[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk: why is being a woman these days about being hyper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1467678471406.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1348) Image search: [Google]
1467678471406.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1348
Real talk: why is being a woman these days about being hyper defensive and critical of everyone and everything?
>>
because they now have no children and therefore no reason to live
>>
>>79890661
It's not. These women are just bitches.
>>
>>79890661
Womens lib deprived them of the only things they excelled at. Modern western women are just weak versions of men.

Men and women used to work in tandem, making each other stronger and supporting each other mutually.
>>
>>79890752
>fpbp

the purpose of women is to bare offspring
the purpose of men is to supply and support women and offspring

when you fuck with biological roles the human mind reacts.
>>
>>79890782
But it's gotten worse, even since I was a teenager.
>>
Read Schopenhauer
>>
>>79890661

It's funny how people who scream all the time about how they should be treated the same almost always show off the reasons why they shouldn't be treated as such.
>>
>>79890661
hmmmm this sounds like something a virgin man child would say

and before you say it, no i am not a woman
>>
>he asks on a board full of (technical) males being hyper defense and critical of everyone and everything
>>
>>79891365
>ask a legitimate question
>HERP DERP U R VIRGIN!!11!!

You may not identify as a woman, but you argue like one.
>>
>>79891365
spotted the bootlicker

it's because they believe they are flawless godlike creatures and you saying anything that slightly hints they're not perfect breaks that illusion, also they feel that no one has the right to criticize them thats why they're so indignant.
>>
>>79890661

Stop worshipping dirt bikes and start riding them as they were meant to be ridden.

Woman's choice is as follows

>submit
or
>die
>>
>>79891365
>if you criticize women you are a virgin

right....
>>
Who is this semon demon?
>>
>>79891874
Olympic gold medalist Mckayla Maroney.
>>
>>79890661

Because they realize pussy is their only value, but also realize pussy is ubiquitous and cheap in 2016.

so they fall back on just being bitter complainers as a comfort food
>>
>>79892755
Hopefully that forces them to at least attempt to better other qualities about themselves.
>>
>>79892033

>gold metalist
>still feels the need to slut her self out with pictures like a common cam whore

what did we learn, /pol/
>>
>>79893033
that she's brave
>>
Some women are just bitches, OP.

/thread
>>
>>79892940

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79893033
That she's a strong, independent woman who doesn't need any man?
>>
>>79893033
>>metalist
>>
>>79890661
Same reason anyone gets hyper defensive. Deep down they know they are no good.
>>
>>79890661
because you, fucking western men, let them off their leash, so now they are hyper and out of control and are not comfortable/use to not having someone else tell her what to do

the saddest part if that you morons dont even get these basic things, and you are the reason western women are done for
>>
>>79893213
she might be a metalist but she's turning muh dick to diamonds
>>
File: 1439312063866.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1439312063866.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>79893291
ayy
>>
>>79890661
Western society
>>
>>79890661

Because 'woman' is a political tribe. It has absolutely nothing to do with having a vagina. the word has mostly lost all meaning and now simply means 'good' or 'person I approve of and agree with and is worthy of praise.' It's similar to the word 'gentleman.' Once it referred to men who owned land, but eventually lost all meaning of description and simply became a word meaning 'good' or 'person who behaves in a way I agree with.'
>>
women aren't naturally composed like men, they have way stronger motherly feeling, periods and thus evaluated feelings in general
>>
The POZ
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.