[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saddam will be associated with our candidate now. How can we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: saddam_hussein01.jpg (47 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
saddam_hussein01.jpg
47 KB, 890x668
Saddam will be associated with our candidate now. How can we help rehabilitate Saddam's image?
>>
>>79903507
Point out that his country is fighting the IS
>>
File: Baghdad_Bob.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Baghdad_Bob.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
WMD free since '93
>>
>>79903507
GAS THE KURDS
ETHNIC CLEANSING NOW
>>
Really, who the fuck would agree with George Bush on anything?
>>
File: 1467627628160.png (167 KB, 713x656) Image search: [Google]
1467627628160.png
167 KB, 713x656
>>79903507
good old Donny T
>>
>>79903507
im afraid to talk.

USA plz halp.
>>
>>79903507
By not so easily letting us know you're a shillary/CNN plant. Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>79904027
I hate the fact that I was 11 when the iraq war started and I never watched the news like I do now. Seeing this guy talk live would have been fucking hilarious to watch.
>>
>>79903507
Just point out what happened after he was gone.
>>
F
>>
He played a huge role in eradicating illiteracy in iraq, and strongly supported women's education and involvement in professional fields
>>
>>79904829
he made a huge mistake underestimating you guys and the world.

fucking idiot if he only listened the world would not be as it is now full of chaos
>>
Saddam was like one of those villains who try to keep a worse evil at bay
>>
>>79904482
He was, he would say that the American troops were not in Iraq when it was proven and obvious that they were.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0FaAusBWQ

fuckin good times, early 2000s news were always happening, from intfiadas and daily suicide attacks in isreal to 9/11, iraq war and what followed...
>>
>>79903507
He wuz a gud boy. He dindu nuffin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.