[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now be honest to your brazilian friend /pol what do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1467783833934.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467783833934.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
Many people here did not get sad and laughed at what he did...
>>
>>79918350
I don't know everyone's obsession with fags here, there's a lot of buried insecurities there

Islam is a much bigger threat to the Western World. And regardless of if he actually was doing this for ISIS (can't fucking believe liberals are still doubting it despite him explicitly declaring allegiance to them) only a Muslim would think it's acceptable to murder a bunch of gays.

Christfags just think they shouldn't get married and push their degeneracy on everyone else. Mudslimes want them dead. Makes me wonder who's actually posting on /pol/
>>
I would say fags and Islam are both treats to the Western World. And I believe that fag agenda is a worse treat.
>>
I'd rather pay Jyzia than have fag agenda
>>
>>79919221
Stfu up Brazilian faggot. Your country is shit (literally) and corrupt. I can't wait until your 50% of your country is full of small headed, brain-dead retards.
>>
>>79921200
Found the triggered faggot. Don't worry /pol/ I'll take care of this one.
>>
>>79921316
I am tired! Do you know why? I'm sick and tired of these dumb homphobic niggers.
>>
File: 1449526144321.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1449526144321.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>79918350
>brazilian friend
Yeah, no.
>>
I actually forgot about him.
>>
Anytime someone gets a high score on something I call them Omar now, so there's that
>>
>>79918350
It was actually staged. It didn't even happen.
>>
Muslims are pieces of shit. They shouldn't be in first world countries. That's what I think of him. People like him need to hang from the trees.

My family members thought what he did was great, because they hate gays, but I couldn't give less of a shit who Muhammad Mateen killed. He shouldn't have been in America in the first place. He could have been in Syria and killed fags there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.