[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite president? mine is truman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Harry_S._Truman.jpg (42 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
Harry_S._Truman.jpg
42 KB, 350x447
favorite president? mine is truman
>>
>>79884379
>president
republic scum
>>
>>79884379
>Truman
Wew lad, Washington or bust
>>
>Based on accomplishments and character
Teddy
>Based on character and how they moved people
JFK

Clinton was good too besides nafta.
>>
>>79884379
Obama
>>
Trump
>>
>>
>>79884379
Calvin Coolidge
>>
>>79884379
This is tough, I would have to go with Jefferson, but Kennedy and Teddy were close
>>
File: teddy.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
>>
>>79884379
RICHARD MILHOUSE NIXON
>>
>>79885071
why desu?
>>
>>79884379

Calvin Coolidge. His policies brought about the Roaring 20s
>>
>>79884379
Andrew Jackson

Greatest Achievement: killed a central bank
>>
>>79884904
And the fair housing act which was the root cause of the market bubble and downfall of the economy.

Fun guy though
>>
>>79884997

God damn phi gam
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 203x249
>>
>>79884904
>Clinton was good too besides nafta.
two days into office he made it easier for women to get abortions

he also allowed gays in the military, causing its decline into faggotry and sjws
>>
>>79885895
he is a much better person than he was as a president
>>
Teddy. Runners up, Jefferson, Washington, and Monroe
>>
>>79885989
>abortion is wrong meme
reminder that crime was low in the 90's because niggers and degenerate mom-to-be's got abortions 18 years earlier
>>
>>79884379
Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>79886153
Reminder that crime rate was lower when blacks kept to stable family units. The dissolution of which is the other ham fist of feminism besides abortion.

Muh body muh choice meme.
>>
>>79886374
do they now? do black have stable family units now? do you really want more fucking niglets?
>>
Trump
>>
>>79886674
No. Black families are at 85% single moms. Who crank out attempted trap niglets with the added bonus of gibs if the snare failed to bag the buck.

Black families where smaller when they had to rely on the income of the father of the house.
>>
Andrew Jackson, warrior poet.

Teddy Roosevelt comes in 2nd.
>>
reminder that truman killed COMMUNISM before it spread like cancer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.