[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS We've known about the government setting up FEMA camps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: I feel the fear inside you.png (185 KB, 330x397) Image search: [Google]
I feel the fear inside you.png
185 KB, 330x397
GUYS

We've known about the government setting up FEMA camps to house millions of people across the nation for over 20 years now.

We've known about similar plans across the globe for many years also.

The government was aware that there would be an influx of new migrants from the wars they were creating and the increased purchasing power of developing nations.

But what is the end goal? Why house them in the first place?

Why have they been planning this for so long without any sort of action taken on preventing it altogether? Why have they spent so much time and money planning out a defeatist policy?

WHAT ARE THE GLOBALISTS TRYING TO ACHIEVE IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY WHY EVERYTHING SEEMS LIKE A PLAY THAT NO ONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF
>>
Bring down America and the West to the state of the rest of the world, then rise under one world government.
>>
>>79902064
BUT WHY WOULD AMERICA WANT THAT? AMERICANS WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO THEIR COUNTRY.

UNLESS THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY DESTROYERS
>>
>>79902264
the government is the people, the people you are seeing in office are who the people chose to represent them

this is the best we got, this is it because you don't know who the average american is, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>79902908
Shill
>>
>>79901921

mass extinction in third world

as a species we need the genetic diversity but realistically its too much of a pain to fix those places so we're calling it a day and hoping we get enough of them mixed to not lose out
>>
>>79901921
It's pretty simple I don't understand all the arguing in this thread. It's for control. It's for the laws soon to come that will make the PATRIOT act look like anarchy. The camps are for the beginning of this new era that's coming. The camps are to make make the first few million Americans examples for the rest. Americans aren't gunna take too kindly to the fist coming down on us, but once TPTB can point to the American's they've locked up in these camps, the rest of us have a reason to obey. Sure, it won't be every single person but a vast majority of the Americans here are the "ollow the law with no questions" kind of people. The camps are for control. To make examples of the people who don't follow the rules.
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
>>79901921
>2016
>still believing in the government meme

I'm starting to think our species deserves to die
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462747177921.jpg (5 KB, 264x325) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462747177921.jpg
5 KB, 264x325
>>79902264
>>
>>79901921
>We've known about the government setting up FEMA camps to house millions of people across the nation for over 20 years now.
I keep hearing this and I've never seen proof of these camps
>>
>>79901921
There are medications that can help you.
>>
>>79907080
That's because you don't need to be medicated.
>>
File: monkeys.jpg (152 KB, 960x714) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.jpg
152 KB, 960x714
>>79901921
>But what is the end goal?
Manage 8 billion monkeys and not enough bananas best they can. They however are just simple monkeys themselves, not a higher reptilian intelligence unfortunately.

>>79907080
Debtor prisons in all likelihood, the US prison industrial complex really just houses economic criminals anyway and is an economic system in itself. Makes license plates and much more today. In fact competes with corps out in the real world with an unfair advantage really. Invest in them if you can because economic slavery is a business and business is good.
>>
File: Tommy-Lee-Jonesisjudgingyou.jpg (273 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Lee-Jonesisjudgingyou.jpg
273 KB, 1280x850
>>79908199

>prison industrial complex

Commie detected.
>>
>>79901921

if trump wins this election, expect riots and martial law. delaying him entering office and king obama
>>
>>79908646

Not just this. When he implements sweeps/round-ups of non-americans, there will be riots/civil unrest.

Among other things. All planned in advance.
>>
>>79901921
Look at the mural in the Denver International Airport. Then look at the Bank of America fresco. That's the plan, out there in the open.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.