[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given that Western countries are already ethnically diverse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: like-what-im-reading.jpg (99 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
like-what-im-reading.jpg
99 KB, 750x750
Given that Western countries are already ethnically diverse to the point of no return, how can western governments hope to govern these multicultural societies without the constant promotion of racial diversity in the news and media?

Wouldn't the ethnic population be more unstable without a diversity quota?
>>
if only we had any countries that were built upon immigrants from different ethnicities, like the USA.

oh wait, we have the USA.
>>
File: 1455837938409.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
1455837938409.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
There are many ways to export racial minorities. Start by cutting welfare programs and half of them will leave on their own.
>>
File: 1459129019951.jpg (522 KB, 740x842) Image search: [Google]
1459129019951.jpg
522 KB, 740x842
>>79887786
*productive ethnicity. The kind that are net contributors to society
>>
>>79888007
isn't your President (twice in a row) black and of African descent?
>>
Not seeing any viable alternatives
>>
>>79887866
are you an uncle tom whose deluded himself into believing the Republicans aren't the white racist party
>>
>>79888235
And our next president is female.

It's got all the insecure white males mad as fuck. Shit's pretty funny.
>>
>>79887497
Jews are creating yugoslavias everywhere to destablize weaken and then loot.
>>
File: 1454134409965.jpg (689 KB, 1333x926) Image search: [Google]
1454134409965.jpg
689 KB, 1333x926
>>79888235
Yep. And look where it's getting us... further and further in the hole.... soon the situation will be irretrievable. (Hillary winning).
>>
>>79888506
They already have a sovereign state now. What do they gain from destabilising their allied nations?

The US and other western countries are Israel's main allies against the majority of the middle east.
>>
>>79888522
cool pic.

one of the well known religions in the Middle Rast that believe in reincarnation
is a Muslim branch named Druze
>>
I ask questions against the /pol/ hivemind and the thread archives within 30 minutes. Typical. This place really is as bad as tumblr
>>
>>79888395
absolutely stale shilling, why don't you acuse him of "acting white"
>>
>>79888709
destroying potential threats and strengthening israel.
>>
>>79891122
again, western countries are not threats to Israel. They have real threats at their front door that they need to deal with.
>>
The only way to have stability is to ensure that people don't believe the government is playing favoritism between groups.

Quotas are supposed to create equality but it's also a direct policy where the government is not treating groups equal.

Would you rather have the government treat people equally or treat people unequally in order to make them equal?
>>
>>79891981
civil wars would greatly strengthen Israel's position, they can also then use their infiltrators to loot everything to Israel, it's a time to steal everything and buck it.
>>
>>79892147
Don't get me wrong, I agree that white people (men especially) are overly demonised in the current mainstream media.

But i do think diversity quotas, however imperfect they are, are a stepping stone towards racial equality.

I do feel however, that currently, the media is focusing on using whites as common enemy too readily, rather than promoting an ideal sense of egalitarianism.

What doesn't help is this reactionary neo-nationalism, promoting racism instead of working to fix these structural failings.
>>
File: 1461352740156.jpg (445 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461352740156.jpg
445 KB, 1200x900
As long as the government stays powerful (representation, big military, elite class stays in power) a society can last a long time. Look at Rome. They never needed a nigger Emperor to show how fair-minded they were.

>b-b-but they fell

500 years later. US just passed 200 and it's looking grim.
>>
>>79893043
Diversity quotas are anti-nature and anti-meritocratic. Fact is different groups have on average things they're better at and things they're worse at, this is even demonstrable just between the sexes as men dominate physics and more women are in biological fields, not because of prejudice but because of common preference and skill in these groups and such disparities in different fields are only larger between ethnicities.
>>
>>79894738
I'm going to find the data to support this, and use it 'liberally'. Well worded, brit.
>>
Martians just raped my Canadian dog. WTD? (discrediting statement to prove satire) Globalizers have taken control of all three branches of our government. i am considering a fictional book on this subject.

Would an all out IED war be the most effective or massive klans of suicide snipers? Are rail guns something to consider early in the struggle or concentrate on close in scrapnel devices? Selected waterline tapping to certain homes? My storyline should be believable.

hell, i may be the next clancey.
>>
>>79893043
>I do feel however, that currently, the media is focusing on using whites as common enemy too readily, rather than promoting an ideal sense of egalitarianism.

Why would they do that? If the darkies, cunts, and fags are blaming straight white males for their problems, that's less attention they'll devote to our globalist elites fucking them in the ass

All you have to do as one of said globalist elites is some Trudeau-tier platitudes about opposing racism, misogyny, and homo/transphobia and the fuckwit masses will rally around you
>>
>>79895502
that shit blows my mind! So many buy the Globalizers bullshit. it seems they want to be slaves as long as they are taken care of!
>>
File: Coffee_Marxism.jpg (19 KB, 475x233) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Marxism.jpg
19 KB, 475x233
>>79887786
you're right, the Jews DO have the USA
>>
>>79892237
im in! gimmedat chit, muzzie!
>>
>>79895301
Thanks Ameribro
>>
>>79887497
>>79892147
>>79893043
>>79894738
>>79895502

I think you're all getting at the real point in OP's question.

A democratic government rules only because the masses let them rule. But in a globalist society where there is really no such thing as true democracy, those in power only keep their power by directing attention away from themselves.

For those in power, a diverse society is much easier to control than a homogeneous society because you can direct people away from the questions that matter and instead direct them towards their neighbors who may look different or be from a different place, and make sure their energies are devoted to questions of their frivolous loyalties and away from questions of whether those in power actually have their best interests in mind.

The government will not have trouble governing a diverse society, whether they keep "constantly promoting racial diversity" or not. They can already divide and conquer a pluralistic society whenever it benefits them.

The ethnic population could be more "unstable", but what does that matter? What harm could they possibly do to the elite power structure, which is the only thing that matters?

Just feed them stories about immigration or terrorist attacks, or entertain them with parades and social media. What are they gonna do? Complain on an anime message board?
>>
>>79897551
Reddest pill I've swallowed all day.
>>
>>79894738
I'm of the opinion that what you're saying is true to a certain degree. If, however, these racial minorities are taught the same principles and fundamentals that were pushed by the white intellectuals of the age of enlightenment, then they too can become sophisticated free thinkers.

Your men and women analogy doesn't fit here, the races aren't as biologically separate.
>>79895502
>>79897551
Globalists themselves are predominately white males. Why would the want the decline of their own race?

Globalists aren't pushing for diversity to destroy/destabilise white civilisation, they are purely following their own interests. Which in most cases is furthering their economic and political power.
>>
>>79898782
There's a greater IQ disparity between races than sexes though.
>>
>>79898985
I would say blacks are an exception. Caucasians, Asians and Arabs have all been apart of the civilised world for a relatively similar length of time, unlike Blacks.
>>
>>79897551
There are two flaws with this argument, although they aren't obvious, unless you practice sociology.

>If people identify with their religion rather than their race, then the religion ultimately dictates their control, and not diversity. One of the greatest mistakes made in the 21st century was the globalists inability to seperate race from religion. The Islamists take command from the Koran and the strongest among them, never the media.
>Inter-ethnic divisions can get so intense that the powers at be can fail to control them. The powers-at-be simply cannot handle the chaos that White Nationalism is going to bring out in the world, and most likely there will be a tremendous 'shrinking' of power in the elite.

It's a "good bad idea." I understand what they are trying to go for, but there isn't historical precedent for what's going on, therefore it's doomed to engulf the world in flame. This society has nothing in common with other multi-ethnic societies for a reason.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.