[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Nearly Tied With Clinton in New Survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Trump-D3-1-1024x681.jpg (107 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Trump-D3-1-1024x681.jpg
107 KB, 1024x681
https://morningconsult.com/2016/07/05/clinton-trump-nearly-tied-new-survey/

How credible is this source?
>>
>>79898870
Hmmm interesting, anyone has any insight on this?
>>
>>79899238
It really makes you think
>>
Well previously we where getting a few polls every day. Then a Rasmussen poll came out over a week ago saying that Trump is +4 ahead of hillary his biggest lead yet. No polls since then and the media has done everything including outright lying to destroy him before they have to report it. The star of David thing was a good example. They lied and said that's it's origin was 8pol when it was actually twitter and when people tried spreading awareness on twitter their tweets where shadow banned.
>>
>>79898870
>sees an image of Trump
Oy vey, an anti-semite!
>>
>>79899565
guess im a /news/missle now.
>>
>>79899990
WTF? I hate meme posters now.
>>
Well previously we where getting a few polls every day. Then a Rasmussen poll came out over a week ago saying that Trump is +4 ahead of hillary his biggest lead yet. No polls since then and the media has done everything including outright lying to destroy him before they have to report it. The star of David thing was a good example. They lied and said that's it's origin was 8pol when it was actually twitter and when people tried spreading awareness on twitter their tweets where shadow banned
>>
>>79900350
Oops meant to post this on another thread that mentioned the polls.
>>
Morning Consult is pretty legit as far as online polls go. I like them because they sample in 4 digits, unlike most of the phone polls.
>>
>>79899854
Oh well, not that it matters really. The star was just an asset from Microsoft word anyway. I don't think any of the people on /pol/ would be very coy about antisemetic imagery, usually their shit is fairly on the nose. If they wanted to use a star of David, they would use an actual fucking star of David. Subtlety is not /pol/'s strong suit. The whole "dog" whistle thing is largely a fabrication of the media.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.