[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x536
What does /pol think about prom and other formal dance occasions? Is it an obligatory tradition of the white race or part of the JC to make red pilled youths feel inadequate and not pursue female conpanionship? Or are they just straight stupid and no one should go?
>>
Go to your prom OP. It's an experience you only get once in life. Say goodbye to everyone and enjoy it.

I didn't go to mine and now I regret it.
>>
>>79920722
The leaf speaks truth for once. Go ahead and go OP. You'll see the girls dance like whores but at least you'll see your lads one last time before you split.

I went to mine and remember looking into the night sky and realizing I'll never be 18 again. Go lad, go.
>>
File: 1466246814122.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466246814122.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>79920542
Spent prom night breaking into cars in th e parking lot. Got an Alpine pullout, a bazooka tube, a couple of tens, a .22 rifle and close to 3 bills in cash.

Quite the special memory. Suck ut, normies.
>>
>>79920542
Go. My mom's funeral was in the morning on the day of mine and I went.
>>
>>79920542
Meh. Never went to prom, 24 years later and I don't have any regrets about it. More fun to go to class reunions now and see how old and fat everyone is getting.

But, I'm also the guy who doesn't exist in my senior yearbook, I was going through some pretty rough years with depression back then and intentionally made all traces of myself disappear.
>>
>>79920542
It was fun. The group I went with went to go see the new pirates movie afterwards. There was a guy who started talking shit to us cause "what kind of loser goes to see a movie after prom?!". I guess he was right but we ate some good food before and I hung around people who weren't fuck ups after.
>>
My prom was memorable but forgettable all the same. The only reason I remember it was because I went with my three closest friends and it was when I chickened out and lost my one chance at gaining a girlfriend while I was still in my High School/College years.

Luckily I found a redpilled qt3.14 on 4chan about two years so it evens out.
>>
>>79920542

Be careful who you take.

I paid dinner for my date at an expensive ass restaurant. Did all the driving, got a tux to match her dress, got the flower thing whatever it was fucking called.

She then proceeded to dance with me once during the night and soent the rest of her time with her beta orbiter who came in our prom group and posed in photos with both of us. They ended up dating.

At the prom after party, i was obviously livid and just wanted to be alone by the fire. The parents who hosted it tried to cheer me up but I noped out of there at 3 in the morning. I heard that guy played mr steal your girl and shit talked me the redt of the night.

I've came to terms with my retardation but I really hope you have a good date and a good time. Just be smart about it and you will be fine.
>>
>>79920542
Went, sat around for awhile until some girls convinced me to come dance. Had an absolutely fantastic time from then on. After it ended I was a good little boy and drove straight home. Definitely glad I went.
>>
>>79925591
It's worth noting I did go with a group of friends, not by myself because I'm not THAT autistic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.