[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary is going to win. She is going to take your guns and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1458717352029.jpg (41 KB, 460x422) Image search: [Google]
1458717352029.jpg
41 KB, 460x422
Hillary is going to win.

She is going to take your guns and take your weed. How does that feel?
>>
>>79883047
will probably legalize me too, so not too bad.
>>
Shitty, I want to be American.

Hopefully she gets a stroke or Trump wins.
>>
Today is a great day. It was the day that Clinton unequivocally lost the presidency to Trump.

This decision by the FBI will anger and invigorate the Republican party and bring in all the people that were never Trump people because the thought of the screeching criminal Hillary will be to much to contemplate.

The Bernie voters are extremely butthurt over this and will create chaos at the Democrat convention in a few weeks. The violence we will see will unsettle many democrats and especially women who will go to the strongest figure in the race who is Trump.

The race is over, the only question is how badly will Hillary be BTFO.
>>
>>79883684
Let's hope you're right, I REALLY don't want Hillary in the office, I'd sooner take Bernie and he's a dumb cuck.
>>
>>79883684
TAKE YOUR GUNS
AND TAKE YOUR WEED
>>
File: 1467633625969.jpg (92 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1467633625969.jpg
92 KB, 848x480
>>79884079
NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Good luck on the guns. That's not a winning fight for the feds
>>
File: 1412594168767.jpg (84 KB, 708x447) Image search: [Google]
1412594168767.jpg
84 KB, 708x447
>>79883047
>She is going to take your guns
lol just like how you brits tried taking our guns and freedom only to get btfo.
>>
>>79886833
Or what? Rednecks will post how angry they are and threaten revolution? They're gonna get cucked like their republican counterparts in California without a shot being fired so better pucker up and get that asshole ready for gillary's strapon :-).
>>
>>79883047
NOT THE WEED
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.