[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it all fun & games or do you guys actually believe this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: d38a6aab17fc0b1deb594f1fd707e249.jpg (370 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
d38a6aab17fc0b1deb594f1fd707e249.jpg
370 KB, 2560x1600
is it all fun & games or do you guys actually believe this racist shit?
>>
>>79893601
It's a bit of both
>>
Only a retard can't separate the jokes from serious discussion.
>>
I'm white and I don't hate Asians.
I think their women can be cute and wouldn't hesitate to race mix with them.
>>
>He thinks blacks are his intellectual equal
Well you maybe
>>
>>79893601
I try to judge people by their actions mostly. If you love Christ and try to live His word ill probably like you.
>>
>>79893601
well, mostly i'm a legit racist since i was born in a country that benefits people for being of a different race, and my racism extends to attitude, i think many niggers have shitty attitudes, but the ones that don't can be considered friends, as for asians, never had any bad experiences with one, therefore, they are fine for me. But i legitimately hate non whites who have the "you owe me your soul for X and Y" (X and Y being variables, such as holocaust, slavery, etc)
>>
>>79893601
and asians are cute af senpai, you can't deny that shit
>>
>>79893601

Not realizing that it's a mixture of people with legitimate grievances and beliefs and dickless cucks from leafland on this board is about the silliest thing you could do.
>>
Pol is mainly against multiculturalism.
>>
I dont believe with racism, I just disagree with the idea that Niggers are humans. Racemixing is fine as long as theyre both light skinned and not black.
>>
File: 3zYET.png (164 KB, 989x1058) Image search: [Google]
3zYET.png
164 KB, 989x1058
>>79893601

What does it matter? Even people who say racist shit with conviction would never fucking say it in public. Maybe under their breath on a loud train.

We have to be nice, though. Race cucks got bullied so hard as children that they suffered brain damage. It's sad, really.
>>
>>79893601
Its a bit of both. I simply hate people who act like complete retards. Stupidity is found in all races, colors, or creeds. Some have more than others.
>>
Not like I hate other races, it's more that I want to live in a homogenous society that generally holds the same type of values to be true, and believe people of other persuasions should also live in societies suited for them.
>>
>>79893601
This is a satire website. None of it is true. Nobody actually believes things on this website. If they do, they are known as autistic. That is part of the problem with satire, autistic children will take it seriously, it is a serious brain retardation. It is not really their fault.
>>
At this point 'racist' is a meme.
>>
>>79895007
No we aren't. What wee don't support is the destruction of multiculturalism and it's replacement with globalist mono-culture. We support Nation States, and their individual cultures.
>>
>>79893601
If the point being made is valid, then it's real. If it's a joke, then it's a joke. What /pol/ values most, above and beyond any racial preference, is always being right.
>>
>>79893601
Mostly about Aboriginals and Blacks.

Not because of genetics mind you but because they're environment is not fit for humans. All the niggers as people call them.

We got niggers here too in Croatia.

We call them Gypsies. I fucking hate them. And most of Europe agrees with me. Slovaks would have 0 problems with gasing them all.

They're simply an inferior culture that lives of a superior one like a parasite. Calling them subhuman is not even an insult.

They had centuries to assimilate they didn't.

I also 100% genuinely believe that if you're a muslim that takes the Quran literally you are an inferior culture that needs to go away from Western countries. It's simply not compatible 4th century laws and 21 century laws and science.

Asians are good, Indians are good, Blacks are good. It's all mostly individualism to me.

But if I hear ablack speak ebonics I'll instantly assume hes a nigger and if I see a gypsie I will avoid him like the plague.
>>
>>79893832
>>79893938
/thread
>>
>>79895811
I would for the love of god LOVE to have one super state of United Earth and One mono culture.

The problem with both is corruption and favoritism. If say an AI ruled the world I'd be 100% for it.
>>
File: bE5p8b2.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
bE5p8b2.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>79895811

>What wee don't support is the destruction of multiculturalism and it's replacement with globalist mono-culture
>Will go out to the nearest supermarket when in need of groceries
>Literally supports globalization with nearly every dollar spent

lel
>>
File: 1466897788549.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1466897788549.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>79895811
+1 upvoted

>Trumps wall looks even greater when this is taken into perspective
>>
>>79896232
>literally cherry picking the cherry picking: the post
>>
Not entirely. I know many muslims personally and they are not bad people, so I have problems hating the entire religion.

Black people and especially abbos are on average dumber though, that part's true
>>
>>79893601

Mostly banter, I'd rather hang out with a based minority or fag over a cuck of my own creed any day. People have become is too thin-skinned and take offense at anything nowadays.

Yet there's very few rational arguments against racism. Refusing to blindly trust strangers makes sense. Valuing foreign cultures over your own will only result in your extinction, multiculturalism is a death cult.
>>
>>79893601
>is it all fun & games or do you guys actually believe this racist shit?
Believe what?
>>
>>79896232
You do realize that's projection, right? Supermarkets are locally sourced in my state. Even our corporate branded cereal is cooked in the US, using grain grown in our own grain belt. We export food in the US, you couldn't be more wrong right now.
>>
File: 1366290072248.jpg (9 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1366290072248.jpg
9 KB, 256x273
>>79896437

>literally cannot form a rebuttal to my point

You played yourself.
>>
>>79896162
>I would for the love of god LOVE to have one nutrient packed vegetable to feed the United Earth and One mono culture.
>The problem with both is lack of variety, and favoritism. If say an AI ruled the world I'd be 100% for it.

A FUCKIN PINEAPPLE NETHERLANDS
>>
>>79893601
Do you see my flag?
>>
>>79896717

Oh really? And is the computer you're typing on locally sourced? Who do you think maintains the telco lines that feeds your shithole locality with internet? What about your car, did your neighbor build it for you?

Typical beta Western cuck. Can't even come to terms with his own consumerism.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x640
>>79893601
I'm hyperbolic about it. Like I don't (and I'm sure most here don't) really think there should be a race war or genocide or any of that nonsense. But it's a fact that most other races are inferior (in terms of intelligence and behavior) and breed more, devolving the human race in the long run. I'm a bit racist for that reason.

But for the most part I think everyone on 4chan is just playing an exaggerated version of themselves.
>>
>>79893601
TO ALL INTELLIGENCE SERVICES / BROADCASTING CHANNELS

EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED ON THIS FORUM WAS SATIRE. I LOVE PEOPLE OF COLOUR PARTICULARLY THE TURKS.

HILLARY CLINTON WOULD BE A GREAT PRESIDENT AND I AM GLAD SHE WAS NOT INDICTED.
>>
>>79895494

>leaves actually believe this
>>
>>79894587

He is american after all, thats where they set the bar... fucking hell.
>>
>>79893601
I'm against multiculturalism and the dissolving of gender roles. I dislike the subjective morality being forced upon us by the western world, I think the west needs more stern moral principles to guide them, and I think that includes being prejudiced for a lack of hard work and giving in to degeneracy. I believe if someone wants to move to a 1st world country they should assimilate to life here, learn the language, and have a job within one year or be deported to avoid millions of useless shit-skins filling up ghettos and removing from the economy. I think all Cultures are valuable, I believe Race is less important than socio-economic climate when it comes to general morality and intelligence but I still think Race plays part. I think Partiotism and Nationalism are morally correct and objective, I don't believe one should feel obliged to burden themselves with the problems of people who they aren't at all related to in any way, i.e. An Englishman shouldn't have to give two fucks if a war breaks out in Mongolia between two Steppe tribes.
So, it's not about Race really at all, it's more about preserving the West in all its cultural and moral values.
>>
>>79896162

Of course you would, you wouldn't have anything to lose :^)
>>
>>79897232
Same
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.