[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I've never met an actual Hillary supporter IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 31
File: 1409223485761.jpg (16 KB, 218x290) Image search: [Google]
1409223485761.jpg
16 KB, 218x290
>TFW I've never met an actual Hillary supporter IRL
>>
>implying she even needs supporters to win
>>
I saw a Hillary bumper sticker on a car the other day and I was genuinely shocked because it was the first time I'd ever seen a sign of support from her IRL.
>>
I know several.

I even brought up the criminal charges not long ago and they just shrugged.
>>
>>79882299
I'm a closet Hillary fan. Don't like telling people #I'mWithHer
>>
>>79882299
ya gotta go outside to meet anyone first
>>
They're either pseudo-intellectuals of the highest order or dumb gibsedat types.
>>
>>79882299
Several of my relatives are #WithHer
>>
>>79882299
Try talking to a woman once
>>
>>79882299
Will this be the first time we'll have a president that literally nobody supported nor voted for?
>>
>>79882299
>t. never talked to normie women before
>>
>>79882425
This

>>79882493
Yeah bro, I'm aware, but truthfully, who has met in all honesty more than ten?
>>
>>79882299
Not very often that you meet the residents of a graveyard.
>>
File: 1455512162556.jpg (26 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
1455512162556.jpg
26 KB, 200x299
>>79882299
There dont need to be any. The electoral college is already set and had their votes puchased at bargin prices.
Hillary will win and it has nothing to do with the public.
We are a dictatorship now and today was just a little warm up on how to treat the public going forward.
>>
>>79882299
I haven't either. I know people who are planning on voting for her, but they aren't fans of hers. I can't get a single one of them to actually defend her in conversation.
>>
>>79882299

truth

ive seen more bernie stickers than hillary and i live in dc.
>>
>>79882749
This
>>
>>79882749
What did he mean by this
>>
They don't exist.

When I went to vote in the primary the whole parking lot was full of cars with Trump and Bernie stickers and yet she won my precinct by 70%
>>
>>79882493
I did this, and all I saw were either TRUMP bumper or windows stickers or Bernie 2016 stickers. I have never seen a Hillary sticker here in Texas.
>>
My grandmother is supporting her. She's the kind of person who believes Al Gore invented the Internet and that Hillary will bring back the economy of the 90s.

She's also fucking batshit crazy and thinks the people around her are there to serve her. Quite frankly one of the biggest hypocrites I know. I love her to death but she's whacked out of her mind.
>>
File: burstupdates-graveyard-voter.jpg (34 KB, 420x308) Image search: [Google]
burstupdates-graveyard-voter.jpg
34 KB, 420x308
>>79882299
Same.
>>
File: not today.jpg (27 KB, 175x224) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
27 KB, 175x224
>tfw my aunt is one
>>
>>79882425
Same here. Just a single one, but plenty of Bernie stickers. Hell, I've still seen a few Bush/Chaney stickers on old pickup trucks.
>>
All the people you know who "don't like to talk about politics"?
Hillary supporters (or voters, at least)
>>
File: 1467666376995.png (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1467666376995.png
24 KB, 240x240
I live in a little mexico mixed with black neighborhood. One of my neighbors has a MAGA sticker on his F150. Brave man.

I'm really convinced that Hilary supporters are the true silent majority or they are convinced that a real crook is better than a "racist".
>>
>>79882927
>She's the kind of person who believes Al Gore invented the Internet
>implying he didn't create the series of tubesâ„¢.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1080x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1080x754
>>79882299
Me either

I think this lady divorcée that lives close by might be one. But I'm not 100% sure
>>
They are sycophants
>>
>>79883145
I have found most of the people I know that won't discuss politics are voting Trump.
>>
>>79883210
>I'm really convinced that Hilary supporters are the true silent majority or they are convinced that a real crook is better than a "racist".

why is this....
>>
>>79882425
I've seen one Hillary bumper sticker. It was a niggerdriver.
>>
>>79882299
As OP you are most definitely a fag so I'm assuming you've been to hundreds of gay bars. And in those said bars I'm sure your conversed your way into gobbling dozens of cocks. Which means you've spoken to other faggots. Gay guys love Hillary so I find this thread highly suspicious.
>>
I honestly don't believe they exist.

This has to be the biggest psyop they've ever pulled off, because Hillary supporters don't fucking exist.
>>
File: sad pepe reflection.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe reflection.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
My neighbor is one. Too bad she has stage 4 cancer.
>>
>>79883553
Nope. They gays are going with Bernie. Even the lesbians I know are Bernie supporters.
>>
No one "supports" Clinton, they're all just Democratic loyalists
>>
>>79883699
they do you just don't meet many in your basement
>>
>>79882425
Ive seen one in Switzerland I was pretty shocked desu
>>
>>79882299
>Implying her supporters aren't dead, underage, or real.
>>
>>79882299
I have. She likes harry potter, has a nu male boyfriend, and almost cheated on her now ex. I literally had to stop her from cheating.
>>
>>79882299
> Implying the reptilians mingle with the masses
>>
My parents both support Hillary. My mother absolutely adores her and Elizabeth Warren. My father knows Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit, but he dislikes Trump even more.
>>
>>79883838
>tfw work a service job over 40 hours a week

I've met and talked with so many Trump, Cruz, Bernie, etc voters, and not a single Hillary.
>>
Both my moms support Hillary.
>>
My parents are. They think all the email scandals are just conservative smoke and mirrors.
>>
File: merchant.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
Silly goy...Hildog doesn't need any supporters to win.
>>
>>79884189
Your father sounds like a weak man.
>>
The media shills so hard for Hillary here, while they never waste an opportunity to talk shit about Trump. The vast majority of people here have no idea who Bernie is because he was seldom mentioned in national media.

Both of your main candidates are so shit, goddamn america get your shit together.
>>
Probably because you're a shut in NEET. I've met few.
>>
>>79884583
He's rather capable, but he fell for the MSM meme.
>>
>>79883535

You never see open support of Hillary, plus even when I talked to people about it. They know her crimes, yet they tell me they don't care
>>
oh well who cares who wins, Im killing myself after I submit my absentee ballot.
>>
File: trump_best_sex.png (366 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
trump_best_sex.png
366 KB, 406x497
Never seen one. Some friends who were Bern victims have said they're never voting Hillary. Even my mother who is a devout liberal says she's terrified of her.
>>
>>79882299
Kek me too, at college everybody likes Bernie and out of college as well
>>
>>79883411
Wow that is top fucking notch
>>
>>79884638
Peña Nieto, Vazquez Mota, Lopez Obrador, Candidato Quadro. Let that sink in for a while.
>>
>>79884638

Take a look at your own shithole country, Pedro.
>>
i've seen one bumper sticker and it was a black woman driving. hilary isn't going to legitimately win. she's going to continue to cheat her way through it.
>>
>>79883758
>sycophants
is it too bad, anon? is it
>>
>>79882640
Wageslave here. Two females at my job said they're not going to vote for hilldog because women are unstable.

I still haven't met the mythical Hillary supporter in real life, they're like unicorns. I don't know who's supporting her or why she's a serious candidate
>>
>>79884707
if you support trump, tv reality star/businessman, then you're falling for the msm meme.
>>
>>79885019
>>79885174
Politics here are a joke too, I know. Just look at how the entire world laughs at our meme president. I try to make this place better by being a good person and whatnot, but damn it's hard.
>>
They don't exist. She's using dead people to vote for her.

Only the most absolutely bluepilled of the bluepilled are supporting her.
i.e. niggers and midwest soccer moms.

Trump is going to win in a landslide, and yet again the clueless media will wonder how it happened, just like how they thought Britain would vote Remain.
>>
>>79885428
and pray tell, who should I really support?
>>
>>79885428
Guess I'm now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>79885443

"Good person"

How's the shill campaign going, Pedro? Notice anymore trends lately?

BTW...you speak great English.
>>
>>79882425
it was a self driving shill car
>>
>>79885578

no one. a vote for any one of them is a vote to continue this corrupted system. the powers that be have already decided our next president.
>>
File: 1457848659444.jpg (220 KB, 775x1077) Image search: [Google]
1457848659444.jpg
220 KB, 775x1077
>>79882299
I'm voting for Hillary.
I only like Trump ironically. #MAGA
>>
I live in Memphis, where Hillary support should ostensibly be rather high. I have seen exactly ONE Hillary sign - it was in a neighbor's yard and she removed it sometime in the last 2 months.

I'm college aged. Every person I know voted for Bernie or Jill or Trump in the primary. Not one that I know of admitted to voting for Hillary. I know the nogs support her, but just how in the fuck is she going to convince more than 20% of the white population to turn out and vote for her on election day?
>>
>>79885805
I rarely turn on the TV but everytime I see the news it's always something about how Shillary is pro immigration and how Trump is racis.

They always cry about migrants and whatnot when Mexicans themselves treat central american people like shit and don't do anything to make this place better in order to avoid so many people leaving.

Our government and media thrives on people being ignorant, apathetic and uneducated.
>>
File: 1466316373808.jpg (90 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1466316373808.jpg
90 KB, 600x615
>>79886255
You have fun with that pablo
>>
>>79882299
I haven't seen any bumper stickers. The lone lawn sign I've seen is a Bernie one down the block with the weird old people who grow food in their backyard, have solar panels on the roof, but plaster their car with pro-Jesus and anti-abortion shit you'd expect to see from a hardcore right-winger.

The one Trump supporter I've met is on her fifth child out of wedlock and picks her nose unabashedly while other people are in the room.
The Hillary supporters I've met are simply voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is; some might have preferred Bernie, but they're not too torn up about this outcome and they'd take either of them over Trump or whatever else the GOP could have possibly thrown into the running.
>>
>>79882299
It's the strangest thing. I met a couple Webbhheads, dozens of Bernouts, a lot of Cruz Missiles, and almost every Teamster I know is for Trump. A good portion of the AFL-CIO people I know are either voting Clinton or abstaining.

Clinton supporters are harder to find- but perhaps this is because she doesn't have a lot of enthusiastic supporters, just a lot of people voting the D party line. Most blacks will vote for her because the MSM got to them.

Here was one interesting case I didn't get the chance to take a pic of
>Home Depot
>Ranger Rover
>'I'm With H->er' bumper sticker
>'In Jesus' Name, Amen' bumper sticker
>Fraternal Order of Police window sticker
>Black driver
>>
>>79882299
I haven't either. Almost every liberal I know is a Sanders supporter.

A lot of hillary supporters out there if you go by the amount of shills on pol. Even reddit doesn't like her. Completely blows my mind she is somehow polling well.
>>
>>79886543
Ive never seen one trump supporter in real life. Right wingers are so cowardly and have poor social skills you never see one except in a trailer fucking their sister.
>>
>>79883838
>>79882493

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD

faggot traitor to your own country

you can't even buy a fucking snack bar with the pennies you're getting, shill
>>
File: LIBERTARIANISM VS NAT SOC.png (366 KB, 2692x1438) Image search: [Google]
LIBERTARIANISM VS NAT SOC.png
366 KB, 2692x1438
>>79886071
>>
>>79887226
I see them all the time, of course I go outside and make a living.
>>
>>79887226

How many trailers are you peeping in to, hillary supporter?
>>
>>79882381
FPBP
>>
I see Bernie and Trump shit everywhere. The other day I saw my first Hillary bumpersticker on the back of some old redneck's pickup but I'm sure his buddies just put it on there as a prank.
>>
>>79882425
Same

>>79885817
lul
>>
I've literally been asking black people I see around on the street and shit who they're voting for.

Always "Hillary Clinton"

"Fuck Donald Trump"
>>
>>79883145
>All the people you know who "don't like to talk about politics"?

codeword for "I'm voting Trump but don't want to be socially ostracized by my peers"
>>
>>79887483
The real kicker is they just hate him at first blush. They don't even know about that time he tried to avoid renting to blacks and the law jumped down his ass about it.
>>
>>79882299
>live in small white town in WA
>parents are Hillary supporters
>best friend is Hillary supporter
>every single relative is a Hillary supporter
>almost all of my friends are Hillary supporters
>will soon go to hyperliberal college in Seattle; it likely supports Hillary
>tfw I am Trump supporter

Let me tell you, I know a lot about Hillary supporters. Here's what they all believe:
>Hillary will bring real social justice
>Hillary will solve student debt
>Hillary will help the environment
>"Benghazi is too small to be an issue"
>Trump is dumb
>Trump is just a rich racist; nothing more

The only solace I have is that I got a good right-wing friend, but he's going into the Army, so I won't see him in a long time. I can only hope I can find good right wing bros in college. If not, then I'll drown in SJW ramblings.
>>
>>79882493
Nobody in my office with a Chicago mandated diversity quota likes her. All I hear are Bernie and trump
>>
>>79882299
Neither have I, triple dubs.
>>
File: texas_pepe.jpg (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
texas_pepe.jpg
1 MB, 4500x4334
>>79885019
>Vazquez Mota
>Mota
>Dude weed lmao
>>
Nobody likes her, but you don't have to like someone to want them to be president.

You have to be a grade-A fucking retard to actually "like" a political candidate, who all see you as a mere insect.
>>
>>79887861
>your best friend is with HER

Wring the gay out of him. It's your duty as his friend.
>>
>>79882299
>>79883550
This. The 2 black friends i have are also Hillary supporters. A lot of black people support Hillary for some reason, no fucking idea why.
>>
>>79889243
>no fucking idea why.

Black people are redpilled on college being mostly useless outside of STEM (see: trades) so they don't give a fuck about Bernie, and Trump is a dumb asshole, so they don't have much choice.
>>
>>79887861

>thinking you'll find find right wing people in college

I got some bad news for you anon....
>>
ITT: people who don't have jobs and never leave their houses
>>
>>79882299
I've never seen one, not online or in real life, and not one single yard sign.
Not sure they even exist.
>>
>>79889243

for some reason black people think Bill Clinton is an honorary black man because he plays saxophone or something

even though he incarcerated more blacks than any president in history through his war on drugs policies. but don't tell /pol/ that, they may decide to vote hillary in
>>
>>79888070
>Wring the gay out of him
It's worse than that, anon. So much worse.
>Be best friends for 6 years
>5 of those years he is ultra-conservative on all matters except environmental issues
>during the last year, he suddenly becomes very liberal very quickly
>have no idea what caused such a change
>wonder for entire year the reasoning
>conclude he found Hillary-supporting gf in community college
>1/2 right
>last month, be told by best friend he "is a she"
>he has felt this way for four years
>FOUR
>be told this after telling me he has a boyfriend
>be told he "forced" himself to be conservative
>now actively hates right-wingers except for me
>tfw best friend reveals he is Trans SJW
>tfw he hid his true colors for four years
>tfw I watch as he slowly becomes more delusional
>tfw you see your childhood friend now matches the stereotypes of "gay pride"

I can't even begin to wring the gay out of him. I hardly even see him anymore because he spends most of his time with his bf.

This is the horror of liberalism. It'd be fine if he was just gay, but now that he subscribes to the cancerous beliefs of the SJW, I shudder to see what things he'll tell me next.
>>
Currently sleeping with a Hillary supporter. When I question her about it, her first answer is usually "it would show those boys I grew up with that a woman can do the job and they would learn to respect women". She usually gives up when I confront her on various issues, but her opinion is coming from an emotional place, not a rational one. Seems unlikely that I can redpill her in any significant way.

Shame because she's a great fuck.
>>
>>79882299
I have and they ALL pull the same sneaky dishonest non committal shit. They all say something like " yes I know Hillary is a bad and a crook but she isn't Trump so I'm voting her". It's such bs because you know they support her but they play it off as a tough choice because they know she is corrupt. They did this last election too with Romney. It's the new thing they do I guess.
>>
>>79889681

Interesting case. Could be his college that turned him into a useful idiot for his (((professors))).

You can't save him, anon. Death is his only way of finding peace.
>>
>>79889893
What's wrong with voting for a crook in order to keep the country stable? I'd rather 4 more years of status quo than spending wasted time fucking around with Mexico and the Middle East (AGAIN) like a bunch of retards, and if that means more establishment, whatever.
>>
>>79889243
>criminals supporting a criminal
>>
>>79886255
Why 2 hats tho
>>
Most Hillary supporters I have seen are either

A. Union lovers like Teamsters

B. Niggers

C. Teachers
>>
File: 1462308851753-0.jpg (226 KB, 624x720) Image search: [Google]
1462308851753-0.jpg
226 KB, 624x720
You want to meet Hillary supporters? Get in your vehicle of choice (car/truck/winnebago/unicycle) and drive yourself and a few choice friends to Baltimore, MD, USA, the Greatest City in Americaâ„¢. Hillary bumper stickers and posters everywhere.
>>
>>79882858
The dead can somehow vote here in the states.
>>
>>79889243
Think of it from a liberal's standpoint

Shillary isn't the god emperor.
>>
>>79882299
Everyone who votes for her will do it out of process of elimination since they want to vote for "anyone but Trump"
Then again she might fuck up so hard Trump will win even California by default
>>
>>79890063
What confounds me the most is that he wants to be an evolutionary geneticist, not a gender studies major. Of course, that could change too. As his original dream was colonization of Mars, it would be a tragedy to see him reduced to something as pitiful as a SJW blogger.

Though /pol/ may be a board of satire, it does accurately portray "gay pride" and what it does to people.
>>
>>79890987

Of course, we're not actually satire, you realize that right?

We're a mirror of reality, a very sharp, clean and unwarped mirror of reality.
>>
>>79883525

To be honest, most people that want anything resembling a normal social life of at least adequate standards don't discuss politics even with friends.

Doing so usually means they wind up mixing with a clique of like-minded political people, that they usually fucking hate with every fiber of their being.
>>
>>79884721

If they don't care, then they shouldn't fucking vote.
>>
>>79883525
That's because SJWS have people scared to support him irl
>>
>>79882299
Three dubs. Checked. Also I never met any supporter of hers. It's always those who just don't want TRUMP in office.
>>
File: deletethisbait.png (98 KB, 621x627) Image search: [Google]
deletethisbait.png
98 KB, 621x627
>>79882299
>>
>>79882299
that pic looks like jim norton
>>
There are tons of Trump signs around here. Just saw my first hillary sign recently, but I'm pretty sure they put it up because they were triggered by their neighbor across the streets Trump sign. (Central Jersey)
>>
>>79882493
>1 post by this ID
like fucking clockwork
>>
Hillary supporters are normie women vagina voters
>>
>>79890987
> /pol/ may be a board of satire
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>79882299

I have. The professional, artistic, intellectual, liberal, pro gun control, expat types.

Their logic was that she's the only one that has any experience and Trump is literally worse than Hitler and appeals only to white trash and rednecks.

We kind of fell out once I started hinting at my true power level.
>>
>>79883853
Huh, that's strange
>>
>>79883145

Basically this. I know one Hillary supporter, and they flat out refuse to discuss politics. When they do, it's nothing short of psychotic dramatics.
>>
I know two

One is just a nostalgiafag despite just being 20years old and is just a big Bill Clinton fan

Another is just a liberal democrat who knows socialism is a joke and didn't go for Bernie
>>
>tfw you've never met a trump supporter irl

This is bc I live in libcuck canada
>>
>>79882425
Are you sure it wasn't from 2008?
>>
>>79882924

I think that says more about the kind of people who buy political bumper stickers than anything.
>>
>>79882299
>middle aged women with sjw glasses
>blacks who get driven to voting booths with a bus
>illegals and latinos who believe that Trump is going to deport the legals aswell
>people who'd vote Democrat even if Hitler was the Democratic nominee
That's already 45% of the population
>>
One of my friends is, hes a single dad. I called him a fat nigger welfare queen. Havent spoken since.
>>
>>79894398
I know loads of Trump supporters and according to /pol/, I live in a socialist hellhole.
>>
They're all older folks like the older end of gen x and baby boomers along with Latino and African American people. They're people you don't hang with probably or even neighborhoods you don't drive through.
>>
A coworker is voting for Hillary because she was against female genital mutilation in Africa once and they liked that. Beyond bumper stickers, its been mostly bernouts here in LA. I'm sure that will change soon though
>>
>>79882299
My grandpa is, he is conservative about everything except social security. He feels Trump is abolish it while Hillary will keep on making sure its being funded. Pretty much the only reason he is voting for her. I asked him how he knows Hillary is looking at for his interests, he only says because she will.
>>
File: 1465699825802.jpg (955 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1465699825802.jpg
955 KB, 2688x1520
Clinton supporters are everywhere, they are just your typically well adjusted centrist or liberal. The are genially content with their lives and have nothing constantly bitch or complain about which is why you don't notice them.

Trump and Sanders supporters are extremely vocal. They hate popular America culture and business. They are usually less successful or feel they are being held back or not succeeding because of other people and not their own failures, lack of ambition or intelligence.

This is why Trump and Sanders supports rally and protest, while Clinton supports go on with their enjoyable lives silently not giving a shit just to show up in November and continue the status quo of slow but steady US economic growth against the back drop of a continuing global recession.
>>
>>79882640
My gf is sort of a normie and is voting Trump.
>>
>>79882299
I live in an area with many grey-haired retirees.

Their houses along the main street are the only places I've seen Hilary placards.
>>
>>79895361

See this, this is a shill, Hillary supporters by and large don't exist to us because they are either hired shills, too dumb to use the internet, or on facebook being facebook people. They don't frequent the same places we do, but they do exist, as parasites on the ass of america. And what is the first rule of being a successful parasite? Make your host think you don't exist.
>>
>>79882299
>tfw your manger is a Shill4Hill
>tfw you quote statistics, cite sources and all he does is laugh and say "sure thing"
>>
>dad is pretty apolitical, but likes to analyze campaigns
>talking to my father about how Bill gave the conservatives ammo by meeting with Lynch
>grandpa who is #WithHer starts raging
>NOTHING HAPPENED THERE. THIS IS ALL NONSENSE. TRUMP IS HITLER. YOU BOTH DONT HAVE A CLUE. etc
>dad tells him to control himself or he's going to a home
>>
>>79889878
>"it would show those boys I grew up with that a woman can do the job"
>those boys I grew up with

I can't even begin to imagine what she's talking about.
>>
>>79889681
There's no way of saving him now I'm afraid.
I used to be a neolib but now I'm extreme right wing, I always thought it was the right thing to do, helping the less fortunate etc, until I moved to Kentucky and had a particularly nasty group of nogs show up in town(my town in 98% white) , luckily everyone in this small town is armed and everybody knows the sheriff, but from my experience, someone that far down the rabbit hole of progressiveness is a lost cause, the best you can hope for is a quick death when he inevitably commits suicide.
>>
My grand father.

Denies evidence of emails.
Says she right that women are the main victims of war.
He served in Vietnam.
>>
>>79882299
That's because you a scouring the internet for one. Most of the Hillary supporters are old and do not use internet, or are feminists.

Chances are you have met plenty of Hillary supporters, you just don't know it.

Your aunt, your grandma, that fat divorced lady at work that always looks pissed, your rabbi...all are likely Hillary supporters.
>>
>>79882299
I have, they are genuinely disturbing people who are too detached from reality to listen to facts...
>>
>>79889430
Black people are just butthurt that they can't get accepted with a 1.5 GPA
>>
>>79882858
That the democrats are known to cast dead peoples votes for voter fraud.
Why did leafs become the new shitposters? Straya makes me laugh more lately
>>
>>79895361
>your average reddit/r/the_donald users
>>
>>79882299
>tfw never met a hillary supporter who knows any of her platforms other than "not drumpf"
>>
>>79885355
>a woman ever admitting women are unstable
I don't beleive your lies.
>>
File: JAPAN WILL UNDERSTAND ME.jpg (136 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN WILL UNDERSTAND ME.jpg
136 KB, 700x529
>>79882299
mfw OP isn't even exaggerating as I haven't either.
>>
>>79887226
>be mexican american
>voting for Trump
>live in Mexican and black neighborhood
Why should I say it loud and proud about voting Trump? People here will fucking kill me
>>
File: dankKek.jpg (13 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
dankKek.jpg
13 KB, 219x231
>>79882381

Well, leave the basement of your parent's house and maybe you will.
>>
>>79882299
I met one down at the DMV.
Hillary supporter was a white guy and there was a black guy trying to persuade him to join the Trump train.
>>
File: 1460607972361.jpg (38 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1460607972361.jpg
38 KB, 382x417
>>79882425
I've actually seen more Carson stickers AFTER he dropped out than I have seen Hillary stickers.

I also live in Jew York Shitty.
>>
File: 1434234596318.png (76 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1434234596318.png
76 KB, 184x184
>>79882299
I once saw a Hilary sign ones yard but I mostly see Bernie stickers on the back of cars like subarus, have yet to see any Trump stickers or signs. I live in a college town
>>
>>79882425

This desu.

The only democratic supporters I've seen were for bernie "i dont want to kill other communists in vietnam" sanders
>>
>>79882299
>parents and grandparents are huge Clinton-fags
They would be okay with a Monarchy as long as a Clinton is in charge. It's mostly the older boomer Democrats that support her. Dad and Grandpa love NDR, National (Democrat) Radio and CNN/MSNBC. The media is the problem and Trump is right about holding them accountable for false news.

Unrelated but fuck Bill Maher and his clapping seal audience. Dumbest group of people alive.
>>
File: 20160630_134414.jpg (2 MB, 2408x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160630_134414.jpg
2 MB, 2408x3264
>>79905483
Speakin o Joo Yawk
>>
File: manlytears.jpg (18 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
manlytears.jpg
18 KB, 244x320
>friend is a bernout
>would have voted Hillary in the GE at one point
>red-pilled the fuck out of him about Hilldebeest, citations and everything
>is now voting Trump in the GE
>is much more of a normiebook user than I am, so he's taken the anti-Hill shilling for me
There's literally no better feeling in the world than waking someone up to the truth.
>>
I'm a college bernout.

The only ones I've ever met were retarded feminists or old women.

I went to the Washington caucus in my precinct. Every single Hillary supporter was a 60+ year old woman with one hyperdyke. Everyone else, men, younger women, younger men, were for Bernie.
>>
>>79883758
I wish her sunset years to ebb gracefully and painlessly.

Simultaneously, I wish she meets her end before November.
>>
File: dieden.jpg (149 KB, 1000x745) Image search: [Google]
dieden.jpg
149 KB, 1000x745
I have, when asked why they replied "she already ran the country once before lol"
>>
>>79905044
Ah, there's our little cum guzzling faggot shill.
>>
File: 121313.gif (355 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
121313.gif
355 KB, 250x183
>>79906812
oy vey.

I saw someone with a Trump bumper sticker at my college. (this was on Long Island though)
>>
>>79883853
wut
>>
I saw a store in the hood (of course) in Brooklyn with a Hillary sign, never otherwise. Rampant Bernie support though.
>>
>>79883853
where do you think she keeps her bank accounts?
>>
>>79885428

>tv reality star/businessman
who is jimmy carter?
>>
>>79882299
right so check this out
right now, sitting in a car, probably stuck in a bit of traffic, you know big city living and all that

He has just finished work at a office or warehouse or supermarket it dont really make much fucking difference just trading time for money

On his way out of work he says goodbye to sara working at the front desk (a spicy little number)
he jokingly asks if shes got any plans for the weekend "oh not much just hang with the boyfriend i guess"

A slight chuckle is all he can mange as he turns to the exit , a rage so pure and intense like gouts of flame spike into his soul all he can think about as he walks to his car is violently beating and raping the stupid whore sara fucking dumb bitch ill fuck life out of her he thinks has he brings his 1993 honda civic to life

he is on his way home now where soon he will lock all the doors, close all the blinds then put on his $10,000 usd pink and blue wolf furrie costume

and spend the rest of the night shoving bigger and more complex looking dildos up his arse, stretching out his urethra with a ballpoint pen and masterbating to child porn all live on webcam

this is the real world, people like that exist and worse they vote for hillary

all interpretation is lost just under the surface, can you tell the difference between a smile and a crocodile? are you sure? am not.

this is the real world, a world of illusions
>>
File: AVGN.png (272 KB, 477x359) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.png
272 KB, 477x359
>Be Canadian.
>Some retard has a Hillary sign on their front lawn.

How big a cuck can you be?
>>
>>79882299
I met two, they were both males one black, one eskimo.

They could not give a reason for voting them other than republicans are racists.
>>
My younger sister is one. She's an ultra-brainwashed libtard who hasn't even tried to shake her programming.

Pro-multicult, pro-globalism, feminist, all that shit. The most embarrassing thing is that she's essentially an Islamophile too. My family is Hindu.

I've tried redpilling her, but every time I do, she has an emotional breakdown and then won't talk to me for like 3 days/passive aggressively bitches to her libtard friends about me being an asshole. Point is she does have supporters, they just aren't the most rational people.
>>
>>79882425
>driving down freeway
>see an old truck with a well Worn Nixon/Agnew bumper sticker

I had a good laugh. I'd keep that on a car if I bought one with that on it.
>>
My younger sister is one. She's an ultra-brainwashed libtard who hasn't even tried to shake her programming.

Pro-multicult, pro-globalism, feminist, all that shit. The most embarrassing thing is that she's essentially an Islamophile too. My family is Hindu.

I've tried redpilling her, but every time I do, she has an emotional breakdown and then won't talk to me for like 3 days/passive aggressively bitches to her libtard friends about me being an asshole. Point is she does have supporters, they just aren't the most rational people.
>>
>>79914083
Hell even Bernbots are fun to debate MMT with.
>>79911281>>79913260
Dreaming of Pennsylvania, boys.
>>
>>79914582
Internet troubles, Pajeet?
>>79914352
Gave an approving nod to an old black woman on the subway with an
>I still like Ike
shirt, on the way to work.
>>
>>79882299
I mopped the floor with one at work yesterday.
>>
>>79882299
Hillary is for politics what Adam Sandler/blockbusters and Call of Duty are for movies and video games, the first, obvious choice presented to intellectually lazy, low-information people by the mainstream media. Drones don't question it, they don't know what fucking planet they're on, they just do whatever they're told, no questions asked. A Hillary supporter is never going to be the one that brings up the elections, if you asked them why do they support Hillary all you'll get is some vague nonsensical garbage that the media fed them. Those people haven't done their research, your middle aged aunt is not gonna change her mind. Stop arguing with them, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>79882425
I saw one yesterday too. He was driving a volt and had an eat my voltage bumper sticker. How can I be that cool /pol/?
>>
File: God's Gift to America.jpg (116 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
God's Gift to America.jpg
116 KB, 660x440
>>79914582
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch. Better just to nuke them.
>>
>>79915532
>How can I be that cool /pol/?
Drive an Avalon
>>
>>79882299

Every liberal I know is still holding out hope for Bernie, it's amazing how no living human supports her.
>>
>>79882640

Ugh, so my female friends work salary careers and are super pro-hill. I swear it's a form of gibsmedat Because they almost constantly cite the "equal pay" argument as their reasoning to vote for her.

What they fail to see is that by putting stipulations on a specific gender businesses will be hard-pressed to promote and much less hire women from the start.

Meritocracy into the garbage.
>>
>>79882299
There are no Hillary supporters

Just anti-Trump
>>
>>79882299
All of my family members are HillShills, even before Bernie kicked the bucket.
>>
>>79885483
>implying the voting isn't rigged.
>>
>>79887136
It's people that don't use the internet regularly, I know it's hard to believe but most normies don't give a shit about the internet.
>>
>TFW I've rarely met a Trump supporter irl
All I see are Hillshills and Berniefags who think Trump is Hitler and will probably reluctantly switch over to Hill.
>>
>>79915507
>Stop arguing with them, it's a waste of time.
The least we can do is convince them to stay at home for election day.

We can't risk one person bringing Clinton over the edge when at least 2 SCOTUS openings are at stake.
>>
>>79882299
same. Where do you live op?
>>
>>79882299
>live in VA
See them everywhere. Literally Hillary '16 stickers on every bumper. Cat ladies and military industrial complex workers. The base.
>>
>>79895933
It's not easy to admit to being the descendant of a cuck.
>>
>>79916851
Not in my part of VA. Have only seen Trump support.
>>
I see people that still have Obama stickers all the time but I have seriously never seen a Hillary sticker or anything Hillary for that matter. It really is freakishly suspicious.
>>
>>79914582
>my family is hindu
>she's an islamophile
have you told karishma that muslims have fucked over india more than the british
>>
>>79916851

Make sure to replace them with Hillary for Prison boards, so they owners can say "What difference does it make?"
>>
I've seen one Hillary sticker.

It was a fat middle aged woman in an SUV speeding up behind me as I tried to change lanes on the freeway. She flipped me off and sped past at 85mph+.
>>
>>79917080
I should add that I was on the way to a shooting range. Truly made me kek.
>>
>>79882299
This thread did it for me guys, i'm a #HillDog now.
>>
>>79882299
This. I've seen Bernie, Johnson, Trump, and Stein supporters but I've NEVER seen someone who is pro-hillary IRL
>>
File: 1465776335073.jpg (1 MB, 4311x2874) Image search: [Google]
1465776335073.jpg
1 MB, 4311x2874
>>79889878
>women basing important decisions purely on emotional stimuli
Par for the course, nothing to see.

Women's suffrage was a mistake
>>
File: 1467697713222.png (103 KB, 500x2905) Image search: [Google]
1467697713222.png
103 KB, 500x2905
>>79889243

The real minority is the blacks that are aware of how messed up she is.
>>
I missed this one
>>79890072

>What's wrong with voting for a crook in order to keep the country stable?

A republic is founded upon Law.
Our central law is the Constitution.
SCOTUS interprets the Constitution.
She said she would choose justices that would radically reinterpret the constitution.

>I'd rather 4 more years of status quo than spending wasted time fucking around with Mexico and the Middle East (AGAIN)

>Status quo
>Mideast shenanigans
>Pick both
Do you even JSOC strikes, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya?

Not to mention the shenanigans with Honduras and Ukraine?

The Obama/Clinton doctrine is set proxy fighters loose and leave the fallout for later,
>>
One of my teachers is an Hillary supporter. She's kinda lost though. And swedish, so you know. Abdull whispers liberalism at the back of her head
>>
>>79913854
Gee what a great example to follow
>>
I saw a pro Hillary supporter once. He was a loyal democrat begrudgingly accepting the candidate... but he did buy a bumper sticker, and put it on his car.
What do I win.

Gary Johnson
^
Just gonna leave this here ;)
>>
File: #AboveTheLaw.jpg (170 KB, 1611x788) Image search: [Google]
#AboveTheLaw.jpg
170 KB, 1611x788
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

"
>>
>>79914083
>she's essentially a mongooseophile too. My family are cobras.
>>
File: nontuple kek.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
nontuple kek.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>79882381
underrated

Seriously, something needs to be done.
>>
>>79882299
i live in San Francisco and I've literally not seen a single bumper sticker, tshirt or poster.
>>
>>79916814
New Orleans. Tons of trump love and bernouts as far as the eye can see.
>>
i know du20 supports her
>>
>>79918355
Delete this!
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.