[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO PERSON TO BIG TO JAIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 634x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 634x348
What did she mean by this?
>>
Her twitter is just to show that she is living on so many layers of irony we literally cannot comprehend her thoughts
>>
Does Hillary beat Trump in Twitter bants? She's literally rubbing it in everyone's faces that SHE is too big to jail
>>
>>79890503

Obama was literally drunk when she forced him to rally niggers and fat people today.

She's probably a witch. I wish I were kidding. Witch isn't the correct word, but it's close enough and maybe you understand.
>>
>>79890503
its a sick joke. "hillary clinton" got replaced by her doubles back during the bill clinton administration. bill got sick of her shit when she said something about divorce. long story short i think it was barbra who killed the real hillary clinton. barbra is one of her doubles

any who the fbi tried to arrest hillary while she was campaigning only to find she was always able to make it to the next speech/ debate and the person they grab has a id that isnt hillarys and checks out

i think there are 4 of them maybe 3 now. all presidents and first ladies have a double since jfk got shot
>>
File: mandelbrot-folds.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
mandelbrot-folds.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
>>79890503
She meant she's a reptilian.
>>
Being obese will be considered illegal and all fat people will face jail when she's elected
>>
File: 1467758596889.png (16 KB, 890x95) Image search: [Google]
1467758596889.png
16 KB, 890x95
What did the FBI mean by this?
>>
>>79892491
Some animals are more equal than others.
>>
>>79890503

Well, remember when she wore that orange suit?
She's being fully open about it because she knows she's untouchable.
>>
File: FT2rf5.png (921 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
FT2rf5.png
921 KB, 956x598
>>79890503
Hillary is not an "individual". She is a gestalt intelligence that survives by sucking the souls of humans.
>>
People were surprised that it seemed like there was nothing trump could do that would affect him negatively but Hillary is on a whole other level really
>>
>>79892491
le first woyman president and nevertrump is too important to file any charges at this time
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 750x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 750x474
>>79890783
>>
File: trollhouse-pol.png (96 KB, 340x154) Image search: [Google]
trollhouse-pol.png
96 KB, 340x154
>>79890503
OP's topic:
>NO PERSON TO BIG TO JAIL
>What did she mean by this?
she meant
NO PERSON TOO BIG TO JAIL
>>
>>79895092
Fuck you grammar police
>>
>>79890503
Just policy talk dealing with the peasants
>>
>>79890503
Control: on a leash you can't go far ( for good or bad).
>>
File: be-like-it-is.png (290 KB, 675x612) Image search: [Google]
be-like-it-is.png
290 KB, 675x612
>>79895537
Hey if you can't be bothered to use good grammar to get your message out, don't be pissed when you aren't taken seriously.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.