>cops shoot his dumb ass

The cops did everyone a favor. Fuck this retarded dead asshole.
>>
Regardless of this guys priors, those cops are piece of shit cowards with vaginas between their legs and nothing between their ears. There's no justification for them. Only cowards will defend their actions and their profession.

FuckBlueLives... Rest in piss
>>
>>79935048
>$0.01 has been deposited to your account.
>>
Why don't they call chimp-outs black outs?
>>
>>79935202

cause thats an insult to the few blacks that try to live a decent life away from the nigger apes
>>
>>79932797
Oh yeah man. I feel like they made that movie in a week. Right on time for the narrative.
>>
>>79935048

$0.08 cents have been deposited into your KFC account.
>>
>>79930823
If you close your eyes for the news, social media and traverse in mainly white areas, it's still perfectly possible to live in blissful ignorance. So, not too bad.
>>
>>79935332
ah, thats very true and quite racist of me I didn't think of that. Sorry black anons.
>>
>>79935169

Don't meme yourself dude. You come to this place for truth, the truth is right there in the video. Sterling seems to have been a piece of shit, but that's not justification for what's on that video. If you deny that, I've for news for you, you're not a good person.
>>
>>79935496

He had a gun on him
He wasn't restrained
He had a free arm/hand

Video moves away

Bang bang

Of note, he wasn't shot in the head. The chest and back.
>>
>>79935811

The video shows him get shot my man, it's clear as day. She drops down after the first shots are fired.

Those cops were not in danger, and if you think they were, you've proved my point.

>only cowards themselves will defend it
>>
File: 1313121223.png (260 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1313121223.png
260 KB, 500x491
>people defending a pedophile felon that had a gun and was resisting arrest

Christ
>>
>>79935968
>Those cops were not in danger,

>struggling on the ground with a violent, taser-resistant, armed nigger.
>not in danger

wew. I bet you a million dollars you'd do exactly the same thing at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>79935968
>Those cops were not in danger
Everyone in that shit hole neighborhood is in danger at all times because it's infested with Alton Sterlings and Mike Browns and Trayvon Martins
>>
Trump is going to win the presidency on the backs of rioting niggers.
>>
>>79936253

That's how shit far too many cops in America are today. I'm a highly moral man who would probably Frank Castle this scumbag myself given the chance if he's really a pedophile, and even I favor him over them in this situation. That's how much of a mockery these pussies are making of the job, and what a damage to society they are. They're not vigilantes, they don't get to do this. They're supposed to be better.

>>79936416

>projecting your own cowardice onto me
>fake betting 2,000x your actual net worth on an Indonesian tiger training forum

WEW.

LAD.
>>
>>79937049
I need a zyklon ben political cartoon panel depicting this, thanks.
>>
>>79937045

>Ooga booga, Ooga booga!

Go hide under your bed, anon. Take these nu-cops with you. Leave Justice to be served by actual men.
>>
>>79937224
Please move to Baton Rouge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ
>>
>>79937530

I used to live in New Orleans.
>>
File: 1448624620971.jpg (6 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
1448624620971.jpg
6 KB, 294x200
>>79937224
>I don't have all the facts but I'm positive the violent criminal pedophile who had pulled a gun on someone a few minutes earlier is innocent!
>>
>>79937721

Innocence has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>79937721
Hey, you can't talk to The Punisher like that!
>>
They usually do a thing where you can donate to the officers legal fund. Are they doing that in this instance?
>>
>>79937868

Those straws are pretty high up on the shelf. Need me to grab 'em for ya, lil guy?
>>
>>79924085
Remember how much they """"meant it this time"""" regarding occupy Wall Street?

Millennial attention spans.

Heh
>>
File: concerned phillip banks.png (75 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
concerned phillip banks.png
75 KB, 251x251
>>79921729
>video started mid confrontation
>showed he had an aggressive posture (arms flared out)
>police officers forced to detain him
>he attempted to push upwards against them (resisting arrest)
>his right arm moves upwards towards his waist
>as this happens, both officers shout that he has a gun
>is warned multiple times to stop
>fails to comply
>officers faced with a life or death situation
>officers act in accordance with the law

meanwhile, we learn that this thug had a rap sheet starting in his early 20s AT LEAST that included multiple felonies including the following:

>domestic abuse
>illegal possession of a weapon
>resisting arrest (hint hint)
>registered sex offender due to a CRIME INVOLVING A JUVENILE
>drug dealing
>burglary
>parole violation
>disorderly conduct
>known member of the bloods gang

of the above, the ONLY one i think is bull shit is the drug charge because it involved marijuana, of which i think its being illegal is an absolute embarrassment. even still, any ONE of the other crimes is enough to make me say "fuck this turd". the sex offender charge in particular makes me glad to see this piece of shit get what was coming.

no amount of "innocent" looking pictures is going to fool me.

tl;dr - just another violent thug who fulfilled his long overdue death wish. live by the gun, die by the gun.

signed,

a multiracial person who finds all forms of race hustling to be completely disgusting.
>>
>>79922030
>convicted sex offender
>unjustified
Pedorights when?
>>
>>79937947
what a cornball
>>
>>79928224
Good old Shaun "Pull triggers on Niggers" King.
>>
>>79938042
That's why the media is shiling it.
Soros's people pickthe worst niggers that got shot doing the stupidest shit to signal blast over the tavistock psyop platform that is BLM. Niggers eat it up because they only see his skin color and don't look into what he was or care because (((muh dick culture))).
>>
>>79922426
Source?
>>
>>79938248
the brain washing is very real.

keep fighting to break the conditioning because trump represents the very best chance we've gotten in literal *decades*.
>>
File: 1427642618766.png (582 KB, 905x691) Image search: [Google]
1427642618766.png
582 KB, 905x691
>>79934675
People are getting real tired of niggers.

Anyone remember this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxLZ5wN9hKY
Mike Brown's family lawyer goes on CNN and gets udderly BTFO. Then he went on Hannity and got BTFO again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jRJcCru70
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

In 2015: 581 white, 306 black
>>
>>79938248
I think it's more that blacks riot over violent niggers with records because they see them as soldiers fighting against the system.
>>
>>79938439
Same thing with mudslimes and nasheeds.
It's all a fucking tavistock psyop.
>>
Pretty disgusting how the media are downplaying reports that the police did use a taser on this ape before shooting.

>https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-cops-shoot-kill-man-selling-music-baton-rouge-store-article-1.2700548

This article doesn't mention it at all, it's only in a photo caption in faint print. Fuck the media, fuck blm and fuck niggers.
>>
Some good memes in this thread. Eating em up like butt.
>>
British media is honestly worse cancer than American media. Check the actual hashtag right now on Twitter. There's BBC articles and a Top News article by Guardian with a montage of monkey faces about all the innocent heroin dealers the evil white kkkops have killed this year.
>>
>>79938042

While I don't really agree with the top half, I agree with everything you said in the bottom.

Fuck BLM, the narrative, and most of these dudes getting killed.

Doesn't change the fact these cops are wrong, too. And they're not just doing this to black people.
>>
>>79939289
>Doesn't change the fact these cops are wrong, too.
How?

Blacks do retarded shit and get killed for it. Why should a cops permit themselves to be shot? A cop died in that same area about a week ago. I don't feel the least bit bad an uncooperative nog reaching for a piece gets greased.
>>
File: 1410007928854.gif (532 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1410007928854.gif
532 KB, 250x251
>>79939591
>gets greased

I don't know why I found that so funny.
>>
>>79939591
#ReachingForPeace
#Tyreese'sGreasyMonkeyPieces
>>
REACH FOR THAT PIECE

GET FUCKING GREASEF
>>
>>79939591

If you can't handle doing the job the right way, don't sign up for it.
>>
>>79939944
The right way is getting shot by niggers so that other niggers can feel racial pride and post "187 smileyface emoticon smileyface emoticon" on the BLM hashtag?

You are aware cops used to carry a club for all their self-defense needs, right?
You are aware cops now carry AR-15s in their squad car because niggers made it necessary, right?
>>
>>79935388
If your mom is a muslim either she is a white that converted to get muslim dick, or she is a shitskin.

This makes you half shitskin. I should dislike you but you say sensible things. I am now confused.
>>
>>79940183

>>79939944
>If you can't handle doing the job the right way, don't sign up for it.

>>79935968
>Those cops were not in danger

>>79939289
>Fuck BLM

>>79935048
>Only cowards will defend this
>>
>>79933418
top kek
>>
>>79922765
Top kek m8
>>
>>79940460
I'm confused too, anon. I love my mother, but she's becoming a bit too radical to my tastes. She used to like gays, now she made some weird comments after the Orlando shooting.
But I don't hide my max autismo /pol/ levels around her. She agrees that mass immigration is bs and that refugees are cunts.
>>
Too many people who werent there and dont know all the facts passing judgement. This is why mob rule is bad. My dad and brother are cops and i know what they have to deal with. Let the police do their job. Most people dont execute people for the fun of it.

Fuck the dindus though. Pull the cops out of all the black neighborhoods and let them see how much better life would be with out the evil racist cops driving around looking for blacks to execute for shits and giggles.
>>
>>79940914

And this attitude is why nu-cops are worthles and their establishment needs to be dismantled and refreshed.
>>
>>79940918
Is she from immigration background though?
Although she could be, and also be against immigration herself.
I once talked with a moroccan colleague (born and raised here) who said economic refugees were the worst. Morroco is a decent enough country, there are jobs, there is a way to live there. People who come here are those that failed at everything back there.

Are you religious yourself anon?
>>
>>79940914
Say, what's the story behind this particular liveleak nignog execution?
>>
>>79941509
Pretty sure that was someone accused of being a thief.
>>
>>79941193
She's a white traitor. But to be fair, she's has a lot of struggle in her life and I can't blame her for seeking refuge in something. I don't like how she defends things that no one should defend about Islam.

As I said, I do have friends that are Muslim, and there are enough that really do agree that mass migration is bad for everyone, them included. They dislike that the shit refugees make the image of decent Muslims bad too, and that taxes they pay goes to barbarics like those. But they should do more. Speak out more, protest more. Not hide in the community of Islam, no matter how difficult and dangerous it is to come out as a Muslim and criticize Islam.

I'm a Catholic, but I'm doubting in what denomination I fit exactly.
>>
Dang I was just thinking about how there was no White Sacrifice for 2016, and here we are. Every year, sometimes twice or three times, there's another noble white person's name dragged through the mud. One white celebrity every year, one normal white every year.

We got our normie here, which celebrity will be the one? Or is it Trump?
>>
>>79922426
Gots to stay woke nigga
>>
>>79938042
another criminal btfo. Don't expect me to cry. I congratulate the police.
>>
>>79939944
>nigger has a gun
>nigger is not complying with lawful orders
>shoot nigger

hrmery.
>>
File: -please please please.jpg (32 KB, 552x574) Image search: [Google]
-please please please.jpg
32 KB, 552x574
>>79921729
WILL THERE BE A CHIMPOUT TONIGHT ?
>>
>>79941901
You should get your friends to blog about this, anon. It sounds silly but with the amount of time blogs get shared on jewbook and twitter it's starting to mean more and more.

Anyhow, you sound like you have a nice head on your shoulder.
>>
WAKE UP
THIS SHIT IS JUST TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FAST ONE THEY PULLED WITH THE FBI / HILLARY. THE NEWS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON THAT SO THEY GAVE YOU SOME RACIAL SHIT TO ARGUE ABOUT.
>>
>>79942457
It has all the right ingredients. Stupid, criminal nigger with a mile long rap sheet doing something violent and resisting arrest. Looks like it.
>>
this is Alicia one of Alton's real life friends

I appreciate it you took this web page downn

It says lots of comments that are racially inspired to induce hatred

this is why I'm voting for Hillary

take it DOWN right now
>>
>>79942594
also warm weather, a definite factor
>>
>>79942532
First off racist asshole, don't assume that he's on some type of drug just because what he's strong. How does that even make sense? He could be strong because he's a strong man simple. Secondly, their actions are completely and utterly unjustifiable. They killed a man simple as that. The video shows police officers committing murder. Please think before you type such nonsense.
>>
>>79942607

nice try goldenberg
>>
>>79942677

>a man

you misspelled nigger
>>
/pol/

Tell me this,

>A white person pointed a toy gun at the police and was shot to dead.

Reddit reaction
>Man, that could've been a real gun, it is reasonable to kill that white guy!

>A black person had a real gun, during arrest he was trying to grab the gun and the police shot him

Reddit reaction
>ZOMFG POLICE OFFICER EXECUTE INNOCENT POOR DEFENSELESS BLACK GUY

Since Reddit is the front page of the internet, is internet stupid?
>>
>>79942677
Lol hold up, did you really come here because you think you are going to set us straight?

Lol news flash nobody here cares for your nigger friend you idiots are comedy to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 780x439
>>79942457
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

>Dozens of protesters in Louisiana on Tuesday chanted slogans and held up signs demanding justice for a black man fatally shot in an altercation with two police officers hours earlier, video postings on social media showed.

>The shooting comes at a time of fierce national debate and heightened scrutiny over the use of excessive force by police, especially against black men, in major U.S. cities, such as New York, Baltimore and Chicago.

>Posts on Twitter showed the demonstrators gathered outside the Triple S Food Mart convenience store in Baton Rouge, where, police said in a statement, the man, Alton Sterling, 37, was shot by officers soon after midnight.

>"No justice, no peace," chanted the protesters, who held up signs and occasionally blocked traffic, in images transmitted by media outlets in Baton Rouge.

>Pic of Sterling

Meanwhile, around 50 blacks got shot with some killed over the weekend and no one bats an eye.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/alton-sterling-shooting-baton-rouge-protest-1.3666471
>>
>>79942992
Going to have to wait until night for the real rioting to start.
>>
>>79942945
what the fuck did you just say me

little bitch
>>
It's supposed to rain in Baton Rogue every day the rest of the week after today looking at the forecasts. If we don't get a chimpout today, we're going to have to wait for the conduct hearings.
>>
>>79922082
A black mans view on niggers by T.J Sototmayer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFAjxtu3U0U
>>
>>79922664
He wasn't face down. Not from what I saw.
>>
>>79943146
>criminal nigger gets shot
HOL UP HOL UP DEY JUS SHOT ANUDDER NIOGGUH WE GON BURN DIS SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT DOWN DUNITE
>it rains
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT I CAN'T GET MY JERRY CURLZ WET NYUGGUH LET'S BLAZE ONE IN DA CRIB
>4 months later
SHEEEEEEEEIT SOME COP SHOT ANUTHA NIGGA AND HE INNOCENT WE GONNA MAKE THE STREETS BURN TONITE NYUGGUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmao at the chimp attention span
>>
>>79943146
Niggers don't mind rain, the water runs clean off their greasy ass. They'll stand in the rain for 8 hours to catch a cabbage during Mardi Gras. Snow and cold is a different story though. If anything is planned it's going to happen.
>>
>>79943375
Rain could give them cover from the police if it's heavy enough.
>>
>>79928224
Shaun the Blackface cuck. Why should I remember this armed nigger Sterling?
>>
>act like a threat
>surprised when you're treated like a threat
Next you're going to tell me how surprised you were when some homeowner vented you for breaking into his house
>>
>>79942992
Cops should really just let black people kill each other. When some groidess calls and says "HAAAAAAALP! MAH NIGGA BEATIN ME TA DEAF WIT MAH BAY-BAY!" they should just hang up.

Blacks don't want cops to keep their neighborhoods safe, and so they shouldn't. Just let them execute each other. Once everything is thoroughly Detroited, bulldoze all of it, gentrify the fuck out it, and kick the orcs out of Osgiliath.
>>
I think what's going to happen

>video circulates
>BLM faggots in places like LA and wherever else they have stronholds will protest
>dindus will use the protest as an excuse to chimp out
>you'll watch as police forces are completely cucked to not do anything
>>
>>79930727
>He weighed over 310 pounds. He spent 2009 to 2014 in jail for selling drugs while illegally carrying a gun (he was a felon AND a domestic violence committer).

If he is both of those, why is he carrying a gun all over the place?
>>
>>79922664
by face down you mean face up, right?
>>
>>79943682
It's called nigging.
>>
I FUCKING HATE DINDUS.
>>
>>79943682
>If he is both of those, why is he carrying a gun all over the place?
he's a nigger. enjoying your first week on pol, newfriend?
>>
>be black person
>sell CDs, minding own business
>racist cops don't like that
>confront him
>throw him to the ground
>draw gun on him while he's restrained
>execute him

Stop being edge lords for once and recognize the cops fucked up on this one
>>
>>79943682
yeah, it's so crazy a person with a history of breaking the law would posses a firearm illegally. like how could even get a gun? we just need stricter gun laws.

t. Pauly Picketfence
>>
Doesn't matter how much niggers protest they will only incite others to get shot. theres nothing niggers can do except follow the laws.
>>
>>79941192
Your Tumblr is showing
>>
>>79944042

Convicted felon carrying concealed, resists, dies. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>79944042
>nigger had a gun
>nigger reashes for it while being restrained
>nigger gets shot

return2reddit you cucked faggot
>>
>>79944042

>killing a convicted pedophile felon nigger
>fucking up

Pick one and only one
>>
>>79943375
Nah rain stops chimpouts. When Ferguson happened there was several nights of chimpouts and the night it rained they stayed home.
>>
>>79944042

vuelves a reddit, pendejo
>>
>>79943113
I think I was pretty plain about what I said.
Go burn down your neighborhood now and entertain us or better yet go pull a gun on a cop b/c he wouldn't dare do that kind of thing to YOU!?!?! right? Not special ass life matters ass YOU. Lol
Those cops would show you how much your hypocritical black lives matter shit means to them. And we will post funny pictures about your death and laugh at your dead body, maybe add some ricks to the picture of your dead body to prove you were a fag. But remember your life matters in so much as it fuels our comedy.
>>
>>79944747
you just got baited by copypasta; baited into posting a novel in reply to a lazy troll

nigger you just owned yourself
>>
File: SlzYqSJ.png (906 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
SlzYqSJ.png
906 KB, 720x960
>>79942907
Reddit is an echo box of epic proportions

/pol/ is a box filled with schizophrenics
>>
>>79944105

Nice ad hominem, faggot. Try again.
>>
>>79944042
> "minding own business"

Pushing a gun in people's faces, threatening to kill them.

THEN the people at the scene called the cops in to handle a monster niggnogg that's threatening to shoot civilians trying to go to the fucking store.

> WE
> WAZ
> DinnnDooooNufffinnzzzz

Rayycissst cops just executin' black lives.
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (148 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
148 KB, 600x1000
>>
File: 1464508436674.jpg (192 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464508436674.jpg
192 KB, 683x1024
>>
File: 1452496495665.jpg (40 KB, 451x276) Image search: [Google]
1452496495665.jpg
40 KB, 451x276
>>79921729
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (62 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
62 KB, 600x900
>>
File: IMG_1290.png (1 MB, 817x1205) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1290.png
1 MB, 817x1205
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
162 KB, 2048x1302
>>
>>79941509
Lazy nigger refuses to get a job, wants to sleep in the dirt all day. Town comes together and attempts t I sway him with slapstick comedy. Nigger loses interest and falls asleep.
Crowd tries to wake him up by setting him on fire. Nigger is so lazy he sleeps even as he burns.

TNB.
>>
File: 1408336633779.jpg (821 KB, 2000x1209) Image search: [Google]
1408336633779.jpg
821 KB, 2000x1209
>>79943113
>>79944747
>>79944813
>>
File: 1466883070432.jpg (71 KB, 671x622) Image search: [Google]
1466883070432.jpg
71 KB, 671x622
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (703 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
703 KB, 1656x2500
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (37 KB, 230x326) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
37 KB, 230x326
>>
>>79945251
TOP KEK
>>
File: 1450258641082.jpg (82 KB, 1649x651) Image search: [Google]
1450258641082.jpg
82 KB, 1649x651
>>
File: IMG_1387.png (2 MB, 1288x896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1387.png
2 MB, 1288x896
>>
File: 1455130473288.jpg (78 KB, 696x320) Image search: [Google]
1455130473288.jpg
78 KB, 696x320
>>
>>79937574
that explains why you are a raging faggot
>>
>>79942677
>tainting Kek's dub words with your simplistic view of the world.

May death come swiftly for you, heretical filth.
>>
>>79933142
So, 2 cops, with 4 working hands, couldn't control fatty and his one loose hand? Sounds like some retraining is in order.
>>
>>79943634
It's probably gonna happen like this

>dashcam and surveillance video released and proves shooting was justified
>BLM looks foolish again
>officers cleared of any wrongdoing
>#chimpout2016
>>
>>79921729
If he was really a pedo and a multiple felon, In my opinion the police officers actions were justified. If not, he was executed, plain and simple.
>>
>>79945742
You have no idea how hard it is to be a police officer

>t. police officer
>>
>>79940183
>You are aware cops now carry AR-15s in their squad car because niggers made it necessary, right?
Pretty sure they do that because of the Hollywood shootout at Bank of America.
>>
>>79945912
Except he wasn't. He had 150lbs on the officer and was grabbing his gun even under the officer's weight. They had literally no other choice, he's a criminal and had to be put down for the safety of non-criminals.
>>
I wish the cops had just shot Rodney the turd king. He started all this shit.
>>
>>79922426
More like the whites were busy at work
>>
File: 1453197823435.png (1 MB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
1453197823435.png
1 MB, 1160x979
Ghostbusters hype!!!
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (82 KB, 576x428) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
82 KB, 576x428
>>79946246
More hype!!!
>>
File: 1442705178756.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
1442705178756.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>79937224
>They're not vigilantes
>they don't get to do this
top kek retard
>>
File: 1467212497538.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1467212497538.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>79938413
>KIKE: Did Dindu Brown have any sort of criminal record.

>DINDU Esq.: Not that we know of, no... maybe some 'school stuff,' but that's it.

>KIKE: What do you mean, 'you don't know,' you're his attorney aren't you?

>DINDU Esq.: Well you know, he went to school and did kid stuff... like they do, you know?"
Wew
>>
Black people are screaming about the cop being a peado as well.
Is this is true?

Also what the fucck is with black people?
>>
This is gonna blow up. I can feel it. It's too damn hot and the rents too damn high. Kill whitey. It's gonna go down finally. Woo hoo.
>>
File: Vars.jpg (28 KB, 637x620) Image search: [Google]
Vars.jpg
28 KB, 637x620
>>79936253
>paedophile

Not saying you're a liar (granted that I've only been reading about this for 5 minutes), but where the fuck did you get that from?
>>
File: 1448138616822.jpg (12 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1448138616822.jpg
12 KB, 217x217
>>79945251
>>
>>79946422
No impulse control cause the bloods all in their dick.
>>
>>79946602
Try these:
http://gotnews.com/exclusive-cops-kill-bloods-gang-members-altonsterling/
http://gotnews.com/confirmed-bloods-gangbanger-altonsterling-owned-illegal-gun-drug-gun-convictions/
http://gotnews.com/blackliesmatter-altonsterling-dead-beat-dad-not-father
>>
>>79943058
>>79942992
>>79942594
College Grad @YoungElla_Baker 14m14 minutes ago
If I am killed by the cops, fuck peaceful protest.Yall should burn everything & fight for me;fight for us! #AltonSterling #BlackLivesMatter
16 retweets 10 likes
COLLEGE GRAD IN AFRICAN STUDIES
>>
>>79945513
In the Kenya picture they're where they belong.
>>
>>79946334

So cops are free ranging vigilantes now? lol

Fuck yourself, boot. Take the gun outta your holster, put it to your head, and pull the trigger. Feel free to fire a few rounds around the office first. Take a few of the biggest and most dangerous criminals off the streets for us.
>>
>>79946892

Fucking faggot it was justified. Hope sane happens to you.
>>
>>79921729
I just read some comments on this story and saw people blaming the police.
>be convicted felon
>have illegal gun
>point the gun at people
>resist arrest
>(allegedly) reach for the gun
Why the fuck wouldn't he be shot? Why would anyone defend this scumbag?
>>
File: m a d m a n.png (122 KB, 625x470) Image search: [Google]
m a d m a n.png
122 KB, 625x470
>>79946784
>News Articles all over the place have him looking like a productive member of society
>think to myself about an hour ago that he was undeservedly killed, and for once the police were in the wrong
>read these

I fucking hate you guys, /pol/, I wish I was still a normie sometimes and that I knew about none of this stuff.

I'd be SO much happier if I didn't know about all this shit, but instead I'm going to end up looking like a fucking racist if I mention ANY of this
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
h fuck me.... I just finished listening to the the "press conference" of the "victums" family

One of their prominent speakers stated:
(Paraphrased)
"We stand with the aclu, and we stand with the Nation of Islam"
>>
>>79946807
nig
>>
>>79946968

It was not. Only to a coward.

Why are you so angry? You boots are so full of beta rage. Bet you wish you could shoot me, faggot. Just cause I said something you don't like on the Internet. Do you see the problem with you nu-cops?
>>
>>79947139
Their all hopeing to win the nigger lottery. I know it.
>>
File: RealTrumpTweet.png (234 KB, 1199x488) Image search: [Google]
RealTrumpTweet.png
234 KB, 1199x488
fresh off the press
>>
File: blacks654654654 copy.jpg (49 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
blacks654654654 copy.jpg
49 KB, 640x474
>>79930727
>What other reason is there to push the fucking cops off of you after they taser you, after they tackle you, after they pull out a fucking gun on you, and you're still pushing back at them?

Because niggers think a street corner is a court of law and if they run or fight the cops, they’ll somehow get off scot-free and if they are arrested, they can sue the police dept. for excessive force and “racism”.

This is a fundamental part of post-1960s Black-American culture, extending even to minor police traffic stops, where niggers will inevitably argue with the cops and escalate the situation, thinking that if they bitch loud enough, they can get out of a speeding ticket.
>>
>>79947259
It's a shame he can't actually post this.
>>
>>79938249

From 1999-2011, 2,151 whites died by police-fire compared to 1,130 blacks. If you’re able to count, that’s like 1,000 more white people than black people in one decade alone.
>>
File: 1282842549580.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1282842549580.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
Why is this the cops fault?

The niggers in these videos always resist, scream and threaten the cops.

Behave you fucking monkeys.
>>
>>79947070

Not at all. This is the perfect time to take a stand against BLM, and redpill blacks on how negative it is to their cause. They're supporting this p.o.s., call him for the piece of shit that he is. Tell people that you will not mourn for Alton Sterling, but what you do mourn for is American Justice. And don't side with the cops who are cowards, in the wrong, and hold too much power, just because you hate blacks and this guy was scum. Call both on their bullshit. Be the truth. People will see it. Stand up and speak, even if you voice shakes.
>>
There is a camera on the store right above where they fought the big headed groid. This will get much better. Hope it has sound also.
>>
>>79947232

It was. Felon, carrying, active call about a gun, resists, dies. Justified. Sorry m8.
>>
>>79943311
I really really like that guy. Also, this Black Police guy on the news, forgot his name. He blasted BLM so often off the fucking planet. Based as fuck
>>
>>79947978

>t. Nu-cop
>>
>>79947950

Based fucking post.
>>
>>79948067

>T. Bleeding heart
>>
>>79948122

You realize I'm this guy, too... Right?
>>79947950
>>79948086
>>
>>79947425
It's the only reasonable explanation for a nigger to mimic hiding and pulling a gun from behind with his fingers when 2 police officers are ready to shoot him at sight.
Would you do that? Or you would put your hands up and scream "don't shoot" to get everyone to calm down.
They just try to escalate the shit. They are trying to get the police to do something wrong, trying to get money from this. Too bad sometimes it ends really bad for them because they stupid and don't know when they should stop.
>>
>>79948270

Yep. It's objective thinking on my part. Don't really agree with you on the other shit though but it was a good post. Faggot.
>>
>>79943375

Rain and/or putting the officer's hearings at like 9 or 10 in the morning early in the week seems to diffuse potential chimpouts rather effectively (much to our disappointment).
>>
>>79948270

I am no bootlicker. Had my run in on a false charge man. First degree felony on a quarter million dollar bond. Call me a boot licker I don't really mind. The entire divide is being done to keep us arguing. While we are fucked by 4 big family's and the FED. Is what it is. Divide and conquer. And it's working quite well.
>>
>>79947259
Many such cases!
>>
>>79948517

Fair enough.

>>79948624

I agree. This new breed of cops are a tool of that though. I won't stand by them, or their supporters, just because they're to stupid to see what they are. Anti-cop is something that should be bringing us together with the black community right now in my eyes, fighting against those bigger powers. But stupid blacks and stupid whites both just hate each other too much to see past a bunch of racial bullshit, so we can't accomplish anything... I get the bigger picture. I believe we've gotta fight it on the ground level. That's what this is to me. You're completely right that it's a tool of division, and it's working perfectly.
>>
>>79922765
>that ID
>XaX4
Is rooski for "HaHa"
>>
>>79922131
I don't know either. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
hey will you racist Drumpf supporters stop killing innocent minorities already

https://twitter.com/ToyBeaurem/status/750694848559218688
>>
>>79949114

It's sad too, watching people just living for greed. We are all being fucked. This racial division is one tool to divide us. The other is the entire election cycle going on. Shit won't change until we cannot eat, until hyper inflation fucks up everything so bad a loaf of bread costs 500 bucks. Shit will get to that point I strongly believe it. Michael Rupert was one of my favorite guys to watch, his opinions meant a lot to me. But end of the day man, just protect your siblings and friends and parents. This world is a cold cruel place, and Rome is the fucking light. Shadows n dust m8.
>>
Apparently there's protests going on. Anyone streaming them?
>>
>>79922664

If he has a gun, and he did, even his little finger is a threat.

Guns are an equalizer, in ways both good and bad. You can be otherwise immobilized, but if you still have a gun and a hand free, you are still a deadly threat.
>>
>>79949650

A few dozen people were shouting outside a convenience store last night, but I'm not aware of any current happenings
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 1242x2208
https://twitter.com/layken_odabo/status/750658876815642624
>>
>>79922082
Le epic Chris Rock meme
>>
>>79949600

This election cycle is a full on WWE parody, and people are eating it up. It really is sad... For sure things won't change the way they need to until it reaches that severe point tho, and you're right, it will happen. Hope you are steadily making any preparations you can for some rainy days. God, then family. Cheers.
>>
>>79947232
Salty nigger detected....
>>
>>79949650
When/if the chimpout starts I'll be livestreaming. Pretty close to baton rouge for work today.
>>
>>79951128
Link for the future?
>>
>>79950022
What is the Sam Hyde meme? Is he a real guy?
>>
It just occured to me that after seeing hundreds of videos of black sgetting arrested, not once have they complied. They all go HNNNNGH and start fighting, with 50% chance of I DINDU NUFFIN.
>>
>>79951314
Periscope will be linked on https://twitter.com/lawsofcausality/
>>
>>79951128
good man

>>79951442
yes, he's real. he's a radical jewish supremacist, we're just trying to bring attention to his crimes that the (((MSM))) keeps covering up
>>
Sam Hyde has killed 45 blacks to date. Absolute fucking madman.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (120 KB, 1545x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
120 KB, 1545x1080
>>79922664
There is such a thing as being on your side. And the nigger was going for his illegally possessed firearm.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
how the fuck Josh Sahahryar and Sam Hyde are still in the loose

these cops kills a fucking 37 year-old nigger and they get away with it, fucking America
>>
>>79945041
>>79945077
Fun fact: In most West African countries these people would be killed for being witches.
>>
>>79921729
Did anyone see the video? The cops had this guy pinned. They could of handcuffed him to the car door if he was really a threat. They just fucked up by shooting him.
>>
>>79922030
This. He was PINNED. He wasn't going anywhere even punching him the face a few times would of got him to give up. He shoot him because he was trigger happy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.