[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s Nigger Obsession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg (82 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
shhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg
82 KB, 600x466
I don't get it, guys.

What's the ongoing fascination with niggers? I just don't get it. And I've been lurking the Chans since 2007.

I mean honestly...I couldn't care less about niggers.

I came up in a mixed race school district. There were lots of cool black kids, but we also had our fair share of niggers. I've gotten jumped by them, been in fights with them, and even fought alongside them in a few fights.

I dated a few black girls in my time. There was nothing at all unusual or special about them as women. They have their peculiarities just like white, Asian, and Latina women. In my view, pussy is pussy.

I now live in 70/30 in favor of whites not far from the inner city. I deal with niggers almost every day on my morning commute across town. I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice. But I don't care because in either case the didn't get more than maybe $60 or so dollars and I had to cancel my credit cards and get a new driver's license. Other than that, meh.

I don't get the obsessive hatred you all have for niggers. Maybe you're all just joking or something and I'm not smart enough to understand the joke.

Someone please explain to me because I just don't get it. I've never come right out and asked before.
>>
*bump*

This is why I lurk. There never seems to be any real constructive discussion to be had here.
>>
*bump*

Wow. I guess. Thanks guys.
>>
File: gantz-4.png (298 KB, 640x938) Image search: [Google]
gantz-4.png
298 KB, 640x938
>people are observers of their environment
>frequent nigger behavioral patterns are observed across various environments
>niggers being niggers surprises no one and what is predictable becomes common knowledge
>no indication of observer's bias as statistics heavily reinforce common knowledge
>generalizations of niggers are strong inductive arguments.

Niggers are a major reason I don't vacation much in America.
>>
I don't care about nogs. It is what it is, broken families caught in a vicious cycle.

I judge each man by his actions, if he acts like a degenerate low life piece of shit well...
>>
>>79917124
Okay, I understand statistics. I've even been jumped by gangs of niggers.

I don't go around obsessively hating them, though.

How are FBI crime statistics--true and real as they might be--in any way shape or form supposed to change my attitude towards a given segment of the populace?

Sorry...but I still don't get it anon.

>>79917281
I'm pretty much the same way.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 506x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 506x489
>>79917505
>I've even been jumped by gangs of niggers.
>I don't go around obsessively hating them, though.

Then you're a cuck congratulations.
>>
>>79915716
>>79916156
>>79916668
you obviously aren't from here. never return.
>>
File: 377660_withblacksneverrelax.jpg (56 KB, 650x540) Image search: [Google]
377660_withblacksneverrelax.jpg
56 KB, 650x540
>>
File: 0000000000000000000000.jpg (58 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000000.jpg
58 KB, 772x397
>>79915716
but we also had our fair share of niggers. I've gotten jumped by them, been in fights with them,
>>
>>79917814
This.
>>
>niggers have done bad things but that's ok because they're just niggers guys!

It's not fucking normal to be robbed, you retard. That's not supposed to be a day to day thing.

You're also assuming that /pol/ fucking obsesses over hating niggers. Of course it's all we fucking talk about here, but that's because that's literally the purpose of this place.

You don't fucking assume /o/ is obsessed with cars and all they think about is fucking cars just because they talk about them there, do you?

We don't spend every waking hour hating niggers and jews, we just come here to talk about that.
>>
File: Jewcause.gif (337 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Jewcause.gif
337 KB, 500x375
>>79918518
Good Goy
>>
File: 1464358708471.jpg (223 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
1464358708471.jpg
223 KB, 736x920
>>
>>79915716
>I don't hate black people I hate niggers

When will this meme die?
>>
>>79915716
>I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice. But I don't care because in either case the didn't get more than maybe $60 or so dollars and I had to cancel my credit cards and get a new driver's license. Other than that, meh.

Some people have pride..clearly you don't.
>>
>>79917814
/thread
>>
>>79915716
>I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice.
>I don't get the obsessive hatred you all have for niggers.

Some men are beyond help.
>>
>>79921392
>>79917814
>>
> my dad was almost killed by a white guy, he tried to rob my dad's truck.
Should I go around hating everyone?
>>
>>79917814
Your argument is the same as the feminist belief that because some men rape women therefore hating all men is perfectly logical
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.