[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANACUCKS in here! NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: kevin-home.png (281 KB, 805x448) Image search: [Google]
kevin-home.png
281 KB, 805x448
My Maple Compatriots ITT
We bring the end of the Liberal Opressor;
>aka Justin "Manhandy" Trudeau
>AKA JUSTTHROWINGELBOWSIN TRUDEAU!
By promoting the ultimate contestant that will literally make our oppressor cry; Kevin O'Leary!
So far Justine has legalized beastiality in our country, brought a huge deficit and literally misrepresents a majority of us Canadians.
The way he demonstrates himself shows that he seemingly is just a mere puppet of his party and is utterly void of influence. This is bad for through our democracy we elected him to represent us the people and not the individuals.
He denies freedom of expression with his platoon of chums and then promotes that he advocates liberal values:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/parliament-votes-to-reject-campaign-to-boycott-israel/article28863810/?service=mobile
>The governing Liberals mostly supported the motion, making the final tally 229 in favour of condemning the BDS movement with 51 opposed.
The house also changed our anthem:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Canada
Kevin on the other hand will have more presence due to experience with having to perform on television. He has a more stern sense of control and will actually put the breaks on this Politically Correct Circus.
From now on we as Canadians should begin to bring together our resources to shillmeme the shit out of Kevin and decieve him in thinking that the memes are support thus motivating him into trying to run for Prime Minister. The conservative party will reluctantly put him through due to realizing how powerful the media is.
Have faith my maple compatriots in your meme magic and this operation will prevail!
>>
Seriously.. Fucking shitposters this means you! Quick tickling your Picklez with Straya and get in here and meme!
>>
File: 1440463368774.jpg (34 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
1440463368774.jpg
34 KB, 300x282
Our Donald Trump doesn't also have to be a rich tv personality, but I don't rule out anyone after The God Emperor.

Just fucking annex Canada already, it'd be easier than trying to convince the infestation of braindead leftists Canada has to vote right-wing.
>>
>>79901544
If we annexed you, that'd just be more blue states, we'd never win again.

Sorry, you're doomed.
>>
>>79902318
Seriously we need a wall from you rapists!
>>
I fear if Trump wins then that would just push Canada further left. Cucknadians are natural contrarians to America.
>>
>>79902318
If you annex us, we win.
>>
Us cucknadians are making fun of you Americans but also being kinda fearful. What happens to you happens to us in the grand scheme of things.

Sometimes I wish we weren't your only developed neighbour.
>>
File: 1460246721560.jpg (33 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
1460246721560.jpg
33 KB, 545x365
Bestiality SHOULD be legal and the weed is coming soon. God bless the Trudeau dynasty.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 256x144
Learn and listen!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QK6zRI_v_wA

We need people like this to "Shed the Light" on Government transparency!
This way we could finally speak up against this humiliation to our nation's name!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsSc4FE22Q
>>
File: StephenHarper.png (36 KB, 757x827) Image search: [Google]
StephenHarper.png
36 KB, 757x827
Daily reminder that Harper will be remembered as one of the greatest Prime Ministers of all time
>>
File: 55555.jpg (51 KB, 493x235) Image search: [Google]
55555.jpg
51 KB, 493x235
>>79905371
Then bring back the legacy!
>>
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/9325546

Huff it in
>>
>>79904964
Watching the video, but one minute in I noticed something very specific. He said "Basically" exactly like shoenice.
>>
Anyone who claims he is a jew, he is actually Irish and his mother was a Canadian born to Lebanese parents. He is definately not Jewish...
>>
>>79906572

What's the second video - he gets super specific
>>
Fuck Kevin oleary
>>
>>79907854
Him setting an outline on how to run.
>>
Don't they just have to play clips of his comments on that Dragon Den's show? Where he constantly says how he only cares about money and never people or how he can get more of it? He'll be easy to hate and too extremist in how much he'll want to cut government spending/services.
>>
>>79908689
Idiot! This is why Canada can not have nice things.

>Durrr didn't he say dumb thing on TV? I don't like him. Besides democracy is just a 5 year festival.

Our nation will literally collapse in of itself due to overexpenditures and then you dumb canacucks will literally blame "the economy" for the reason that your redneck trade jobs don't have any demand. Outside companies are taking up our resources for a fraction of what they are worth to us.

We secure no future because we have become so complacent with our cheap ass paycheques and expensive services.

This guy has experience in business and we literally prefer the torch to be held by a bloody drama teacher.
>>
He said it himself, the only thing he has in common with Trump is that they're business men. O'Leary is a globalist. He's not who we need to take back our country.
>>
>>79910237
Take back? What have we ever done to be lost to begin with?

As I said, either him or Trudeau.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.