[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Bill O'Reilly only "troubled"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Papist cuckoldry.jpg (80 KB, 793x436) Image search: [Google]
Papist cuckoldry.jpg
80 KB, 793x436
Watching FoxNews right now- why Bill O'Reilly giving Comey a pass and is only "troubled" rather than truly bent and outraged like a true patriot who hates the impunity?! Is he worried what his NPR wine and cheese art party set in his Long Island and Manhattan would think?
>>
File: IMG_20160123_100629.jpg (88 KB, 621x471) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_100629.jpg
88 KB, 621x471
>>79891294
he's a cuck
>>
File: wizard.png (531 KB, 492x638) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
531 KB, 492x638
>>79891294
He's part of the establishment.
>>
>>79891673
Is he dying? WTF so soft and the sophistry is sickening?
>>
>>79891989
Livid
>>
>>79891294
Why /pol/ no pissed off?
>>
It's hard to be outraged about something you saw coming.
>>
>>79891294
he works for the mainstream media what did you expect
>>
>>79893899
They are playing with fire, mark my words. Americans do not take too kindly to treachery and impunity.
>>
He seemed like he was hinting towards it being a wrong decision as the show went on. All of his guests thought she was guilty.

Factor tip of the day: If you eat 4 cheeseburgers before you go to bed you will not be hungry in your dreams.
>>
>>79891989
>He's part of the establishment.

No he is an idiot
>>
He likes living.
>>
>>79891294

I can't wait for this faggot wife beater to fucking die.

Why don't they ever retire, these God damn zombies? They just persist...this has to end. Abruptly.
>>
NEWS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF HISTORY...
>>
Now Megan "every guest must hate Trump" Kelly is trashing her.

Factor tip of the day: If you drive your car backwards it will last indefinitely.
>>
>>79893899
Or something you know you should have seen coming. Disheartened resignation is the order of the day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.