[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I become an Accountant or Electrician? Which is more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1365x1369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1365x1369
Should I become an Accountant or Electrician?

Which is more redpilled?
>>
>>79902234
What would you be happier doing
>>
>>79902234
Be absolutely honest with yourself:
Can you be always take workplace safety seriously? If yes, Electrician.

Are you honest with money? Accountant.
>>
Electrician

Also is that "Weird Al" Yankovic?
>>
Electromancer or mathemathurgy
>>
>>79902355
fpbp

If you like being an electrician, do that.

If you like numbers, become an accountant.
>>
>>79902483
That's the thing about being an electrician man, I think I'll accidentally electrocute myself. But with accounting it is pretty boring + I'd have to stay in school much longer. I'm in accounting atm but 3/4 years of this shit and then job interviews and paperwork seem dull. Idk though it's at least safe and good money for now. But there is also automation that could come in 10~ years and fuck me outta a job
>>
>>79902234
If you choose electrician you need to have some basic accounting skills. You will want to have your own business so you can make real money and not be a wage slave. Being an accountant can also lead to business ownership.
>>
>>79902234
>Should I become an Accountant or Electrician?

If you make a mistake, just remember "fried" is an anagram of "fired".
>>
>>79904258
xD
>>
don't be an accountant stupid, that's going to be automated in like a year or 2
>>
Im electrican, fuck this job.
Two months till army
>>
File: 1459059276384.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459059276384.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
should I go into my universities Aviation program an become an airline pilot or electrical engineering program

at this point the electrical engineering program only cost $25,000 but the fucking jews in my university want $80,000 for the aviation program. i want to go into avaiation but they want soooo much money, i was thinking about joining the air force and have them pay for my bill but my family is really against me joining the military
>>
>>79902234
I'm an accountant and just consigned my fiancées student loans from med school, probably will kill myself in the fall, the pay is above average
>>
File: 1459617669552.png (203 KB, 1275x1666) Image search: [Google]
1459617669552.png
203 KB, 1275x1666
>>79902234
Accountant
>$$$
>full of cucks
>lots of women
>lots of management skills
>boring as fuck

Electrician
>$
>lots of men
>exciting workplace
>no chairs, hope you have strong knees
>moslty uncucked

i would go accounting for the money
>>
>>79902483
>Are you honest with money? Accountant.

The whole point of being a modern accountant is learning how to legally make the books tell lies to effect a variety of accounting strategies.

The two basic options are: understate profits to lower tax burden but screw over investors, or overstate profits to please investors at the expense of paying more taxes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.