[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any redpilled 17- relatives or friends? Stories of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467587380054.jpg (77 KB, 519x630) Image search: [Google]
1467587380054.jpg
77 KB, 519x630
Anyone have any redpilled 17- relatives or friends? Stories of 11-16 preferably, i want to see how the younger generation view politics. Will post my own if yall want.
>>
>>79915848
>if yall want
Sage and hide

Type properly fucking nigger.
>>
>>79916258
>what is the southeastern united states

gtfo yah fucking spic if you can't recognize the southern dialect
>>
>>79916338
N I G G E R
>>
>>79916414
fuck off cunt, the south has a beautiful language.
>>
>>79916338

even if you pronounce things differently, you're still supposed to type in proper american english, you inbred autist.
>>
>>79915848
anyway, all of my younger cousins and siblings are bluepilled as fuck. The closest thing to redpilled is my just-turned-18 younger brother. He hate Trump and loves Bernie, but he knows about Bilderberg, Illuminati tier conspiracies, mistrusts the government, and despises Hillary Clinton and all neo cons with a passion. But ya, hates Trump and wont name the Jew.
>>
>>79916258

Bumping because of the mexican nigger here.
>>
>>79916724
Well pardon me. I am inquiring on the subject of Underage people related to users of this board who have aligned themselves with conservative views.
>>
>>79916766
Ah, that sucks man, i got a cousin who is super liberal with a redpilled younger brother. Don't see em much, (I live in Southeastern Virginia, they live in the Southwest) but judging from his Facebook, he seems pretty alright.
>>
>>79917190
good to know that there is still some hope for our youth
>>
>>79917812
Yeah, not much though. Hopefully Texas secedes and all us Right Wingers can move there.
>>
No one else? Is the newer generation that fucked?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.