[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native here. What gives the whiteman the right to decide who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Native here.
What gives the whiteman the right to decide who gets to immigrate to MY land?
Tired of white liberals using my people's face as a reason to let millions of crime statistics into MY fucking land. I want our people to live like South Korea, or Iceland, or maybe even Japan; I want to live in peace from terrorism and interracial crime. They say they care about natives, but if they care about natives, then why is there a fucking BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT IN CANADA!? Blacks are even more privileged than white people. I just want the welfare state thing to end; I like universal healthcare, and I like social programs that give back to the people, but when you give money to people who don't work, you're rewarding people for laziness. My people have been reduced to nothing because of it. And who gave weedman the right to let in refugees? Isn't the point of being a refugee, is that you're trying to escape war? If they're like me, they'd wanna go back home when the war's over. Does trudeau have a plan to move them all back? What about Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and all of the other countries that SHOULD take refugees in? They only have to go a few miles relative to the thousands of miles they have to fly to get here and take my land.
>>
>>79897645
shiny beads dude
>>
>>79897645

Go back to Siberia you fucking retarded alcoholic

Shut your fucking mouth
>>
>>79897645

not your land m8. not anymore. your ancestors quickly submitted to the white man. now the white man, cucked or uncucked, decides for you.

it's the sad reality, faggot
>>
>>79897715
>>79897823
>Americans in favor of immigration
Not fucking surprised.
>>
/pol/ Exam Time
>3 points
Finish this sentence:

Shiny beads are to injuns as gold chains are to _______?
>>
File: Injun meme 2.jpg (82 KB, 996x514) Image search: [Google]
Injun meme 2.jpg
82 KB, 996x514
Thanks for giving me a excuse to post this my injun listerine drinking brother.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Not your land redskin
>>
>>79897645

I can sympathise with you. The only time I ever hear you lot mentioned by liberals is when they want to twist peoples arms over open borders.

Perhaps a vocal native movement against this would shut them up.
>>
>>79898161
cheeseburger
>>
S H I N Y B E A D S
>>
>>79897993
no theyre sending you BACK you demented chugspawn
>>
>>79897645

Revolution is the only way, bud. And luckily for you Trudeau is in office so there's basically no consequences for your actions.
>>
>>79897645
How many nukes do you have?

Is it less than 6,000?

Then it isn't your land. Sit down.
>>
>>79898161
Gypsy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.