[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I interviewed with two companies in the robotics field, and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461554739310.jpg (70 KB, 598x434) Image search: [Google]
1461554739310.jpg
70 KB, 598x434
I interviewed with two companies in the robotics field, and was hired at one of them. One company was told my race was white. The second one I got a spray tan and told them I was a poo in loo.

The same curriculum vitae, resume, and educational info was presented to both companies. I was only offered a job at one.

Here is where the new poo in loo got his new job.
675 North Randolph Street

Affirmative action, for those who work the system.
>>
File: 80180807mt003-new-york-gov.jpg (62 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
80180807mt003-new-york-gov.jpg
62 KB, 970x663
I finished my PhD in 2014 and had two on-site interviews. Didn't get either job. Did a postdoc in Canada for two years, had another on-site in February. Didn't get the job.
When I look on Linkedin literally everyone is Indian, Chinese or Iranian. I fucking hate this country and the people in it.
>>
>>79893767

Well done. Now you'll have to go by Pajeet Ranamatata, affect a poo-in-loo accent and never get laid again.

Godspeed.
>>
>>79894084

I had a similar experience. If you're not a Jew, you have to look to the South or the Midwest. I got a PhD in STEM, couldn't get a job in liberal cities, and ended up in my current department which is almost all white.

The SJWs keep bitching about diversity, but it hasn't taken over here.
>>
>>79894084
I'm glad I got a job but its really sad I had to be poo in loo to do it. Having to get a weekly spray tan isn't as bad as having to lie to my father why I got the spray tan. He went all proud American on me this Independence Day. I just wanted to tell his baby boomer ass that I had to lie about not being white to get a job.
>>
>>79894367
I'm adopted and the records are sealed, but i'm white as a snowflake. I told them my birth parents came from Noida, India.
>>
>>79894691
Why would you not tell him?
>>
>>79897075
Because, he would say that "the 'Murica he knows would always hire a well educated white".
>>
>>79894658
No need to move, just change your last name to something Jewy sounding like Smithstein or Svenssonberg.
>>
>>79893767
Ive lied several times about my race (white posing as Hispanic) to get jobs. Every retard should do this, just say youre either Cuban, Brazilian or Argentinian.
>>
>>79898261
spanish would have been easier, but poo in loo has a draw in the tech fields
>>
>>79893767
I applied to Western Digital out of college. A girl in my grad-level class applied at the same time. WD had a mini test with circuit and programming questions on it. Easy test. I got everything right and confidently so. The girl in my class talked with me about the test after we both took it and admitted to not knowing two of the few questions. I don't remember our GPA but it was very comparable.

WD made her an offer one day later. They only got back to me a week later after she declined.

That's probably the most red pilled experience I had directly. Anyhow, fuck anyone saying women are disadvantaged in the tech field, obv not.
>>
>>79900608

If you are female and have a pulse any tech company will hire you, everyone knows this
>>
>>79900829

Go LGBTQAXYZ, put on a skirt, dye your hair pink and anyone will hire you if you know how to open an IDE.
>>
>>79893767
>Two different companies

Way to control for variables
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.