[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF is shill for Shillary help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (42 KB, 475x550) Image search: [Google]
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg
42 KB, 475x550
>tfw you discover your gf is a Shillary supporter

I tried to explain go her how crooked that woman actually is and that even the FBI said if anyone else did the exact same shit she has they would get charged with treason. Her response:
>Trumps a jackass I'd move to another country if he got elected.
>If Shillary sins she will do a much better job especially since she has Bill "I did not receive falaccio from that woman" Clinton to guide her every decision.

Help me /pol/ I can't live like this
>>
Convince her or get another gf.
>>
Get a Venezuelan girl. They're not too fond of leftists, cute, loyal, can cook, and sometimes even white.
>>
>>79908913
She's too mature for you. You're not compatible.
>>
>>79909165
Low energy single target bait
>>
If you want to keep her then you have to slowly redpill her on completely distant but tangentially related issues. Find something you both share a similar opinion on, and agree with her a lot. maybe even pretend you agree with something. Attacking someone's closely held beliefs directly never works. It causes what's called the Backfire Effect.
>>
File: 1454777725492.jpg (29 KB, 588x616) Image search: [Google]
1454777725492.jpg
29 KB, 588x616
>when you kinda wanna break up with your girlfriend in a guilt free way so you're thinking of telling her you're going to vote for trump because she'll just break up with you
>>
>>79909241
No bait. Just anger and confusion. She doesn't even have a high school degree which makes me feel a bit better
>>
you can't do anything, women are too dense. they live with their delusions up until it hurts their own well being; that's their nature.
>>
Shove your "red pill" down her throat.
>>
>>79909349
Working on it. She has no political background to form opinions from so hoping itd be easy
>>
>>79909572
Thought about just using my dick to jam it down but seems impractical. I dream that one day I'll be pounding her yelling " WHO IS YOUR GOD EMPEROR!?!" while she screams Trump until she blows.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.