[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill the Evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Sniper.png (506 KB, 799x612) Image search: [Google]
Sniper.png
506 KB, 799x612
So you guys might not think it's important now but someone is going to have to take a stand against the corruption and the evil. They think they can operate in the darkness with immunity; it would only take one person to kill the Hillary and destroy part of a large corporate plan for evil.
>>
Enjoy the v&. I actually agree but you got to code language. SOMEONE SHOULD TOTALLY NOT HARM HER. Etc.

That being said I DO NOT WANT TO HARM MRS CLINTON. I SIMPLY WANT TO SEE HER THROWN INTO THE SUN BY MY LORD JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>79890559
I can't think of a single time in history that a lone wolf type of violent action truly improved a bad situation. Usually, it makes things worse.
>>
>>79890559
You honeypotting retard, Hillary is just one face of a massive corruption scheme. Attacking her will do nothing but villify the other side, and allow everybody else to skitter off and flee in the aftermath.
>>
>>79891165

A lot of us would get some cool memes out of it.
>>
>>79890559
Go ahead and do it. I would love nothing more than to see all of the right fall for it. Killing Hillary would kill white nationalism and the right way faster than killing Obama. Go ahead and make me laugh.
>>
I want it to happen just to see Bill pretend to be sad.
>>
>>79891083
And I can't think of a single time in history that a lone wolf type of violent action actually occurred, except maybe for the assassinations of Lincoln and Kenedy.

It needs to happen
>>
File: 122.png (141 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
122.png
141 KB, 1024x672
>>79890879
I thought the sun was code for "muh dick". You're sending mixed messages anon.
>>
>>79891747
hire a mudslime to do it
>problem solved
>>
>>79893840
This. It only divides people. People matter, a person does not. I think of humans as viruses and the political spectrum as how said humans evolve. Eventually there will two or three main identities but the virus will eventually go to war. It's sort of like fate.
>>
>>79890559
Theres another corrupt idiot in line to take her place. Youd have to take out her and a line of people behind her position or risk her becoming a martyr
>>
File: P7rNBr.jpg (115 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
P7rNBr.jpg
115 KB, 600x800
>>79894033

Lol definitely not in this scenario. Rather fuck a dead 5 day rotting animal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.