[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indus Valley Civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpg (54 KB, 583x371) Image search: [Google]
Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpg
54 KB, 583x371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ndRwqJYDM&list=PLM2mw-Hklus47F85PgGIwyuCO2faHgXda

What happened? These people had sophisticated plumbing and now Indians don't even have toilets?
>>
>>79883623
Ancient nuclear war. Some Indian cities are still radioactive to this date.
>>
>>79883719
this is a theory I can get behind
>>
>>79883623
Same thing that happens to all civilizations when they're on the verge of collapse
They got conquored by other shitskins that believed in the elements like faggots.
>>
>>79883837
Look it up, they really are radioactive.
>>
>>79883719
FALLOUT: NEW SHITSTREET
>>
>>79883873
>other shitskins
Those shitskins later evolved into what you can call Europeans
Once again its the white man fault for fucking an advanced civilization
t.William Jones
>>
File: eternal.jpg (214 KB, 552x455) Image search: [Google]
eternal.jpg
214 KB, 552x455
>>79883623

>What happened?
>>
>>79883623
Pretty much the same thing that killed every civilization. It lost its ethnic purity and eventually collapsed into ethnic conflict.
>>
>>79883873
>>79884170
Okay, so according to this guy, they were conquered by people from the Caucasus (Aryans) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nn5uqE3C9w&index=2&list=PLM2mw-Hklus47F85PgGIwyuCO2faHgXda.

So, I guess the Aryans destroyed the ancient Indus Valley peoples?
>>
>>79884310
racial purity *
>>
>>79883623
It was made by the first indo European expansion, but their use of native Australoid slaves became their downfall, and they lost the numbers necessary to maintain an ethnic army to protect their kingship.
>>
File: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>79884477
I suppose that interpretation is possible, but considering Indo European conquering patterns, it's more likely that the proto Aryans created this civilization.
>>
>>79884477
No one is really sure. You got the southern languages of Tamil and more and Sangam singing that contain aspect with ancient sanskirt and the more evolved Bhakti singing. Also the ancient aryans people sang about a bunch of enemy tribes that might have been indus valley related.
>>
>>79884973
A bit off topic, but how do you know/care about all this?

Are you Ashakanazi?
>>
Indus had advanced civilization-architecture, math, bidness etc.. But those Aryan hordes excelled in ass kicking. Instituted a nice little religious system to make sure the darker ones stayed in their place. Great stuff!
>>
File: images (7).jpg (12 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
12 KB, 210x240
>>79885152
>>
>>79889257
Makes sense.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.