[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm... This makes you think, doesn't it? It made me formulate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 766x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 766x560
Hmmm...
This makes you think, doesn't it?

It made me formulate some thoughts
>>
why is the french girl white?
>>
>>79892708
To quote that one Jap poster: if I wake up one morning and find shit in the toilet, I'm not very shocked, but if I find shit on the table there is some cause for alarm
>>
>>79892825
>>79892708

Why is the Arab not wearing a Burqa? She's showing her legs and arms and ankles and wrists and face, she will be stoned any moment now
>>
>>79892825
I think it's one of France's minorities.
>>
>>79892708
Nah it didn't

The victims are targets, the collateral damage just happens to be indistinguishable from the targets.
>>
>>79892708

Shitskin countries have violence occur on the daily so it's been desensitized, whereas when shit happens in civilized western countries it is truly shocking (ironically it's inflicted by shitskins, but it has nothing to do with their religion, right!?!?)

Also, saged.
>>
>>79892708
I honeslty no longer harbor any sympathy for shitskins.

>You can not create only destroy
>You cannot make only take
>You cannot innovate only copy
>Your nature is contempt
>Your art is disgust
>Your culture is shit
>>
>>79892825
Kek
>>
>>79892708
I think that none will give a fuck if the terrorist who killed people in france were christians desu desu senpai
>>
Actually, I think I don't understand this image. Collateral damage to what goal? They're both victims of terrorism. Unless they mean to compare victims of terrorism to civilian casualties in war. I think the person who created it probably means to say that we care less about one than the other, they're just not doing a good job. But really, if I find shit in the toilet, I might be disgusted, but I'm not surprised. If I find shit on my kitchen counter, it's another story.
>>
>>79892708
Not all children are innocent.

If a kid transports materiel to enemy troops in an active war zone, they're a valid target.
>>
Muslims killed by other muslim Islamists is definitely not collateral.

In fact its their primary target. Islamic waabist (salafi) doctrine does not tolerate other forms of islam (apostates) and they seek to eradicate them before they begin their great jihad.

Think about it for a second it is only all to logical, it will be 10 easier to deal with any external enemy if all muslims are under the same banner first.
>>
>>79892825
FPBritP
>>
>>79892708
>Poor aryan girl
>Disgusting niqab-wearing brown whore
pick one
>>
File: 1467765586497.jpg (285 KB, 766x560) Image search: [Google]
1467765586497.jpg
285 KB, 766x560
>>79892708
>fixed
>>
>>79897069
french girl's still white
>>
File: hmmmmreallymakesyouthink.jpg (26 KB, 283x314) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmreallymakesyouthink.jpg
26 KB, 283x314
>>
>>79892708
I never understood this shit

Do people in Syria or Libya honestly give a shit when some tragedy happens in the US or France or wherever? Probably a little, but not much.
However if their fucking neighbor gets blown up they probably care a lot.

It's the same thing. These arrogant cunts seem to think that their media is the entire world's media just because it often reports on world events.
>>
>>79892708
rEALLY MAKES YOU THINK

hMMMM. . . . . .

/POL/ btfo
>>
File: 1467768506416.jpg (114 KB, 766x560) Image search: [Google]
1467768506416.jpg
114 KB, 766x560
>>79897069
Fixed.
>>
>>79898936
Nice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.