[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rev/ Revolution General - American Uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: 1407940726374.jpg (235 KB, 1600x981) Image search: [Google]
1407940726374.jpg
235 KB, 1600x981
rev up those meme's boys

>alphabet agencies edition

previous thread >>79909039
>>
File: 1463982743230.jpg (129 KB, 652x820) Image search: [Google]
1463982743230.jpg
129 KB, 652x820
>>79919857
looks like this is going to die in the ass lol
>>
File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (36 KB, 1235x650) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
36 KB, 1235x650
Flag of the revolution? The star represents one united American populace, and the wreath represents the peace and purity of liberty.
>>
File: 1363905712753.jpg (157 KB, 1048x1397) Image search: [Google]
1363905712753.jpg
157 KB, 1048x1397
>>79920051

I actually really like it.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (111 KB, 1187x820) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
111 KB, 1187x820
>>79920051
hmmm i like it but the others weren't bad either

will i get land if i come and fight for you guys?
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>79920051
Jesus Christ will you faggots never learn. Worry about fighting your little revolution. When the movement needs a flag, people more important than you will have designed it. The time for a flag is not now.
>>
>>79920051
Anon, this >>79920110
Definitely must have at least 13 stars for the original 13 colonies
>>
>>79920144
I will personally grant you 13 acres of land, a purebred horse, and a southern-bell qt3.14 virgin.
>>
ok lads from what i learnt in the last post when your fucking with electronics trying to take down a cities power plant

USE A FUCKING WOODEN MALLET WITH A RUBBER HANDLE

unless you like getting electrocuted
>>
>>79920281
We would need a new name. Most Americans would be instantly off put by the word Confederacy. They would instantly assume slavery. I love confederacies. They're one of my favorite forms of government as a matter of fact. But it's current year so we have to rebrand everything because of how retarded our countrymen are.
>>
>>79920219
Also fighting under a single flag and uniform opens you up to conventional warfare under Geneva and Hague Conventions
Fighting under no uniform or flag gives you the protection of the Geneva and Hague conventions with a much more limited ROE that will fuck the US Gov't
A.K.A.
OIF/OEF vs. OP Desert Storm/Desert Shield
Last for years or get crushed in under a week?
>>
>>79920348
wow i just wanted some land but a horse a nd a qt virgin what more can a man want
>>
>>79920416
This. I consider myself a confederate, but if we called ourselves a confederacy, we would instantly lose a massive amount of support
>>
File: 1466966311635.png (437 KB, 1341x334) Image search: [Google]
1466966311635.png
437 KB, 1341x334
>>79920461
Welcome to America, friend.
>>
>>79920576
>>79920416
smart

you have to think of something catchy
>>
>>79920416
Uhh I personally don't give a fuck about the Feely feels shit.
Seen too many buddies shot or blown up to care about these nu-male faggots who vet-shame us and their faggots feelings, I mean, I know gay men who are less faggots than these leftist hippy fucks.
Confederacy.
Define it in every mention of it.
Re-educate people on what confederacy is and how it empowers the people and the states and fends of tyrannical governments.
And last but not least. Be ruthless and savage. Psychological warfare will defeat morale. Morale and full stomachs win wars. Broken minds lose them.
>>
unless Trump is elected and we somehow land with Hillary for the next 4 years, I would love a Texit.

Yeah it might be against what we signed and all that shit, but look at what the damn Clintons are doing. If Hillary gets away with endangering all of our lives just for some fucking money, who could stop us?
>>
>>79920399
>WOODEN MALLET WITH A RUBBER HANDLE
>not rubber mallet
never gonna make it
>>
File: Monica.gif (2 MB, 525x298) Image search: [Google]
Monica.gif
2 MB, 525x298
>>79920441
Code words and other subtle forms of communication would be best. It also likely wouldn't be posted on websites like 4chan because OPSEC and such. Instead it would probably be communicated by word of mouth in homes, taverns, and meetings within houses of worship.
>>
>>79920644
oh i need about 30 guns though will that be a problem?

and 10k rounds of ammunition.... for stuff
>>
>>79920688
>>79920650
>>79920644
>>79920576
>>79920416
If confederacy turns out to be absolutely undoable, then just call it the Nation State Union of America (NSUA)
>>
>>79920576
How about "The Militia"
The liberals are always whining about how you need to be in one to own a gun anyway right?
>>
>>79920692
the wood is harder than rubber

the whole idea is you want to bash the circuit boards you break into

if your mallet is rubber it will be harder to do

unless your a electrician/technician and know what your doing
>>
>>79920691
It's not just for money and power. She's part of the New World Order.

Hillary would not be the damning factor of our nation, but it would be a leap in the very wrongest of wrong directions
>>
>>79919857
I've got a baseball bat and a couple of empty bottles ready to clang together menacingly. I am ready.
>>
>>79919857
We just need a few thousand protesters to occupy a building in Washington D.C. If there's anything we should learn from the left, it's that a street protest can easily be broken up, but once you take over a building, you gain a lot more time and exposure to spread your message.
>>
>>79920691
BTW does anyone have more info on Guccifer? Christian times made an article today about him being found dead hanged by a rope in his prison cell.
Can't find anything else on it, just all the rumors of him disappearing and that it was a false claim.
Supposedly he was found hanged this afternoon
>>
>>79920761
Only 30? What are you some kind of liberal faggot?
>>
>>79920688
The problem is that the United States as it currently exists in size, population, role in the world...basically everything that makes the United States is not compatible with Confederacy. This means that we couldn't even get people to accept the concept of a Confederation until the country is already Balkanizing. And trying to re-educate people mid-Balkanization doesn't seem like the most efficient use of resources at the time.
>>
>>79919857
Why do you want American uprising?

You don't even live here.

Unless you're in the process of moving here, fuck off
>>
>>79920883
Do this every day in different buildings. Make it an absolute fucking nightmare to work for the federal government, and you win support from the inside
>>
>>79920976
n-no no i'm just a minimalist you understand

>>79921052
i just want a happening friend and some free land if i fight for the right side you see
>>
>>79920845
I know what you're saying, she's completely controlled by foreign influences from who-knows-where, I just think that if she were elected, things would get out too out of control
>>
>>79920757
I2P anon.
Also encrypted radios with keys shared via I2P changed monthly.
Biggest issue is agent sabateurs/provacateurs inserted by 3 letter agencies to attempt to cause it to self destruct. There would need to be an extremely thorough vetting process.
Also extremely distributed network of cells. Isolated and daughter ed to each other with each cell only knowing of its parent cell etc isolating the network to the best possible to keep the ability to aggregate data and Intel and identities difficult
>>
File: 1464936158080s.jpg (11 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1464936158080s.jpg
11 KB, 250x228
>>79919857
I really want that 1911
>Lives in America
Guess I will go buy one.
>>
File: 07thu2web-articleLarge.jpg (75 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
07thu2web-articleLarge.jpg
75 KB, 600x466
>>79920883
Hell even the Bundy protest in Oregon received massive amounts of national news coverage and they were in the middle of nowhere.

What we should really be focusing on in these threads is cultivating the message. Almost everyone on /pol/ is some flavor of right wing and a nationalist. Certainly Trump and Brexit built strong coalitions on rising resentment in the right, and more specifically the white, working class. What could be our unifying message?
>>
File: Airborne.gif (2 MB, 275x217) Image search: [Google]
Airborne.gif
2 MB, 275x217
>>79920792
Fucking this. Hell, 99% of the troops on a base aren't even armed. All the weapons are locked in a Battery/Company/Troop's armory, and the ammunition is typically kept in an isolated part of the base in a depot that issues it out to units for range time.

The actual response time to any sort of real aggression that they don't see coming is absolutely abyssmal. Hell, even the base I was stationed at in KUWAIT was a complete fucking joke, and there's a sound argument to be made that we could have potentially been attacked at any time before we shipped to Iraq. The bases there were nowhere remotely near as guarded as Iraq despite the asymmetric nature of the war. If someone wanted to they could have easily drove a suicide truck right in at top speed and crashed right into a line of tents and killed hundreds.

And the base I was garrisoned at in Germany? Complete joke. Same for the bases I've seen stateside, including really fucking important ones like NAS Jax.
>>
File: 11111Foldgers Crystals.gif (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
11111Foldgers Crystals.gif
3 MB, 240x180
>>79921052
For the lulz of course. What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>79920836
You know what, go back to my ducking brick suggestion damn it.
Pop it open and throw a few bricks at its insides.
>>
File: result.jpg (177 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
177 KB, 680x650
>>79919857
Post your SHTF happening kit

http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf
>>
>>79921242
ok done lad

>t. not an electrician forget the wooden mallet idea lads i don't know what i'm doing
>>
>>79920644
Why is California standing on an electrified rail(s)?
>>
>>79921172
Probably not going full /pol/tard and alienating large swaths of the population by making it some race war meme is a good start. If you really care about the country you'll focus on actual issues, and not edgy neo-nazi shit that would repel the vast majority of people.

natsoc stormfags need to fuck off back to their general and stop ruining good threads by turning it into a highschooler angst fest.
>>
>>79920416
Free American Republic is my personal choice. It's simple and FAR is any easy enough codeword to use. Personally, I am also in favor of a seal of sorts that has the combined appearance of both the Byzantine double eagle and the Great Seal
>>
>>79921172
"America First"
"Out of many, One"
"Our Land, Our People"
"For Life, For Family, For Country"
>>
>>79921040
I don't see how were too large for a confederacy. It's essentially nation states functioning in their own sovereignty with the Confederate government running the national representation to the outside world behest the will of the nation states it is comprised of formed off of direct democracy.
Or am I all fucked up here?
>>
>>79920051
hey I like this
>>
>>79921178
like i said a lot of these alphabet agencies that have man power to respond to any kind of issue have one entrance and one exit

get a big truck park it length ways in front of the base and light it on fire and slash the tires

it will take ours for them to sort out the mess

while you go and fuck about doing your insurgency thing
>>
File: 1467777318840.png (145 KB, 1787x921) Image search: [Google]
1467777318840.png
145 KB, 1787x921
I dislike the concept of a modern American armed revolution. It's crazy talk, and only serves to further vilify our chance at democratic reform of the U.S. Government via Donald Trump.

I would encourage those of you with fantasies about overthrowing the U.S. government to drop those and focus on persuading your fellow citizens to vote correctly, and helping elect state and local officials that better represent your views. That is how we change America for the better, not with talk like this, which will only end up as another Waco/Bundy fiasco.

That being said, does anybody have any more posts like pic related? They're kind of neat in an "Oh, I didn't know that," kind of way.
>>
>>79921163
Well the entire OPEC/UAE, several of the EU nations as well as the EU itself and China and the Russian Federation (which is fucking confounding with all the US RF stupidity)
>>
>>79920416
The North American Union
NAU
>>
>>79920416
>>79921548
Actually no, I take that back, the Columbus Dominion sounds badass as fuck
>>
>>79921364
Absolutely. We need to focus on taking our country back from the political establishment who have sold out our country to banks and professional victims. No one has made the defense of the white working class their political mission. The message certainly doesn't have to be racialized (even though the media will certainly portray it as so as they've done with Trump and Brexit). It should primarily be about the struggle between globalist elites against the patriotic working class.
>>
>>79921172
>What could be our unifying message?
The fact that the American public is obviously being screwed, everyone knows, but we will fix it
>>
>>79921172
"Die on your feet or live on your knees."
A quote by George Washington.
>>
File: 1466996133792.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1466996133792.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>>79921635
>People get mad over Columbus Day and celebrating Columbus
>Name their country after him
>>
>>79921536
>democratic reform of the U.S. Government via Donald Trump.

nobody is saying don't give the system a chance but its obvious you guys are going to get bullshitted

even if trump was leading significantly i would expect some form of voting fraud to get hillary rotten in and for them to laugh in your faces if you suggested something suspect had happened

the whole system though is rotten and corrupt like most countries

democracy doesn't really exist its just puppets being pulled by globalist strings

this is why i'm in this thread to fight those guys

>That being said, does anybody have any more posts like pic related? They're kind of neat in an "Oh, I didn't know that," kind of way.

go see the previous thread >>79909516
>>
File: unremitting hopelessness.gif (1007 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
unremitting hopelessness.gif
1007 KB, 500x281
>>79921536
>He still thinks we can change the system from within

If nothing else, this election cycle was the final big, blaring wake up call that our system doesn't work in it's current form. People have no voice anymore, and voting doesn't matter. Trump is a fucking meme, Don't be retarded. A game show host whom has made a brand out of flagrant displays of foolishness for entertainment isn't going to fix shit. The fact that anyone unironically thinks Trump is anything more than an entertainment spectacle is ridiculous.

Who wins the election is irrelevant. The system we have isn't one where a president is going to be the one changing shit anyway. The people that matter are the ones that most people don't even know the names of, Their own damn state senators and representatives. They're all bought and there is no oversight, No accountability, and no recourse for the common man. We've been effectively locked out of the governing process.

We're an oligarchy now.
>>
>>79921723
>but we will fix it

this you have to offer hope

but not in the form of obongo, 'yes we can' bullshit

real change, real freedom
>>
File: 9dLB6NS.png (73 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
9dLB6NS.png
73 KB, 1200x750
>>79920051
>>
>>79921441
I guess it's a culture thing. I just feel that the diversity and and the expectations of the federal government of most people isn't capable of accepting such a drastic change. I also think that it would cause a lot of changes that I'm unsure about in the role of the US in the global community.
I mean most countries in the world might hate us but it wouldn't take them long to cry uncle when we start twisting their arms and I rather enjoy being big dog on the block.
>>
>>79921783
Sua Sponte, Fortior Simul Quam Seorsum.
(Of Their Own Accord, Stronger Together Than Apart)
That should be the slogan. Signify purpose drive and unity for Americans and strength for the people.
>>
>>79921536
I'd like to be optimistic and think Americans could follow along the line of the British with their referendum, but I feel like the establishment has made such democratic avenues impossible (as the FBI decision on Clinton's emails shows). Certainly we should wait until after the election to take action, but if events like the assaults at Trump rallies inhibit our ability to peacefully participate in the democratic process, then we should also be prepared for more direct action.
>>
>>79921961
We agreed earlier that we needed to keep it simple. It would need to be something we could spray-paint on a wall, for example
>>
File: 232.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
Hey guys, when you're doner over there in america, can you come over to good 'ol germany and bring some automatic weapons with ya?

I'm stuck with a Five-Seven and can't start a fucking revolution with that.
>>
>>79921934
this guy gets it

and its the same for the whole western world just in different forms

nobody represents the common man anymore its all about how much money i can get from so and so lobyist who represents so and so oil company or how can i sell out the privacy of my fellow citizens so i can get money from so and so cyber security firm etc....

politicians only care about themselves and none of them give a shit about the people
>>
>>79921961
I actually really like that.
Is there any way to make a single star, with 10 stars in each leg of it with a blank pentagon space in the center to the right of the eagle and make the stars red?
I'd do it myself but... y'know, phone
>>
>>79922093
A wreath is pretty difficult to spray paint on a wall
>>
File: Nathaniel Bacon.jpg (167 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
Nathaniel Bacon.jpg
167 KB, 640x904
>>79921952
>real change, real freedom
Isn't that why we're here?
>>
will the din din be good? I'm in bed by 6:00 so?
>>
File: frog.jpg (38 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
38 KB, 500x484
>>79919857
I understand how you feel, America. Yes, your government is betraying you at the hands of the deluded and evil liberals, and the voting masses are brainwashed with white guilt and the niggers are only emboldened by this perceived weakness and division. But even so, you are the last bastion of the white race. That may sound funny for a country that gets meme'd upon for >60%, but I truly believe this. Europe is falling apart, Islam and immigration will undoubtedly end them or at least change them irrevocably within our lifetime. You can already see that young Europeans are outnumbered by immigrants in their age groups, and these people are weakened and censured by their government from even speaking out. The USA is the last stand.

There is nothing worse than seeing your home country given to chimpanzees and other subhumans. Believe me, I know. Watching them slowly burn everything to the ground your ancestors built and your people spilled blood fighting for, then spitting on the ashes and the very memory of it kills you on the inside. Nothing will ever come close to making you feel as empty and hopeless and broken as seeing that happen.

But please, don't give up, America. Don't lose hope. Don't let those useful idiots and god damn indoctrinated liberals win. The fate of your people, the world, and the white race depends on it.
>>
>>79921849

Thanks anon,

With regard to your post, though. I disagree.

Yes, there's an extraordinary amount of corruption in our government, like: >>79921934
said, our senators and congressmen all too often aren't held accountable for their actions. I'm not defending a broken system, I just believe reform is possible.

I was absolutely certain that the Brits were going to get POSTAL'd, like the Austrians did, regarding the Brexit decision. Now, as far as I know, they've yet to invoke Article 50; however, Brexit did win.

The banks, media and government were against it and it won. Unlike the process of an EU member state leaving, the U.S. Presidential election has no such measure to stall with.

Do I expect Trump to win in a landslide? No, it'll be an uphill battle, it's always been an uphill battle. The only hope we've ever had is a fool's hope. But it's still something, and it worked for the Brits.
>>
File: American.jpg (30 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
30 KB, 500x477
>>79921690
It's best to keep it centered on something much more tangible and objective like economic class and it's impact on the country, Yeah. The /pol/tard racial slant shit is stupid as fuck because some people have totally convinced themselves of this 'image' for what a 'real' American is. Usually that image boils down to childish 'muh master race' memes because of ridiculous preconceptions spawned by backlash against tumblrinas; As if they somehow spoke for all(or even the majority) of black people, or other kinds of people. What makes America strong is the idea that we are past all that Yuropoor bullshit about ancestries and race and all that stupid shit. In America, what unites us is a core belief that every man is his own master, and subject to their character being judged by their deeds, not their creed/race/lineage.
>>
>>79922189
>what are stencils for $5 Alex
Seriously, you could easily make it into a two stencil set
Spray white down, then lay stencil 1 on and lay blue, then stencil 2 and spray red.
Simple quick and easy, could make it smaller than an 8x11 sheet of paper and make it out of card-stock or even plexiglass so it's strong and easy to hold in place.
Matte spray paint and a can of air to dry between layers of color so the stencils don't duck up each layer of paint
>>
>>79922189
Exactly. Low-level agitators such as youthful vandals are a great propaganda tool. They work better if they can be made without stencils and can be drawn by a retard. K.I.S.S.
>>
>>79922294
>and it worked for the Brits.

the brits aren't out of the mire just yet lad and you know it they may have voted for brexit but i would bet in a month or so everything will somehow be legally reversed and they rejoin the EU in some form or another
>>
File: autism.png (156 KB, 1235x650) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
156 KB, 1235x650
>>79922189
you sure?
>>
File: 1462664290996.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462664290996.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
THREAD THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM
>>
>>79920761
No problem, you can buy them at the grocery store
>>
>>79922335
I personally support having racial diversity.
I also require cultural assimilation to the American culture
And lastly I prefer Aryanism - sticking to only reproducing with your own kind and lifting each other upeople and supporting each other (not fucking financially or via welfare damnit) and helping each race to achieve their true potential.
Those who can't dig it I believe should leave, but I don't personally voice my opinion in that outside of these boards and with close family.
>>
>>79922382
You realize that if the occupying forces catch you with stencils that you're liable to get the same kind of treatment as they would with the Taliban.
>>
>>79922518

I know. I'd hope they don't get screwed. Granted, our elections can't be treated the same way, regardless.
>>
File: tmp_12164-ImsD1v6-1391517271.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12164-ImsD1v6-1391517271.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
Daily reminder, literally every American in this thread
>>
File: 1449008204385.png (7 KB, 408x450) Image search: [Google]
1449008204385.png
7 KB, 408x450
>>79922264
powerful words
>>
>>79922685
lads the aussie neets just woke up
>>
File: 1438396012210.jpg (8 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1438396012210.jpg
8 KB, 250x209
>>79922264
God bless you, Anon
>>
>>79922264
Thanks mate. Were going to need all the support we can possible get. If this were to happen we wouldn't just be fighting liberals. This would be a declaration of war on the jews themselves.
>>
File: bettyross.png (20 KB, 1280x674) Image search: [Google]
bettyross.png
20 KB, 1280x674
>>79922093
>>79922181
>>79922189
>>79922400
>>79922539
Why not just go back to Betty Ross?
To represent the old, beautiful, patriotic America as the founding fathers created it.
>>
>>79922655
Then make them out of regular college ruled paper and cut them with a razor blade.
Roll them bitches up, if you're about to get inspected ball that shit up and either toss it or eat it.
You'd be just as ducked carrying spray paint that matches the colors of the stencils.
And if it ever came to street inspections, it's time for armed revolution
>>
>>79922335
You have to accept that the media will inevitably label any nationalist movement as "racist" and be targeted by groups like BLM and La Raza. Our message should be "you're an American first, your race comes after that."
>>
>>79922685
Please go sleep in for a bit claudia
>>
>>79922685
He is just storing food...
>>
>>79922807
I like good old betty
>>
>>79922846
>>79922807

i thought we agreed we would just draw dicks on everything?
>>
>>79922895
At which point we cleanse America of BLM and La Raza for the domestic terrorist organizations that they are though the FBI refuses to officially and overtly address that issue.
>>
>>79922950
I mean I'm down red white and blue cocks my dude
Make dicks, not war
>>
File: consider.jpg (31 KB, 800x424) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
31 KB, 800x424
>>79922624
The first two sentences are sensible and already more or less the current state of affairs.

The rest really has no place in a system of government. What's the point in fighting for freedom, only to turn around and instigate divisive 'muh master race' shit? It's never worked once in the history of our species, and it never will. The sort of ego that would perputuate that line of thought is bound to only instigate senseless bloodshed and disorder.

I believe that to truly succeed, We need to be united by tearing down what divides us socially to be unified under a common goal and culture. Economic empowerment through opportunity and 'fair play' through modest equity to uplift the financially disenfranchised through things like subsidized education and healthcare(Indirectly aiding them, rather than directly through welfare, for instance).

It's time for a new age. Not the age of 'whites' or 'blacks', but for the new 'American Man'. Defined not by his appearance or past, (1/2)
>>
>>79922950
???
>>
>>79922335
Niggers are a drag on our society and have been since they were freed from chains. Do you think the founding fathers envisioned niggers and spics raping white women when they thought of America. This is just more of that bullshit revisionist history that you're spewing out your mouth. America was never about diversity. Thats is a jewish lie. We didn't fuck natives, we killed them. We didn't like the Irish coming here. We didn't like slavs coming here. However this was a time when white people were not facing extinction. This was when we your wife was either raped by one white or another. We must only unite now because its not fellow white sub races fucking our society its non whites.
>>
>>79922846
And like I said before, if you're off to fight the redcoats and you're too afraid to leave the house until your outfit is fabulous, maybe you don't need to be contribiting to a revolutionary thread (or happening circlejerk depending on how you view it)
Do you view the revolutionaries to be so stupid that they can't pick up a rifle (or a rubber mallet with a wood handle) until they have a flag to wave?
Sorry guys. Stop the war. I think we should move this star over here. Phew...that could have just lost us the war. Fuck off back to /int/ with your flagophilia.
>>
File: 1452077087945.jpg (130 KB, 750x574) Image search: [Google]
1452077087945.jpg
130 KB, 750x574
>>79923045
you see can you imagine how funny it will look when the DHS and police drive around in their fancy APC's with red white and blue dicks drawn all over them?
>>
>>79923009
BLM will certainly have a presence at the Republican National Convention and will be using their usual tactics to shut down free assembly and speech through violent means. I wonder if it's better to let their actions speak for themselves and sway the electorate or if we should start planning a "heavy-handed" defense strategy.
>>
File: AMERICA.jpg (145 KB, 960x713) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.jpg
145 KB, 960x713
>>79923050
But rather, by the strong bonds of a common goal: To be the best. To supercede other nations economically, technologically, and militarily. To restore the 'warrior spirit' of the people and embolden then to face their issues with resolve. To not only make our presence felt across the globe, but to also progress our species by pushing out into the stars through manned exploits. These are the bonds that transcend petty racial disputes, and usher in a new age of prosperity.
>>
>>79923232
Fighting back will make them the victim. Let them chimp out. No one will sympathize with them.
>>
>>79920051
Shove some anti-illumaniti shit in there just to piss the fucking rats off.
>>
File: MEgVf.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
MEgVf.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
>>79923238
>>79923050
i sort of feel you bud, but i think you put to much trust in brown people
>>
>>79923050
>The rest really has no place in a system of government. What's the point in fighting for freedom, only to turn around and instigate divisive 'muh master race' shit? It's never worked once in the history of our species, and it never will.
Its always worked in history. Never in history did we invite shit skins to invade our countries.

You are retarded if you think niggers are meant to live in society. You are retarded if you think diversity is ever a good thing.

When will you fucking learn. Niggers are not human. Spics are shitty humans. You will never have freedom if your neighbors are animals who don't even understand the concept of self.
>>
>>79923050
>>79923238
This is what our ancestors fought and bled for. This is the true meaning of what it is to be an American.

Well said, brother.
>>
File: ben-carson-slavery.jpg (31 KB, 598x294) Image search: [Google]
ben-carson-slavery.jpg
31 KB, 598x294
>>79923395
>>
>>79923238
fuck off shill. Stop pushing bullshit marxist theory.
>>
File: 1461463479343.png (73 KB, 286x342) Image search: [Google]
1461463479343.png
73 KB, 286x342
ok lets get real instead of just talking about shit this is what you should be focusing on

>power
>water
>roads/railways
>communications

fuck that shit up in any city and they are in deep shit

cant call anyone, no food coming in, water is fucked, cant turn on the television/radio etc...

if you wanted to fuck one thing up make it power fuck that up first

>whoops
>>
>>79923319
It says a lot about you that you will let these people continually cuck us and we just let them. I swear to you that in the unlikely event of a chimpout within driving distance, I'm going to get my 15 minutes of (in)fame and a lot of people will send me death threats. Everyone says "someone needs to do something about this" and everyone stands around with buckets of gas when nobody forgot to bring the matches.
>>
>>79923436
This is not what the founders fought for. You are brainwashed into believing our founders believe in diversity by marxist jews.
>>
>>79922895
Doesn't mean you have to prove them right by behaving like barbaric retards. No movement lasts long without support from the people. BLM has a lot of support because it was born out of legitemate concerns about militarized police, racial profiling, and several other symptoms that are part of the fallout from the US having the largest prison population in the planet while still calling itself the land of the free.

Short-sighted idiots that can't look at situations as anything other than an 'us vs them' will never last in any actual revolution. Even if you're the aggressing force trying to make a revolution happen, there HAS to be some level of understanding, empathy, and eventually compromise. Otherwise how the fuck are you supposed to put the country back together again after you've shattered it into pieces?

We need less saber rattling and more critical thinking and LEADERS. Anyone can talk shit and ferment bravado.
>>
>>79923514
its called the bystander effect

>be that spark anon fight back
>>
>>79923488
Exactly, niggers are incapable of creating and advancing society.
>>
File: full house buddy pal guy.jpg (15 KB, 236x299) Image search: [Google]
full house buddy pal guy.jpg
15 KB, 236x299
>>79922254
>>
>>79923610
I'm not doing shit in your revolution scheming. I'm speaking only in regards to not allowing my community to be the victim of a black lives matter coonfest. I must make that distinction crystal clear.
>>
>>79923511
This. Destroy power grids. Also since they will start tracking our phones/communications we could use this to our advantage by giving them fake mission.
>>
File: 1452141134504.png (241 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
1452141134504.png
241 KB, 481x360
>>79923559
i dunno lad would you trust one of these people you are compromising with with the nuclear war head code?
>>
>>79923511
Why the fuck would I want to destroy my own country and hurt the people I'm fighting for?
>>
File: 1465979277932-pol.jpg (158 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
1465979277932-pol.jpg
158 KB, 432x619
>>79923347
>mfw this will never happen.
fells so fucking bad senpai.
>>
>>79919857
Too young to rebel but still
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRJB036ev2Q
WHEN JOHNNY COMES MARCHING HOME
Was previous in the last thread. Interesting pics you posted.
>>
>>79923559
>blm is respected by common people
I live in the most liberal U.S. state and many people here don't even like blm.
Their cause isn't legitimate. Its all media pushing their agenda.
>>
>>79923721
oh so your just gunna sit back and worry about race bullshit?

>>79923840
you will be fighting whats left of the US army and they need power to achieve anything

it will hurt them more than it hurts you and your people

>>79923848
yes it pains me too and the reason why is solely brown people that cant get their shit together and believe in fairy tales
>>
>>79923559
>anything other than an 'us vs them'

What the hell do you think a revolution is? If we could compromise on this shit then we wouldn't need a revolution.
>>
>>79923804
What is that even supposed to mean? What 'people' are supposedly getting access to nuclear codes? The fuck are you talking about? If anyone's going to get 'nuclear codes', it's going to more than likely be under the same process as what exists now. How many 'average joes' get access to fucking nuclear codes?
>>
>>79923514
>>79923553
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

"E Pluribus Unum"

Why do you fuckers think that allowing other races to live is getting cucked? Jesus Christ most niggers have fucking segregated themselves from everyone else. Muslims aren't really a problem and Asians actually assimilate quite nicely. And stricter immigration laws would solve the Latino problem.

Want to make diversity work? Get rid of illegals and impoverished blacks who live off welfare and continuously shit where they eat. The other minorities are Americans like you and me.
>>
>>79923050
I'm not saying master race, I don't think there is a master race, I just don't like interbreeding. I think it is damaging to the genetic advantages each race possesses.
The most race-mixed nations seem to suffer the most, whilst the most ethnically pure nations seem to thrive.
>>
>>79922264
I know that feel. Plantation owners and proud Confederates in my family on both sides in Mississippi and Tennessee. They think we're monsters.
>>
File: 1462485822113-pol.png (310 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
1462485822113-pol.png
310 KB, 900x904
>>79923499
checked.
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 1024x614
Let's say.. Only white men can vote? That sound agreeable, gentlemen?
>>
>Not naming yourselves the Fourth Reich
jk but really:
1. The Liberation Front of America(LFA)
2. Reformed American Union(RAU)
3. Patriotic Union of America(PUA)
>>
>>79923987
ok you want to compromise with BLM and black panthers and whatever other groups represent the darkies in trade for their help int he revolution

well those nukes in the bunkers have codes to arm them will you be willing to give those codes over to these people? DO YOU TRUST THEM?

thats my question

and i already know the answer and its NO
>>
>>79921275
You're at least 3 mags short, but this is probably the best/most realistic one i've seen.
>>
>>79923968
I'm half black, Svein. Big difference between a black and a nigger. I'd stand a better chance of surviving the media shit show than a white guy. I'm not a racist but if you're playing in the race arena, you have to play the race rules. Sometimes people don't realize how much that a token black guy can have enough influence to change at least a few opinions.
>>
>>79923968
>you will be fighting whats left of the US army and they need power to achieve anything

Pretty sure the U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't relying on the local power grid to keep them afloat.

All I'd be doing is destroying the means of survival for my own family and the people I'm fighting for.

The bread and butter of the guerrilla is ambushes, raids, assassinations, etc. You know, the shit that actually hurts the enemy and proves your side is able to hurt something other than a defenseless telephone pole.
>>
File: 1208chinese.jpg (52 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
1208chinese.jpg
52 KB, 792x612
>>79924103
>American Liberation Front
>>
>>79924103
yeah because Forth Reich is going to get a lot of traction with the normies

mays well call yourself Jew Killer Elite or some shit faggot

go back to stormfront faggot
>>
>>79924131
The revolution would actively have to fight against BLM and the Black Panthers. Simply say "They are acting to divide our fight against corruption on racial lines, and are focusing on maintaining the corrupt system they preach against, hurting blacks in the process."
>>
>>79919857
I guess there isn't any harm, since you know, the FBI is fucking useless sacks of shit.

Basically traitors who can't even stop basic terrorist attacks when they are informed in advance.

If I worked there I'd be so fucking ashamed I'd fucking kill myself.

Which they all should do, fucking traitor faggots.
>>
I didnt check the news today, whats happened anons?
>>
>>79923969
That's not how a revolution works. It's not some hivemind of people all on the same page and in total agreement about how the future of their country should look like. That's what makes revolutions so risky and high-cost. It's a gambit that can either work out, such as in our first revolutionary war, or it can completely flop and result in obscene and unnecessary loss of human life, like our civil war. And that's just two of MANY possible outcomes.

If you think you can have a revolution without broad support from multiple groups, you're insane. The entire idea of a revolution is to improve and unify a country, not run it into the ground and shatter it into tribal warfare just to stroke your ego. Compromise is always necessary, no matter what sort of government you have, and no matter what sort of movement you have. If you can't compromise and reach out to others, you're fucked. You just wont last. It's not bravado, or steel that wins the day. It's the men behind them.
>>
>>79924230
>When you stop at the first sentence
Read you fucking barbarian.
>>
>>79924051

Disagree. Voting should be available to quadroons (Under the NSDAP's race laws, they were afforded full rights).

Voting rights should be offered to anyone else provided they've completed higher education or served in the military.
>>
>>79923994
Make no mistake my friend. Anyone dumb enough to believe that any race is inferior to another is respected as highly as BLM is in my book.
>>79924204
See here.
>>
File: innawoods.jpg (164 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.jpg
164 KB, 680x650
>>79921275
>>
>>79924190
Yeah I need to buy more mags. That's everything that I could have with me ready to go within 10 minutes ATM.
>>
File: 1454295136924.png (646 KB, 661x696) Image search: [Google]
1454295136924.png
646 KB, 661x696
>>79922685

>implying I'm not a manual labor slave
>>
>>79923157
I don't actually care about a flag idiot.
A flag and uniform subject the revolutionaries to the problematic intricacies of the Geneva and Hague conventions in their entirety whereas no flag and no uniform and guerrilla tactics provides a ducked Roe for the USG and none of the bullshit drawbacks for the unconventional fighting force.
Also I enjoy the flag idea, but ultimately they are useless.
The flag should not be changed and the flag realistically shouldn't matter.
Being afraid to get out of the house also isn't the issue as the organization must be established to allow for integrated and efficient function. Much like any fighting force, communication is key and ideas can be exchanged here, but not successful OPSEC can be practiced on a chan.
I personally am not going to just rush out and grab a few buddies and go revolt like a fool because I fight to win. I fight to inflict the most mental pain and logistical damage I can. I'm not a fool who traipses off to go be an operator operating operationally.
I am one who will bide my time, organize, establish fallbacks and strategies and strike at the most inopportune moments to cause the most damage to the image and morale of the enemy possible.
I appreciate the criticism, and the foolhardy gesture to get people to just hastily band together and go be wawwiaws.
That is the behavior that suggests to me the tendency towards agent provacateurism and sabateurism and I'll take no part in such self destructive treachery.
>>
>>79923994
>allowing them to live
only allowing them to live in this specific country
Reminder that our founding fathers had nigger slaves and wrote books about how niggers are genetically different from whites.

>E Pluribus Unum
Has nothing to do with diversity. its of many, one not of small sub groups, one
>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
They still didn't mean a bunch of starving African niggers. They didn't even really consider other races human back then.

>Jesus Christ most niggers have fucking segregated themselves from everyone else
Not true niggers always move into white neighborhood for a better life and end up fucking everything up. Whites then segregate themselves. The niggers are the ones trying to de segregate. They want to fuck white women and thats a fact.
>Muslims aren't really a problem
Ideologically they want to destroy everything that is western and hate freedom. They are a huge problem and will continue to kill infidels. We were able to escape their jihad by moving to America but now we are inviting them here.
>Asians actually assimilate quite nicely.
I live in a majority Asian neighborhood. They do not assimilate. Culture is a product of race not the other way around. Asians here are still anti social fucks with no sense of individualism and standing for the community.
>And stricter immigration laws would solve the Latino problem.
The very fact that latinos are in America is a problem.
>>
>>79924215
>Pretty sure the U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't relying on the local power grid to keep them afloat.

what powered them then? magic? it was either electricity or (oil) fuel for generates to generate electricity

so if you cant cut the power stop the flow of oil

sorry the US army doesn't run on mana mate

>other than a defenseless telephone pole.

go for that hard targets goys like real men don't try to fuck with infrastructure that will only hurt yourself

yeah i can tell your trying to swing this one way or another

insurgency is where its at, guerrillas these days just kidnap white people for ransom
>>
>>79924131
>Black Panthers
Okay, you're memeing.

the short answer is 'no', I wouldn't trust anyone from any group over another that isn't qualified to handle that position of power regardless of their politics because that's not the relevant factor when talking about nukes.

Again, short-sighted and totally missing the point of what I was saying. I want America to be great, not some retarded natsoc 2.0 experiment. You compromise with people from different viewpoints to find common ground and PEACEFULLY resolve grievances so EVERYONE can move forward in the new country a revolution has built. BLM isn't even some sort of militant organization, there is no 'aid' they could yield during a revolution. BLM isn't even a 'organization' to begin with. It's a glorified hash-tag broadly describing a loose movement with a lot of differing viewpoints and factors.
>>
File: KrystleLake_590.jpg (309 KB, 590x629) Image search: [Google]
KrystleLake_590.jpg
309 KB, 590x629
>>79924290
I understand what you're saying. I just don't understand how you think a group like BLM could ever possibly support an American nationalist movement.
>>
>>79924296
sorry i re-read your comment their are alot of shills in this thread trying to take the lead and lead us away from what must be done
>>
File: 1459384370418.jpg (145 KB, 940x690) Image search: [Google]
1459384370418.jpg
145 KB, 940x690
>>79924323
Anyone who believes race is a social construct is as bad as a social justice warrior in my book.
>>
>>79923511
>>79923746
Long before any of this, there need to be an actual effort to coalesce some real support, preferably concentrated in geographically strategic areas, like the lower Mississippi, there is a cohesive base from which we can operate. Also, rather than direct action against infrastructure or chimping out in cities, perhaps the correct course is begin with espionage and EW. Things like tracking the behaviors of federal agencies, corporations, and what have you, and interfering with their operations with radio jamming, leaking false plans, figuring out who is dumb enough not to put a password on the admin account on their computer, just in general gather information about their strengths and weakness, but at the same time let them know that there is a potential insurrection, something the elites are terrified of, and make them sift through all of the disinfo and feints we send them
>>
>>79924514
Take some tips from the Mujaheddin. They've actually defeated a superpower in a guerrilla war.

http://www.tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other%20Side%20of%20Mountain.pdf
>>
>>79924204
it all makes sense now

look you may be a black gentleman but do you really want to be token PR guy for the rebels?

i said before this fight isn't about fucking race its about globalists trying to kill sovereignty and nationalism

hillary is a globalist shill

i don't care what colour you are as long as you can fight
>>
>>79923232
I'm personally conflicted, I prefer to deal a Conoise heavy handed blow to send a message but at the same time I can easily see it become twisted and pushed by the media and DNC as the *wrong* message.
Unfortunately the most effective answer is to protect yourselves with as much of a minimalist defensive approach as possible. Wait for the elections to finish and the impending chimptasm that will come with it no matter the outcome of the elections then deal the retaliatory blow in a defensive maneuver with violence of action and heavy handedness to reeducate the far left hippy movements and useful idiots and BLM and new BPP etc. That the stupid, ignorant, and senseless violence and defense and glorification of criminal behaviors as *innocent and good* will no longer be tolerated and will be purged due to its destructive nature for the greater good and to save the whole at the sacrifice of the few.
>>
>>79924499
You've overdosed on redpills, amigo. It's time to stop posting.
>>
This is all fine and well, but I think we're forgetting one important thing here.

This will be a WHITE revolution, yea? If not then why the fuck revolt at all? There's no point unless we purge the land of all the shits.
>>
>>79924567
I was in the original thread. Didn't post, but I read it all. Both, actually.
Anyway, too young to fight but I'm happy to watch this all unfold. I'm a nationalistic youth with a future ahead of me, more likely than not I'll either die of starvation during the happening, or I'll go on to be one of the people left to rebuild the country.
Who knows, child soldiers anyone? lel
>>
>>79920011
Holy fuck. That's my original post from iFunny. That's my old account on the watermark
>>
>>79919857
shillary is a corrupt bitch elite royalty above the law --which means-- if by some accident of fate she should overcome her horrible record to win, that globalism and treason wins. Never mind the events of the day, she and her husband took illegal chinese champagne contributions for selling nuclear missile secrets to the Chinese. The clinton foundation is outside of justice with regard to NK and Russia too. If people knew these things they would be shocked about the crimes dating from 1980's. She and her husband should be in jail. Now back to the events of the past day, the fix is in. The filthy clintons are in the game for themselves and the money. that's all they're about, nothing more. Keep them out of office and national positions.
>>
File: How.jpg (45 KB, 850x747) Image search: [Google]
How.jpg
45 KB, 850x747
Gonna have to find someone to publish this when I'm done.
>>
File: 1467087170033.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467087170033.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>79924576
>Be Detroit
>Lose most industry to cheap foreign markets
>Infrastructure starts breaking faster than the government can rebuild it
>Taxes go up, wages and jobs go down
>People with money leave the failing city
>Only people left are uneducated impoverished niggers who were too poor to leave
>mfw people blame the niggers for my problems
>>
>>79924892
Ever hear of the Turner Diaries? Not saying a revolution would ever play out like that, but it would play out like that. The revolutionaries would wait until a base is firmly established before kicking out the minorities and initiating the DAY OF ROPE
>>
>>79924314
That sounds reasonable tbqh
>>
File: 1326253202589.jpg (627 KB, 1098x1425) Image search: [Google]
1326253202589.jpg
627 KB, 1098x1425
>>79924546
>I just don't understand how you think a group like BLM could ever possibly support an American nationalist movement.
By removing the necessity of their existence. They exist because of two major factors that effect many, many more people than just blacks: Militarized police and corruption in law enforcement and judicial systems. Blacks get the short end of the stick because they are easy targets, but it effects everyone.

You make the people behind the movement your ally by tackling their grievances. You unite people by actually caring about the shit they care about, and not nametags. You lead by example, and people gravitate towards you because you become the 'bigger man'. That's the meaning of true compromise. It's the ONLY way we'd ever survive another revolution. The reason the first worked was because of compromise. Not everyone was onboard with rebelling. Compromise brought them into the fold, and reassured them that the new governing body would treat them right.
>>
>>79923488
Fucking based Doc. Carson.
Aryan as fuck too (doesn't interbreed, nationalistic, and has racial pride without being a BLM retard)
>>
>>79924103

i like the 2nd one
>>
>>79924827

Please exit the country in an orderly fashion and take all of your relatives with you.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
>>
>>79924535
WHO ARE WE COMPROMISING WITH AND WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE UP IN THAT COMPROMISE OH WISE MAN OF THE REVOLUTION?

thats my point
>>
>>79925001
Stop giving the stormfag (You)'s. He's been at it all thread trying to derail.
>>
>>79923559
Anon, give Bernie back the mic, you've spoken enough.
Though I don't want to hear bernie, I'd take him over your BLM propaganda.
>>
File: fight me.jpg (67 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
fight me.jpg
67 KB, 530x530
>>79925136
>>
>>79924962
this guy knows

hillary is a globalist shill and this is the sole reason i'm in this thread

she doesn't give a shit about the american people she just wants money above all else and i promised place in the one world government

>inb4 alex jones
>>
The question is: How will you keep people loyal to this revolution? Who's keeping generals from disagreeing ideologically and splitting off, taking soldiers with them? How will you deal with counter-revolutions, or a revolution from jihadists?
I think this is all well and good that you guys may end up going through with this, but it's a lot more complicated than "dur hur we'll get a flag pick a name get our funs and fight." Of course the oathkeepers and military III%ers will support you guys but once the revolution is firmly established, there's nothing holding a higher-up back from making a splinter cell which will end up taking land and forcing the main revolution to fight a two-front war between teh gubmint and the same people ol' Johnny was fighting with two years ago.
Essentially, how are you going to keep it from turning into Syria 2.0?
>>
>>79925246

>>>/reddit/

Go home son
>>
>>79923968
US army has generators for days anon and JP5/8 for days too.
Mind you being on gens makes it a weaker target, strike the fueler convoys
>>
>>79925054
>>79925054
ok you got me, unlike a lot of these guys i'm not a racist and in most countries this indefinite detainment because of muh terrorism or being put on a watch list without even knowing it and being watched indefinitely because of muh terrorism without even know it affects all of us no matter the colour

i was just trying to say don't let that compromise go too far i wouldn't let that snackbar or hood nigger have his hand on the kill switch for the nuclear silo thats all
>>
>>79925196
>>79925054
It's pretty simple. The 'compromise' is actually a really painless one: Giving up some ego and non-sensical rhetoric. By not behaving like a neanderthal and antagonizing people for no reason, and actually paying attention to the grievances of ALL groups, BLM and otherwise, You get a broader picture of your country beyond the safe space echo chamber of places like /pol/.

How can you lead a nation when you only represent one portion of it? People love to hype up a bunch of shit-flinging, but what's the fucking point? What are you trying to achieve with your revolution if you're going to just throw in a bunch of added bullshit to make your job harder just because of some edgy faggots 70+ years ago that couldn't even keep their countries running under their ridiculous world views for more than 10 years without totally imploding?

Human strength comes for unity. Divisiveness has never been beneficial.
>>
>>79925001
Flint seems in a good place with guns and such
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJDAgMVzNto
>>
>>79925054
Look man, as a Libertarian I was against the War on Drugs and militarized police/no-knock SWAT raids shit before the BLM even existed. I initially welcomed the protests because I thought we would be able to find genuine compromise and unite against the shitty policing and jailing practices of this country, but thing is there's no compromising with these folks. BLM, along with all the other SJW crowd can't appreciate nuance. They can't distinguish government policy overreach from their insane white, male patriarchy conspiracy theories. They will trample any liberty to put themselves ahead because ONLY black lives matter to them. They don't give a fuck about the deprivation of white people's freedom of speech or unjust police action against whites. You're completely clueless if you think compromise is possible with these people.
>>
File: 143621-004-6AA30747.jpg (29 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
143621-004-6AA30747.jpg
29 KB, 550x361
>>79925415
Create another Continental Congress?
>>
shill thread

go to the appointed venues for discussion like this
>>
>>79925393
thank you anon.
>>
>>79925592
>>79925054

see>>79925646
what is your response

you expect us to compromise but where is the compromise from your side? what are you going to bring to the table?
>>
File: NSFLogo.png (24 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
NSFLogo.png
24 KB, 120x120
Is it happening?

Is the NSF going to be real?
>>
>>79925646
BLM isn't even a real organization, anon. You're not appealing to 'BLM', you're appealing to the actual PEOPLE that the movement is ostensibly engineered towards to. The loud minority of people trying to stir shit with SJW fuckery will become marginalized and eventually silenced when even the people they are 'representing' question their existence because of the problems the movement was built around having been addressed and actually solved.
>>
>>79923339
It's using a superior pentagram of venus so yeah that pretty anti-illuminati.
>>
File: 1462329125999-pol.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462329125999-pol.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>79925603
watching this music elicits a emotional response out of me. 10/10
>how much longer till 4chan party camp??
>>
File: innawoodsme.jpg (168 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoodsme.jpg
168 KB, 680x650
>>79921275
Hoping to have some shit get out of atf jail soon
>>
>>79925774
problem is these black people think this is about them and revolution = race war

when in reality we are fighting for sovereignty against globalists who want to destroy homogeneous society

and the movement gets clogged down with b-b-but you have to compromise with black people

I DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID SJW MADE UP FANTASY BULLSHIT

this is real world shit actually happening to us

the left is subversively trying to take over the world using the main stream media and bought and paid for globalist politicians

we have to fight back before its too late
>>
>>79925835

Nothing.

The people in this country who are willing to fight for a revolution have a few things in common.

They are working class white men

They hate niggers

They hate spics

They hate muslims

They distrust jews

They dislike big government and hate high taxes

Compromising against your plurality of fighters to gain legitimacy in the eyes of delusional elites isn't a compromise worth making.
>>
>>79925415
We have to come together and form an agreement about our specific goals we are working towards
>>
>>79922264
This guy is right, if trump loses, there's no turning this around.
>>
>>79925879
Look man I live in a majority black area of the south. This conspiracy theory and government dependency shit isn't just some small offshoot of the black community. It's deeply ingrained in them, which is why they almost universally vote big-government Democrat without question. I'd love to have a lot of black people on the side of liberty and American nationalism, but shit just isn't realistic, nor is it worth my time to try to win over people who are so set in their narrative.
>>
>>79926091
see >>79926087

i don't even think black people are in this thread at this point just shills trying to make this some sort of race war bull shit when its far beyond that
>>
>>79926073
I assume it's not that heavy, right?
I'd invest in a bulletproof vest, or else you'll drop pretty easily.
>>
>>79919857
>using tunnel bear
>>
>>79926087
>destroy homogeneous society

Very few societies in the west are really homogeneous. Yours is on track to not being one much like your neighbors Sweden and Germany. America is the opposite of homogeneous.
>>
>>79921536
I'm pretty scared that the elections will be rigged, brexit shows how they operate it. They apparently can't reduce the numbers of one side, just boost the numbers of the other, so if not enough people vote for trump then they'll win and not even because they are the majority.
>>
>>79925835
As I mentioned before, the compromise is patience and understanding. It requires the compromise of having to increase the scope of your revolution's 'message' by addressing the problems that others face. It's something that extends far past BLM. You have to do this with almost everyone if you want to succeed. Adaptability and an organic structure is what will allow you to fit in to whatever future the country decides to mold itself into after the shooting stops.

And that's the most important thing of all. Who's going to die for retards that don't know what they even want after they win?
>>
File: Dannebrog.png (25 KB, 1590x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dannebrog.png
25 KB, 1590x1200
>>79920051
Danish flag of revolution
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (9 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
9 KB, 249x202
>>79924440
>manual wage cuck
>everyone around me is heavily armed
>mfw i have old grandpa shotgun
>>
>>79926271
they used to be until someone tried to destroy them

>>79926288
> the compromise is patience and understanding

we literally don't have time for this shit man, the time for feels good and shit like that is long past hill dog is a real danger of destroying america and as a consequence the entire west

EUROPE IS BEING OVERRUN BY SHITSKINS IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED AND THEY AREN'T COMPROMISING THEY ARE LITERALLY BLOWING US UP

sorry we aren't gunna have a picknick and work it all out anymore

>Who's going to die for retards that don't know what they even want after they win?

i asked this question in the previous thread

and the response is
>small gov
>less taxes
>more freedom
>closed borders
>>
>>79926087
no need to call them black people. they're low IQ niggers. and they ruin everything.
>>
Guns are fucking easy in denmark. """"HUNTING ABROAD"""""
>>
>>79926164
I'm from the same background myself. The roots of these sorts of core beliefs aren't just 'gubmint gib me monies'. It's a perception of self defense that is born out of a belief that conservatives are directly antagonistic. Like /pol/, people on the opposite end of the isle have their own prejudiced images of others based off of fear and ignorance.

You have to consider the context here. A lot of these people were alive in a time where you'd get openly harassed or outright attacked just for your appearance, not only by citizens, but by the government itself. These people align themselves with what they think is 'progressive' because to them, conservatism represents a return to a time period where it was open season on them. A time where they had to fear for their safety and that of their loved ones. Things aren't perfect now, but it's a far cry from the 50's-70's/early 80's.

It is the ignorance of youth that lets many of us examine this sort of situation without context.
>>
>>79922335
I would shoot any nigger on our side. Go live in Africa the greatest place on earth. Don't bring them or keep them here
>>
>>79926528
I don't pretend to know how to handle European problems. It should go without saying that the situation in the US is entirely different and faced with significantly different circumstances. We don't have some foreign 'boogy man' to point fingers at for all our problems. A revolution here would be an ideological one. Not a racial one. And no ideology would get very far here without broad appeal. There's nearly 350 million people here, after all.
>>
File: e.jpg (169 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
169 KB, 680x650
>>79921275
>>
>>79926855
>US is entirely different and faced with significantly different circumstances

A MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKED A GAY CLUB AND KILLED 50 PEOPLE IN THE USA JUST LIKE AT THAT CONCERT IN FRANCE

their is no difference just the place the crime was committed this isn't rocket science lad despite you saying we are venus to your mars in reality its the same side of coin

stop bringing your race into what is actually a fucking fight against globalists and elites trying to take away national sovereignty

i can almost smell shill on you

WE ARE NOT FACED WITH DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
>>79926652
I'm not unsympathetic to the suffering that has led black people to their current state, I'm just unwilling to let my country and our unique freedoms die while I wait for them to come around. Millions of men have died for our liberty and I'll gladly sacrifice millions more, including my own, to restore it.
>>
>>79927194
fucking this

>muh skin colour
>>
>>79927127
>Ignores all the crazy white people that shot up places that outnumber foreign/religious terrorism by leaps and bounds.

Okay, anon, now you're just going off on an entirely unrelated tangent that has nothing to do with 'revolution'. Counter terrorism is an entirely different subject that doesn't require thrusting your country into a civil war. In fact, civil war has got to be the most fucking retarded suggestion I've ever heard for dealing with terrorism.
>>
>>79926184
>I assume it's not that heavy, right?
I wouldn't say it's heavy, but it's definitely up their

>I'd invest in a bulletproof vest, or else you'll drop pretty easily.
Looking into some lvl 4 Ar500 plates rn. Trying to justify the cost because it's not something I'd use, at least the way things are now.
>>
>>79927324
We'll have to kill some niggers. Just a lil bit here and there
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>be me, 24, living next to niggers because I'm poor
>find drugs around their house everyday, houses are literally 10 feet apart in gary
>one day, throw baggy of pills through little niglets window because fuck them it's their trash
>That night ambulance in niggers driveway
>12 year old niglet dies of OD on pills
>mfw I may or may not have had something to do with it
>mfw child services takes all 9 niglets away
>mfw no more loud ass nigger neighbors
>>
>>79927324
ahhhh but when said terrorism leads to the lessening of your freedoms thats when civil war is a very good reason to deal with said lessening of freedoms

where do you think the patriot act came from and all this spying shit on your own people? they blamed it on terrorism

stop being a shill

nobody gives a shit about the colour of skin fuck off shill
>>
File: 1467509146278.png (197 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1467509146278.png
197 KB, 500x351
>>79927464
>>
>>79927194
Plenty of blacks died for that liberty too, ya know.

Black people aren't some collective hive mind, Just like white people aren't. Liberty means liberty for everyone. It's not liberty when you marginalize entire swaths of millions of people just for the way they look because of preconceived prejudices about their 'potential'. Poverty and marginalization make people do barbaric shit regardless of race. I've spent most of my life in abject poverty, especially when I was younger, living in a military family that had little means. I've seen the ugliness up close and personal, and it's absolutely color blind. Humans do dirt-bag shit when they are uneducated and poor. It's just human nature. Few climb out of it because you're forced to adapt to that sort of environment if you want to survive.
>>
>>79926087
The globalists are the ones who push for multicult and diversity. We have borders for a reason and they are trying to destroy our borders for their own reason
>>
>>79927563
>Nobody gives a shit about the colour of skin
>Wont shut up about BLM, derailing thread with more boring, regurgitated stormfag shit that every /pol/ thread MUST have or else the spergs will throw a fit.
>Goes off on rants about BLM going nuclear
>Goes off on rants about 'muh white working class'
>Doesn't care about race.
Okay. You've had your fun, anon.
>>
>>79927380
I don't really like getting plates because they bust easier. I'd recommend just getting a mid tier civilian vest for now.
>>
File: fuck your tea.jpg (191 KB, 900x698) Image search: [Google]
fuck your tea.jpg
191 KB, 900x698
Are we going to do anything or not?
>>
>>79927686
exactly the gloabalists see us as cattle and the cheaper the cattle the better

the infrastructure is already built in western countries but the cattle is too expensive

hmmmm how do you fix that?

i know bring all the cheap cattle from shitty countries into western countries to do the menial jobs
>>
>>79927783
Wait fuck I'm retarded, it's 4:30 in the morning
Make sure you get a good plate carrier or else they'll bust easy which is what I meant to say, my bad
>>
>>79927746
now your just making shit up and putting words in my mouth

you know your the one thats trying to derail this thread and make into a race bait bullshit

and i've constantly said i don't care about your plight that's your problem

i care about western culture and preserving western culture and not having it diluted by shitskins
>>
>>79927828
No

We're just going to pretend we will.
>>
all OG anons are dead FBI did their job. now only a racist, a shill, and a patriot propagate this board. 404 coming soon
>>
File: 1465735469257.jpg (43 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
1465735469257.jpg
43 KB, 300x452
>>79927828
well its up to you

do you put your faith in the current political system and hope that trump wins?

then lets imagine he does win... do you think all the cronies he kicks out wont make it extremely hard for the country to change and hard on you the people to move on?

also we a 3 threads in what do you expect us to carry out a coup within 3 threads on a tamagotchi fan board?
>>
>>79928075
they just went to bed whats the time in the US? right now?

some dude said we would get to at least 7 threads and i plan to get us their whatever the cost
>>
>>79928136
I mean, should I shill on twitter against globalism, try to discuss the openly treasonous government-corporate collusion, or something?
>>
>>79928211
its 3:30am in the midwest I'm going to finish this beer and retire anon
>>
>>79928341
no don't do stupid shit on social media unless its a fake account and your using a proxy

social media is literally the devil and anything you post on any sort of social media can be used against you

the NSA loves that shit and thats the sort of shit that raises red flags and gets you subversively investigated

but if its a fake account and your proxied up go for it
>>
>>79919857
HONEYPOT GENERAL

HURRY UP
POST YOUR DATA
USE NO VPN
LMAFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET KEKED FAGS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

If you're serious OP njoy the cell
>>
File: DBCooper.jpg (19 KB, 244x289) Image search: [Google]
DBCooper.jpg
19 KB, 244x289
>>79928682
>If you're serious OP njoy the cell

catch me if you can
>>
File: fakjfasd.png (13 KB, 768x114) Image search: [Google]
fakjfasd.png
13 KB, 768x114
>>79921536
> focus on persuading your fellow citizens to vote correctly
That cannot and has not worked. The MSM has created a brain dead zombie that they can manipulate in anyway they like. This is not a country I want to be apart of. There are currently no countries I want to be apart of. USA is one of the least worst, there is that, but I want to live in a country that I actually like before I die.

I don't believe in Armed Revolution at the moment. This will probably change if Trump loses, and I don't think he will so maybe there's still hope!
>>
>>79929094
>I don't believe in Armed Revolution at the moment. This will probably change if Trump loses

do you think the new government wont anticipate this?
>>
>>79929342
Probably not, I don't think they fear nor expect anything. Let alone have the capability to do anything to stop it even if they did.

I believe they're just too incompetent at this point.
>>
>>79928682
Pretty sure it's too late for everybody here
>>79929342
They've been worried about it for quite some time; I'm sure they have some sort of contingency plan already, It's still worth a shot if it gets to that point, though
>>
File: Trumpable the Unstumpable.jpg (43 KB, 800x429) Image search: [Google]
Trumpable the Unstumpable.jpg
43 KB, 800x429
>>79928479
>Freedom of speech still a thing here
>hundreds of thousands of other burgers pissed off as hell who are also shitposting on twitter @georgesoros @hillaryclinton @fbi

>Implying NSA is going to waste their time on me, an asspained burger getting uppity on social media
>Implying investigation will turn out anything anyway
>>
File: 1467616989238.jpg (56 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1467616989238.jpg
56 KB, 500x503
>>79929576
your a fool then
>>79929659
yeah i'd say if you were gunna try and destroy the 2nd amendment in the constitution you better have a plan of how your going to go about it

otherwise you'd be pretty fucking dumb

good luck hillary
>>
>>79929736
i'm not saying don't get the word out and fight them i'm just saying fight smart
>>
>>79929785
You're a fucktard who can't grasp jack shit.
>>
right so check this out
right now, sitting in a car, probably stuck in a bit of traffic, you know big city living and all that

He has just finished work at a office or warehouse or supermarket it dont really make much fucking difference just trading time for money

On his way out of work he says goodbye to sara working at the front desk (a spicy little number)
he jokingly asks if shes got any plans for the weekend "oh not much just hang with the boyfriend i guess"

A slight chuckle is all he can mange as he turns to the exit , a rage so pure and intense like gouts of flame spike into his soul all he can think about as he walks to his car is violently beating and raping the stupid whore sara fucking dumb bitch ill fuck the life out of her he thinks has he brings his 1993 honda civic to life

he is on his way home now where soon he will lock all the doors, close all the blinds then put on his $10,000 usd pink and blue wolf furrie costume

and spend the rest of the night shoving bigger and more complex looking dildos up his arse, stretching out his urethra with a ballpoint pen and masterbating to child porn all live on webcam

this is the real world, people like that exist and worse they vote for hillary

all interpretation is lost just under the surface, can you tell the difference between a smile and a crocodile? are you sure? am not.

this is the real world, a world of illusions
>you have been visited by the forced memer
>he is avoiding posting identical posts in any way he knows how.
>more forced memes will come to you but only if you reply with
WTFI hate memes now.
>>
>>79929881
lol so you think hill dog is some incompetent retard right?
>>
>>79929965
>WTFI hate memes now.

fuck i was in a fit reading that pls no more my art cant take it no more i say
>>
File: innawoods1.jpg (157 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoods1.jpg
157 KB, 680x650
>>79921275
>>
should we encapsulate the european struggle for independence in the next thread lads?

may aswell get on some more watch lists i reckon?

i'm thinking western uprising general or something like that?
>>
>>79930633
Yes good idea. Also check'd
>>
>>79930633
Western uprising general is about right. These issues aren't just limited to America and it's nice to see some Euros that still have the will to fight.
>>
holy fuck give it up you retarded shills

you've been talking amongst yourselves the whole time trying to get someone to divulge shit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.