[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if I create an import tax for corporations that move out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (508 KB, 536x550) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508 KB, 536x550
>if I create an import tax for corporations that move out of the US they won't move out!
>it's not like they'll increase their prices and make the consumer pay for it!

Is trump a fucking idiot?
>>
>>79890906
Yes but this place is a hugbox for the orange godking, don't expect good conversation if you don't subscribe to trump
>>
File: 1467605556268.jpg (35 KB, 720x569) Image search: [Google]
1467605556268.jpg
35 KB, 720x569
>>79890906
>>if I create an import tax for corporations that move out of the US they won't move out!

Why would a corporation do something that is not cost effective and is against its profit motive?

>it's not like they'll increase their prices and make the consumer pay for it!

what is the free market
>>
>>79891183
Who's to say it truly affects their profit margin? You have any idea how much these corporations save by moving out of the US?
Also nice justification of a negative impact of the free market. Anything for the orangutan I guess.
>>
File: Bad Samaritans.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Bad Samaritans.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>79890906
>I don't understand the damage that net capital outflows do to an economy over the long term, the post
>implying that a nation can run a large trade deficit indefinitely and not become insolvent
This book contains sentences that are typically more than 20 words in length, so it may be too difficult for your reading comprehension level, but give it a shot. You might surprise yourself.
>>
>>79891607
>You have any idea how much these corporations save by moving out of the US?

Yes, look at our corporate tax rate. Trump wants to decrease it to make the U.S more attractive to business and combined with import tariffs to combat Chinese currency manipulation.

>Also nice justification of a negative impact of the free market

the free market allows for competition
>>
I cannot comprehend how fucking dumb OP is.
>>
>>79890906
You save no money on garbage that breaks or on things that kill your own ability to buy.
>>
>>79891607
>American workers cannot legally work for less than $7.65/hr
>Vietnamese workers have a minimum wage of $0.60/hr
>"It's just the free market! If they can't compete, they need to work harder!"
>>
>>79890906
Yes, trump is fucking retarded

Anything to hurt the Consumer in his endeavor to live economically is a devastating blow against the Middle Class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0twuU6aUj4

>>79891106
No, /pol/ was a libertarian board. How quickly we shift ideologies when someone supposedly comes up """against""" the establishment (in reality, Trump is pro-establishment).
>>
Encouages new local business desu
>>
>>79890906
No, but you certainly are. There would be a period of time where prices would rise, and then new companies would come up as competition offering the same for less. Don't really get the way the free market works, eh?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.