[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quitting Adderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18
File: Adderall-XR-20mg.jpg (46 KB, 648x488) Image search: [Google]
Adderall-XR-20mg.jpg
46 KB, 648x488
Alright /pol/, I've decided to quit Adderall. I'm prescribed and I've taken it on and off the last 6 years. I've never purchased it illegally, and always stuck with the 30mg x30 days.

I am just now realizing the cost of dependence, as I've been taking it hardcore the last 6 months. 30mg+ a day, sleeping every 2 days etc. Its done wonders for my career, but I turned into a work zombie. I lost love in everything I used to and is currently costing me my relationship. I've been off 2 weeks now and starting to feel like myself again.

Do majority of people on behavioral drugs have similar situations? Uppers/downers, no matter what your poison, is society as a whole, suppressed by pharma?
>>
File: 1467421479405.png (309 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1467421479405.png
309 KB, 414x499
>>79921223

Depends. I take Ritalin and it's done nothing but wonders for me.

I'm careful to manage my dose because I'm aware of its addicting qualities.

Without it I would be nearly incapable of studying my degree. I'm prescribed it by my doctor after trying all sorts of other non-addictive medications which worked to varying degrees.

Once I've finished and gotten my bit of paper I'm getting off it.
>>
Took it for close to 2 years. One of my friends got addicted and had 3 doctors prescribing it to him at once. Luckily he's clean now. Watch out with that shit.
>>
>>79921223
>can just quit adderall after 6 years cold turkey
wew lad
>>
>>79921223
you are off the blue pill now. prepare to trip the fuck out
>>
>>79922038

I am an engineering student as well..you make a great point about waiting to get off until you graduate. I am fucked

>>79922348

I figured I have the average addictive personality. Glad I'm not that deep into it
>>
Isn't adderall Rubio's drug of choice?
>>
>>79921223
You're going to become worthless and feminine.
Dopamine is key to being an alpha.
>>
>>79923005
But youll be 85 pounds with a permaboner; never really exhausted, tired and starving but paranoid. But. Focussed. No thanks
>>
>>79923112
I'd rather be going fast than mellowed out myself.
Being mellow is what lets people walk all over you like a bitch.

I JUST SMOKED PEEVEE NIQQA! FITE ME!
>>
File: 4068302845.jpg (151 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
4068302845.jpg
151 KB, 1100x619
>>79923005

North Koreans are all hopped up on amphetamines. Is this the alpha you refer to?
>>
>>79921223
>tfw you go back to graduate school after being gone for a few years and everyone is a fucking meth head during finals
>>
>>79923284
South Korea makes shitty cars.
North Korea makes nukes.

The results speak for themselves.
>>
>>79921223
Alright bitch, I used to be on Adderall in the past, but I quit due to side effects. The comedown is death. It kills your boner. Can't sleep. Sweat and jitter. And I felt like I lost my personality and turned into a jerk. ... I still love it though. It really helped me in school and socially. I was diagnosed with ADD. Anyway check out modafinilcat. Armodafinil is less of a high, but few to no side effects, and still very helpful. I used CC and no worries so far.
>>
ask your doctor you retard
>>
>>79923256
dude i smoked over 5 grams on mdpv in 2 weeks
>>
lots of youtubers do adderall
like this fucking idiot
he really thinks nobody knows his retarded secret..
that he is literally high on crystal meth

really want to punch him in his overly confident face
just once
pls
>>
I tried amphetamine for the first time yesterday, like 18 hours ago
Guess what, still haven't slept yet
Feels alright for some reason, almost as if I had solid 6 to 7 hours of sleep
>>
File: merchantintensified.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchantintensified.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>falling for the pharmaceutical meme

good goy.
>>
>>79921223
Yes. I've done Vyvanse for a month once. Did is again all last week. I can feel the dependence set in, and when I come off it I can feel myself return to normal.
>>
Dude if you wanna REALLY go for a fuckin ride go cold fuckin turkey.

Buckle up fuccboi.
>>
File: 1467077729916.jpg (104 KB, 666x636) Image search: [Google]
1467077729916.jpg
104 KB, 666x636
>>79923520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CTxbQ6cdUw
>>
>>79923462
Did you have a good time? Did you name your shadow friends? I named my best friend "Stiltson". We jammed air guitar together.
>>
>>79923639
fuck no, i kept thinking my feet turned purple and lost circulation and i kept asking everyone to look at my feet
>>
Get some weed and get back in touch with yourself. It will help with the withdrawals, which made me suicidal. Once your dick is back at full-force and hard as a rock, you'll never look back.

Expect to get extremely moody. Throw out any scripts that you have and lock yourself away from society for a few days. Give your guns and weapons to a trusted friend and have the suicide hotline on speed dial - speed withdrawal is no fucking joke.

I suspect that Adderall gave me an anxiety-triggered twitch that will not go away. I'm not sure there's a cure for it, but I have to live with it now. I initially took it for the focus and drive but I would give all my career success (software dev w/o college) just to be able to lay in bed without having a full-body spasm every time I think about something regretful...

The doctors who prescribe this shit like candy deserve a special place in hell.
>>
>>79921223
Maybe you should take it as prescribed and not be a degenerate pill junkie you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1467424512104.jpg (1020 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
1467424512104.jpg
1020 KB, 1200x673
I have no doubt that many high functioning individuals take something similar to brand name Concerta.

A pharmacy will give you shitty fake drugs make in an Indian poo factory unless you get you pay a lot more money.

As somebody who struggled with feeling like ass for years despite living healthy, it's been like a miracle drug and I accept the consequences.
>>
>>79921223
Just quit faggot, I took concerta every day for years. I ran out last month and havent bothered refilling since I'm not doing anything challenging this month
>>
>>79923112
That's a good description
>>
>>79923775
My feet STILL hurt from my recent hexen binge.
I hope it's not permanent. I blew through 5 grams in 7 days about a week ago.
>>
>>79924111
I got someone high on pv one night and later in the night they tried breaking into my house through my basement window.
dont worry, its not permanent, my neck was super stiff for a while after too
>>
>>79924074
Thx
>>
>>79923853
Actually I've heard of quite a few people that get this twitch. It's more so caused by taking SSRI's though
>>
I took adderall once in high school. Sat down and immediately sparked up an interesting, flowing conversation with the pretty girl next to me. Never did a that before and haven't done it since. Then I went and had a blast in math which was my worst subject. It really is a superdrug, at least until you build a tolerance.

I need a prescription of that shit.
>>
>>79924196
I liked PV and a-PVP, but a-PHP really has taken hold of my heart as the finest non-psychedelic drug ever.
It really is a wonderful mistress.

But holy shit, the week after...
I'm thinking of buying 100g of it and building a stash. I see the feds outright banning it next year.
>>
>>79924196
>>79924111
Stop abusing drugs you degenerate fucking self-loathing idiots.

You have to stop. You have to stop.
>>
I kind of wanted to start adderall, or something like it, but I don't have ADHD. If I take it in low doses, will I be okay? How long did it take for you to develop a tolerance?
>>
>>79921223

Good anon. Quit that shit.

I'm hoping you don't take any SSRI/anti depressants either.

Everyone I know who has taken either one for an extended period of time has never been the same. It's kind of disturbing.

Good luck man.
>>
>>79924447
Is a php more euphoric?
man please dont 100 grams, that might actually give you permanent damage
>>
>>79924482
Fuck off, its legal
>>
I miss the days when /pol/ wasn't filled with dope fiends.
>>
>>79924482
Stimulants are worth abusing, if you can handle the insanity they can cause.
I love being in that crazy world myself, and have never once had trouble with my psychosis. And the crashes only leave me exhausted for 4-7 days. Not suicidal.

Not all of us go to shit from drugs.
>>
File: 1456631892924.jpg (118 KB, 467x349) Image search: [Google]
1456631892924.jpg
118 KB, 467x349
Former adderall addict here
I did 120-180mg a day for over a year. I quit cold turkey a few months ago. It really is the best way. Don't go in-patient for it and don't taper off.

You will feel like SHIT for a while but I have to tell you, it's unbelievable once you're off it. The way I felt while on adderall is now how I feel all the time. I'm not making this up. Quit. It will be the best thing you EVER do.

I used to be so hooked that I only wanted to do things while I was on it. When I was off it, I would lose all interest and just sit around feeling depressed. Now I don't have any depression and feel like a million bucks.

Quit that shit. Now. Listen to someone who cares and understands what you're going through.
>>
>>79924560
>have lifelong chronic depression
>I've coped with it all fine so far
>Realized how much it might be holding me back
>still don't want to medicate because I don't want to become a zombie

Shit sucks man. I don't want to go on that rollercoaster of finding the right drug while shifting between bouts of inexplicable happiness to probably feeling more suicidal than I ever have
>>
>>79924560
my dad got really messed up from ssri's. i decided to move in with him this summer to help him get off his feet but he's an absolute mess, idk what to do except to abandon him. ive been trying for 19 years now and i just dont think i can do anymore.
>>
>>79924678
Speed will fuck you up though, but it seems PV and related once work differently, less toxic, but more asdictive
>>
>>79924678
this. i never get a comedown from addy and only use party drugs like mdma and ketamine once in a blue moon. people are just fucked up pussys.
>>
>>79924637
a-PHP is lighter. It's more forgiving, which is why I like it. 100g would be the stash amount. I'd have no more than 2g of it around during a binge for safety reasons.
>>
>>79924826
Bad plan, we both know when that 2g is gone youll open up your stash, dont do it, DO NOT DO IT
>>
File: 23956409872.jpg (137 KB, 1686x987) Image search: [Google]
23956409872.jpg
137 KB, 1686x987
>>79923440
I just used more adderall to counter-act the comedown. It all turned into a miserable comedown with peaks of what I thought was "normal" right after I'd take more

>>79923450
Fuck off roach

>>79923550
Been 2 weeks, not that bad. I am not making a big thing about it to everyone, which I think would make me crave it more

>>79923853
Dude, same place as you. Network engineer in production environment currently working through college. Everyone I work with has masters+. Fortunately I never got the twitch, my grind was more mental. Vicious cycle, none the less. A college doctor (my first try) prescribed it to me. I think my real doctor was the reason I didn't become a degenerate, he refused multiple times to increase my dosage when I asked. Thanks for the reply anon, really puts things into perspective.
>>
I kinda miss my binges. I used to take over 300 mgs.
>>
>>79924959

>300mg
Fuck dude, you alright?
>>
>>79924771
Speed/amphetamines are norepinephrine-dopamine releasing agents, which means they force neurotransmitters out of you, whereas the PVs, cocaine, and phenidates are norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors.

The NDRAs expend your neurotransmitters much more than the NDRIs. The NDRIs are more fiendish due to their nature of action, but the crash is generally smoother since dopamine downregulation tends to be lighter with them.
>>
>>79925011
Not even bad, i knew a girl who smoked 3 grams of meth a day
>>
>>79924935
Hey OP's still here, good.
I'm >>79924734
Just want to say that your dose isn't even all that bad. I took 120-180mg of XR daily. 30mg (whether its IR or XR) is pretty average for a daily dose. It isn't an abusive dose, regardless of what you're prescribed.

Sounds like you'll go through mild withdrawal at best, which is good because if you're already 2 weeks in then you're through the worst already.

>>79924959
Most I ever did was 240mg before I started actually feeling weird.
>>
>>79925049
Yep, that depletion leads to people doing 8 balls of speed a day, and those people can barely form coherent sentences together
>>
>>79924111
>hexen
Is hexedrone actually euphoric for you or is it just a moreish stimulant?
>>
>>79924905
My stash won't be where I can get to it.
I'm not a noob at this, trust me. I know the hook the PVs carry.

Funny thing is, once I've done a good binge, I lose the fiending completely.
Like right now, I don't even want any stimulants at all. Perfectly content in sobriety.
>>
File: 144431797076678.jpg (4 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
144431797076678.jpg
4 KB, 125x98
>>79921223
Quit nicotine 3 months ago. Hardest thing I've ever done, but to be honest I'm glad I was addicted to it because nothing beat the high I got when I realized I had finally kicked it.
>>
>>79925188
moreish, mephadrone was the only really eupjoric one
>>
>>79925188
Hexedrone is shit.
n-ethyl-hexedrone is awesome, considering I get 10 grams for $80. The extra ethyl on the hexedrone makes it far more lipid-soluble, and thus lets it take on a great rush that hexedrone itself can't pull off.
>>
>>79925239
I'm currently stuck vaping and am addicted to nicotine. Any advice? I want to quit this shit so bad but it's so accessible and easy to do...
>>
>>79925194
>Funny thing is, once I've done a good binge, I lose the fiending completely.

Yea, seems to only happen with these chemicals, i think its because the comedown and adter effects dont lfuck you up as bad as other stims
>>
God I loved adderall, Was on it for a few months before getting laid off (cutbacks, not due to work performance). I lost so much damn weight, and being a fat fuck that was fantastic. I never was better at work, constant praise from the bosses, If I had been started on that shit when I was a junior or senior in high school I might've not dropped out of college and actually made something with my life....and I've suddenly depressed myself again.
>>
>>79925312
are you smoking these chems btw?
>>
File: 1467717126703.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1467717126703.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
>>79924734
>I used to be so hooked that I only wanted to do things while I was on it

You really hit on everything I am going through. This was very reassuring..glad I made the right decision to go cold turkey. Tapering off has always been an absolutely failed strategy

>>79924560
Fuck no, never been on downers, and never will be.

>>79925073
I've had my days but I never went over 120mgs a day. But what is a day on adderall..it was large amounts spread over 36-48hrs
>>
>>79921223
I watched Requiem For A Dream and it convinced me to never touch uppers. Or heroin.
>>
>>79925194
You feel fine because it's still in your system, you just aren't high off of it. Once it's out of your system (couple days) you'll start to feel the craving.
>>
>>79925399
Pv only lasts about 3 hours, so its not that usually, i havent done it since it became illegal, like over a year ago
>>
>>79925364
Just me 2 cents but...
Quitting adderall has made me more productive than when I was on it. I don't have to rely on the drug to get shit done or be productive, I just feel ready all the time.
>>
>>79925314
cold turkey is the only way, dont believe the reducing doses meme
>>
Overall, psychiatric drugs are a form of bondage or dependence. None of you need it, you just welcome it.
>>
>>79921223
You say all that but in reality the people who see you when you're off of that stuff see you as completely irrational, if not downright insane, in action and thought.

You think it makes you feel like yourself again, but even if that's true, the way you acted to be put on Adderall was probably warranted.

Lowering the dose a little is fine.

Completely going off of it is going to have very predictable consequences.

See you in prison within in the month.
>>
>>79925554
>cold turkey is the only way
Yeah and that's my fear. I'm >>79924734
and quit a serious adderall addiction. THAT was a nightmare. I fear nicotine will be as bad / worse. It's one thing to never have had to kick a habit before and go all in at once, no clue what's about to happen, but now I know and I'm legitimately scared to do it.

It pisses me off because I had the balls to kick the adderall but I somehow can't do this.
>>
>>79925314

I had a lot of trouble quitting before. I tried a thousand times to kick it, but I never made it more than a few days. When I would "quit" I would smoke maybe a cigarette a day and thought I would wean myself off of it, but that shit doesn't work.

This last time I was about to smoke a cigarette and said to myself something along the lines of "I'm going to prove to myself I can quit.", put the cigarette back in the pack and haven't touched them since. I was chewing 2 to 3 packs of gum a day...

Sorry for the wall. Good luck to you, mate.
>>
>>79925372
Nope. Nasal or oral only. I never smoke or IV anything. That's a one-way street to hell.

>>79925399
Nah. I do this with stims all the time. I go a month, sometimes half a year without using anything. I only ride the wave when I feel like it.

A slight craving is there, mind you, but it's so light as to be ignorable.
"Whatever, don't feel like it."
I tell myself this all the time when I get a slight urge. I'm thankful for that level of control. So many folks lose their shit by letting their dopamine control them.
>>
>>79925674
nicotine is much easier to quit, its more of a mind thing, drink lots of green tea, take magnesium glyconate or citrate, it relaxes mjscles, (proven by research), the theanine in green tea will also relax you
>>
I take 30mg of dexedrine a day for three years. I faked my ADD lol and it's great I'm on the dean's list and got scholarships. You are a pussy OP
>>
>>79925762
good, smoking pv is a 5-10 min high with 5 times the rush, also it smells like cum.... seriously
>>
File: 324984526.jpg (29 KB, 397x604) Image search: [Google]
324984526.jpg
29 KB, 397x604
>>79925194

>Perfectly content in sobriety

Slippery slope dude. If you're on a binge and getting positive reinforcement career wise, you take in in your personal life looking for the same result. Then you realize the difference..at lease this was my case
>>
>>79925874
What does lying and brownie points have to do with addiction? You're not addicted to anything and are calling people pussies. I find it funny mostly because Dexedrine is fucking weak and you're acting like a baller.
>>
>>79925011
Yep. I wouldn't do it all at one time. My usual routine was to take 180 mgs at first, then 120 about 12 hours later.
>>
provigil
>>
>>79926014
Oh if we're talking about how much we've done over the course of a day or so, then my record is about 400mg. That was near the end of my run with adderall, when it was getting insanely bad.
>>
>>79925917
See that's the thing. I NEVER use a stimulant for increased productivity. Purely recreational for me.
I use nootropics for productivity.

Don't want to rely on anything to get the gears grinding though. Just like I won't use benzos or other medicines for sleep. Self-medicating is bad news.
>>
>>79921223

Sorry man....You're too far gone. The second you took your first pill you became something non-human. I'll never touch a psychoactive drug.
>>
>>79925674

I went off it cold turkey . My script was only 15mg x1 per day (x30 per month)but I was using it all within about 4 days followed by about 2 days of sleep. Trust me its easier to just quit. Just stop going to your psych unless you've got other things they're giving you.
>>
>>79926350
I think you're confused. I was a massive adderall addict and successfully quit. In the post you replied to, I talked about trouble quitting nicotine.
>>
>>79926224
i use semax and 5 ml cerebrolysin a day, wbu
>>
File: Gundam_00.jpg (418 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_00.jpg
418 KB, 1600x1200
>>79926224
Man, this addiction thing is a weird. Crazy how the same thing has a varying impact for just as many varying reasons
>>
File: 1394670592924.jpg (77 KB, 383x750) Image search: [Google]
1394670592924.jpg
77 KB, 383x750
>>79926224
Before I go, I'll also point out that, if your life is shit and you can't concentrate or get shit done, don't turn to medicine.
Look at your situation and see if it's diet, relationships, or lifestyle beating you down.

For example, too much beating off causes prolactin release, countering dopamine, and making you less motivated and less energetic.

Make changes in lifestyle to get yourself where you wanna be, even if it means quitting a job or dumping a bitch. Don't fall down the hole for someone else. Not if you wanna be the boss.
>>
>>79925961

Dexedrine is the best add med besides desoxyn (meth). Dexedrine is dextroamphetamine. Adderall is dextroamphetaine + levoamphetamine (a shitty physical stimulant that prevents abuse).

Trust me, I have lots of experience with these drugs. If you want a daily use substance that makes your life better stimulants are the way to go. First off, ADD does not exist. There is literally no evidence to support it and it's just a bullshit made up term to give the pharmaceutical companies money.

What I did is literally went into a walk in doctor and got lucky and told them about my made up symptoms. I got a referral to an ADD specialist. Once that happened, I had to take a quiz and describe my symptoms to the specialist.

The key to getting a diagnosis is this. Show up to the doctor clean cut and with a list of situations that ADD creates. Instead of listing the symptoms of ADD like you are reading a Wikipedia page, try and come up with specific situations that give a personal flair to them so they are more realistic. Ex: "when I am working, I start one task, but instead of completing it, I start another, and by the end of the month nothing gets done". They give you a test and just score reasonably retarded level but not all the highest grade so it looks like you are not trying to be a faker.

They will put you on a shitty med like Concerta or Ritalin or some time release shit. Never ask for a specific medication. They will bring you back every couple weeks to see if you have any success with it. When you show up again, tell them you are nauseous and have some side effects. Never ask for the desired med. Then they will keep switching you until you get the one you want.
>>
File: 1461399553045.png (163 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1461399553045.png
163 KB, 241x230
I've taken 70 mg a day for the past 8 years, you'll be fine.
>>
>>79926706
I faked my ADD for my adderall too. I know it doesn't exist. I talked my doc into going straight to adderall, even.
>>
>>79924762
Sorry to hear about this anon, wish you and your dad the best
>>
>>79926765

I went to a walk in clinic for the referral but most places do not do that. I have taken my dose daily for three years and never crash and plan to take it for life. No downsides to me it's nice to wake up to an energy boost pill its a huge advantage over non ADD people.
>>
>>79926957
Quit it. You'll love it. It's better than being on it, no joke.

Really.
>>
Dude dex is chill it feels nice and relaxing to me. It just works with my brain.
>>
>>79923005
You are a hard core alpha bitch. All of you faggots on pol all think alpha this and alpha that when really its just the most cowardly fucking thing ive ever heard of, its just your ego and the way you want to appear. A true man is not in need of anyones thought opinion or bothered by it, he can work just as hard in isolation as he can in the midst of others. Embarassment and shame mean nothing to him. He can manage himself and master himself, he has the inner strength to be willing to face anything or fight to the death at a drop of water. You faggots notice how none of this is related to anything except the person himself? Try that because i guarantee you most of you faggots are literally just fucking gay. Fuck you very much
>>
>>79926957
Take stims for too long, chronically, and you'll get permanent dopamine downregulation.
Our brains are not made to party hard all the time.
>>
>>79927179

Eh whatevs I honestly enjoy the med to each their own. One of my friends gets 60mg a day lol
>>
>>79927137
"Alpha" in the way I use it simply means driven, motivated, precise, and self-managed.

Abusing stims as well as avoiding stims can cause apathy.
Balance is key.

Now I'm done. Toodles noodles.
>>
Anyone here who ends up just fapping long periods when using stims instead of doing work?
>>
>>79927500

Ya when you cum it's like an explosion on stims lol
>>
File: 1467619753287.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467619753287.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>79927500

I thought I was the only one. One second I'm a work zombie and next thing you know the thought of booty won't leave my head
>>
I've been taking it since late '06. Sometime early '07 I got settled into a Rx of 50mg a day of instant release, never used the XR which I think is what everyone gets now. So I get 75 20mg tabs a month.

I doubt I'd get this Rx if I went to a doctor for the first time today and asked about the drug.

My tolerance is through the roof, but a couple of caveats:
1. I notice no ill effects if I don't take my regular dose other than I'll oversleep if I don't set an alarm. If I do, I get up easily and don't feel fatigued. Was on vacation last week and didn't touch it. I admit I felt better when I came home than I have in a long time.
2. I generally take it for work only if I feel like I need it.
3. Remainder I either save, give to friends, or use with alcohol.
4. When I drink with it I'm usually up for around a 48hr stretch. I do this weekdays and put in full work days during. I pay it back with about 12 hrs sleep the next night.

This and alcohol are the two things that I've managed to abuse by almost every definition of abusive use and still haven't been made to suffer for it. At least not openly and clearly. Lost time, opportunity is a whole nother question.

I'm convinced ADHD is complete bullshit, but this drug has a real and potentially very useful effect for a lot of types and I'm about a perfect example.

I know my habit can't be healthy, but I'm also certain my life is in a better place having these little orange pills chipping in.
>>
>>79927897
Yeah, but when using stims at home, I tend to not get any work done at all. In work/School, it's perfect where I can't get my hands on pr0nz. It seems the higher the dose, the more impulsive fapping.
>>
>>79924736
>Realized how much it might be holding me back
You don't have to be in a state of constant despair to get benefit out of them

>while shifting between bouts of inexplicable happiness
Can promise this won't happen.

I took them for two years at the end of college. Keep a written record of your state of mind, motivation, worries, etc. before treatment and during. It's invaluable for evaluating what's working and what isn't.
>>
>>79928040

That's actually a good idea to stop taking it at home. The only known problem I experience with adderall is mood swings. The crash is one thing, but I'm basically a ticking time bomb.
>>
File: 1466836291233.png (94 KB, 1224x868) Image search: [Google]
1466836291233.png
94 KB, 1224x868
>>79921223
I have a horribly bad ADHD to the point where I can barely keep involved with shit I'm INTERESTED in like a good book let alone drudgery necessary to productivity.

I got a legit diagnosis from a psychiatrist as an adult but like a little bitch I refused his prescription for Adderall because my family struggled with meth addiction and I basically considered it the same thing. I hate drugs and I didn't want to be a on meth-lite and fuck up my mind.

Flash forward 5 years later and I am really starting to think I didn't make the right choice. I can't put enough effort into important no matter how hard I try to discipline myself. My mind just shuts down and I will read the same page over and over without absorbing or go blank when trying to write.

Basically hijacking this thread and asking if I should go back and get that Adderall and see how it effects me or if I should avoid it like the plague.
>>
>>79928874
Yes.

If you hate it just throw it in the fucking trash. (don't do that, just sell it).
>>
>>79928874
From the varying responses, and like most things in general, it depends person-to-person. Some have crazy binges, I usually binge on my prescribed dose, and others have taken it without any problem. So, tough to say
>>
>>79929130
>>79929221

Ok, what is the least-junkie way to tale it? Only when I need it or consistently as prescribed?
>>
Does this thread have anything directly to do with politics?
>>
>>79922660
How exactly does a stimulant disable your ability to be red-pilled?
>>
File: 54328245283.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
54328245283.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>79929308
Further simplified, but again, depends on person-to-person. I'd say least junky way is go to a good doctor and stick to prescribed dosage. Pay attention to how your body is doing; however, its hard to gauge your behavior deeper than your immediate state of mind
>>
Unrelated but as any ever had to quit drinking. I'm doing that but I find my biggest obstacle is simply sitting at night bored, with some cravings. Do those feelings leave or do I have to do something different?
>>
How do you tell if you actually have ADHD?
I have taken stimulants and they give me lots of euphoria and anxiety, but I do feel like I am functioning on a greater level on them.
>>
>>79925069

i'm sure that girl is just a lovely person
>>
Hey BROS, sell me ur stuff if ur not using it dudes

By sell I mean give for free haha
>>
>>79921223
Any suggestion how to get it prescript in Europe? Ritalin is so fucking great just the night before my last french test( all or nothing) I started to read the book which the test was about. I managed to read nearly the whole book skipped 1-2 chapters because I had to sleep atleast 3 hours while listning to classical music. And wrote the best test of that year.
I got potebtial but I'm so fucking lazy and unmotivated, especially the last one. But with ritalin it's like you got motivation and power in a pill.
>>
File: orya_stork.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
orya_stork.png
260 KB, 484x605
>americans
>taking pills for nin existing mental illness

Its not a myth that americans are most stupid and brainwashed people in the universe.

Its funny kek
>>
>>79924736
I've been on those drugs. Its not a crazy fluctuation - not like a roller coaster. You do act different but it's in a way that's hard for you to realize because it's an inherent change Try them if you feel you need them, if it sucks for you just stop. It's worth a try.
>>
>>79929556
It doesn't. In fact I got redpilled on adderall. I lost my job but was still taking it every day but I was reading /pol/ and rense all day.
>>
>>79930221
Exercise definitely helps but I hear you as I am sitting here drinking now.
>>
>>79921223
Did Ritalin for years. Most productive years of my life. Don't go off it unless there's a reason. Stuff is awesome. I drink redlines all the time to try to replicate the feeling.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.