[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your definition or Rape, POL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1280x800
We know the SJW definition or rape. But what is yours?

Is it okay for a young man to ask for sex more than once?

Is it okay for a young man to make a move without verbally asking first?

Any thoughts you have on rape in our current cultural climate can go here.
>>
If its a nigger its rape
If he has a criminal history its rape
If the woman is pure its rape
If not the woman will be hanged for attempted murder.
>>
If it's done by a muslim it's rape
If it's done by whites it's a false rape accusation
>>
Ask Germany.
>>
It's up to the woman to say no or say something that indicates no. Like "what does it matter what I say, you're just going to stick it in my virgin arsehole". If she said that, then you know she doesn't consent. So don't do it.
>>
If the woman doesn't clearly refuse and resist then you can't call it rape. Otherwise we wind up with the typical "i let him fuck me but regretted it afterwards so it's rape" or "duh i hate this guy i'll let him fuck me and then accuse him of rape to ruin his life"
>>
>>79913936
>"what does it matter what I say, you're just going to stick it in my virgin arsehole"
Sounds more like kinky roleplay, m8.
>>
>>79913340

any time a penis touches a vagina
>>
>>79914126
Direct quote from an ex-gf, I manipulated her into my cum slave. She worshipped me as like a superman diety from outer space, because I was so fucking ripped and handsome when I was dating her.
>>
It should be perfectly legal to fuck drunk chicks. Is a women decides to bindge drink, she should be aware of the consequences of her actions (much like drunk drivers)
The only people who think other wise are nu-male cucked liberal faggots.
>>
>>79913340
Rape is using a woman who belongs to someone else. Any sex outside marriage is rape, unless she doesn't live in her father's house. If she's on her own she can't be raped. How can you steal a maverick?
>>
>>79913936
Well that's kind of like information to the effect, "I'm not consenting to you sticking it in my Virginie ham, but I'm not that opposed to you sticking it in my anus". She hasn't withdrawn consent completely. She's still voluntaring her anus. She may be under a kind of duress as you seem to imply in your example, but it will come down to time. If she wakes up tomorrow and goes to the police then we may have a rape claim. But if she waits... Well we can freely assume that she was not that against anal sex at the time as she claims to be in this late hour.
>>
>>79914336
If you got black-out drunk and were raped by a man, would you still think it should be legal?
>>
File: jakerape.jpg (52 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
jakerape.jpg
52 KB, 640x855
>>79913340
>>
>>79914435
Yes, I know better than to be unconscious pitied my bed.
>>
File: microhillery.webm (3 MB, 1129x731) Image search: [Google]
microhillery.webm
3 MB, 1129x731
my definition of rape is clicking on pol to see what i can see and seeing a stupid thread like this
>>
>>79913340
>male on female rape
A man forcibly penetrating a woman.
>female on male rape
Laughable notion, but debatably possible if the woman's fat.
Alternatively: a woman who, under the pretense of consensual sex, doesn't use birth control and gets pregnant. Sex under false pretenses.
>>
>>79914551
You're a latent homosexual.
>>
>>79913340
>POL?

You're not a regular, are you?
>>
>>79913340
Power+ privilege
>>
>>79914419
Women can change their mind on sex 20 years in the future mate. I just avoid women completely (I'm straight too, my only avenue) after reading all the horror stories over the years here on /pol/. My hand can't change its mind.
>>
Rape is when you have sex with a girl when her most recent response is no. If you ask twice because your girlfriend isn't in the mood it isn't rape its just you cuddled a bit longer and shes like well guess its time for sex.
Rape is a really straightforward thing that people get too worked up about for definitions. Pin a girl down and fuck her thats rape, If a girl is passed out and you fuck her thats rape. If you have a couple pints with a girl and fuck its not rape. If you ask a couple times its not rape shes just playing hard to get. Its not rape if you misread a sign and feel a girl up, if anything its just awkward that you two were on different pages.
Rape is a much simpler thing than people try to make it seem
>>
>>79914435
I was referring to a situation in which 2 tipsy adults are having consensual sex.
The whole "SHE COULDNT GIVE LEGAL CONSENT!SHE GOOD GIRL! SHE DINDU NIFFIN" thing is pure bullshit and is just a cop out for women that regret their poor choices
>>
File: angora12.jpg (23 KB, 417x317) Image search: [Google]
angora12.jpg
23 KB, 417x317
>>79913340
There are people out there who will use rape to harm others
There are people out there who will use false rape allegations to harm others

Honestly, I think the current legal definition deals with it well enough

(i) sexual contact
(ii) in the absence of consent

(ii.1) consent is not necessarily vitiated by intoxication, consider the intent and level of intoxication of the accused

(ii.2) mistaken but bona fide belief of consent is a valid defense, but only where a reasonable person would have believe there was consent. Cannot be negligent, reckless or willfully blind to a lack of consent.
>>
>>79914897
I swear someday men will need to ask women to sign a waiver for consent just to protect themselves
>>
A white cis man making a POC or any other gender and slightly discomforting or annoying xir.

White men should be killed.
>>
"My" definition? Like that means shit. It is clearly and unarguably defined as forced, non-consensual sexual intercourse.
>>
File: E-brock-turner-3.jpg (105 KB, 638x456) Image search: [Google]
E-brock-turner-3.jpg
105 KB, 638x456
>>79915102
/pol/ likes to perpetuate its own victimhood, I wouldn't take everything you hear too seriously

There are always going to be injustices, but the majority of rapes cases don't even get prosecuted, especially if the circumstances suggest a reasonable belief of consent

You can literally be fingering an unconscious woman behind a dumpster, change your story flee the scene when you get caught, change you story multiple times in court, and you still get off with 3 months in minimum security.
>>
>>79915703
>fingering an unconscious woman behind a dumpster
>3 months in minimum security
Savage. Molester deserves life in prison.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.