[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving Abroad as a Turkroach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cat.jpg (74 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
74 KB, 550x410
hello you stormfront faggots, i am a turk that wants to move abroad

i am around %70 white genetically, i am in my early twenties studying stem in one of the top universities in turkey(in top 200 in the world) and i have enough money (a few hundred thousand dollars) to start anew and i am not a muslim

the reason i am moving out is because turkey is pretty much fucked. it is being taken over by subhumans and there is absolutely nothing i can do alone to stop it. they will accept 3 million syrian refugees as citizens, 18 million kurds are breeding like rabbits and %50 of the turks are being successfully arabized. there are 20-25 million sane people left in this country and by the birthrates they won't last two more generations.

unless there is a civil war in turkey in a few years i would like to move to a non-cucked western country with a future. i will learn the language, adopt the culture and i am willing to serve in the army if need be

any suggestions?
>>
We don't want you. If you have that much money, that educational background and you have a lust to serve in the army, then go to Israel.
>>
>>79891970
>i would like to move to a non-cucked western country with a future
>netherlands

also israel is a good idea thanks
>>
>>79892360
There are no uncucked western countries left. Might have to do with importing boatloads middle easterners like you.
Try asia
>>
>>79892360
Australia, New Zealand.
>>
>>79891437
You're fucked, if you have money move to an extremely non-muslim country and live like a king. I did, I own a fuckload of property down here in Me-hi-co.
>>
>>79892690
Fuck you Sweden

Don't direct him here

>>79892360
Try South America
>>
Israel, if you convert
Australia if you can handle the sick bants
Poor countries where you can live like a lord with a good deal of money.

Good luck Turkbro.
>>
File: '.jpg (191 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
191 KB, 640x853
>>79891437
Turk bro there are no non-cucked western countries left
>>
Somalia
>>
>>79891437
North Korea.
>>
>>79891437
>to a non-cucked western country
There's no such thing, we're all fucked up by north-africans, niggers or pakis
>>
>>79893318
how the fuck did you get a north korean proxy
>>
>>79895173

Glorious Leader does his best shitposting in the morning, didn't you know?
>>
Anywhere but here. Definitely not welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeWCqfUMD5Q
>>
>>79895298
can i come instead
>>
>>79891437

Quite a bad situation you're in then. Any uncucked Western country wouldn't take you in to begin with
>>
>>79891437

I dont know about countries, but changing your name to some local one is a good idea.
>>
>>79895298
>this many turkroaches in Japan
What the fuck is happening to the world?
>>
>>79891437
Turkbro, I just started seeing a turkish girl who moved here from izmir to study. Anything you can warn me about turkish women in general or something i should not do? IMO come to the United States before they clamp down on turkish immigration. Job outlook is good and we could use some more /pol/ocks.
>>
>>79891437
I have no issue with a nonwhite who actually understands and loves our system. Read the Palladium of Liberty (and Stephen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure). If you grok, you're welcome here.
>>
>>79891437
If you happen to come to my city and happen to cross paths with my medical microbiology/pathophysiology/pharmacology teacher and happen to mention that you're Turkish there's a chance that she might cheat on her husband with you.
She's white, has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is a mother.
She let us know one day that she thinks Turkish men are the most attractive guys ever and said that if she had met one before she married her husband she would have left him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.