[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened? Is she going to jail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 201x251
So what happened? Is she going to jail?
>>
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be

Also how do you have internet?
>>
jail isnt a place for women obviously this is why she needs femenesm in the whit house
>>
The law doesn't apply to the inner party
>>
When I was in the Aus Navy I had a bud lose his secret clearance because he threw out a Confidential classified paper, instead of shredding it.

But I guess the law doesn't apply to politicians
>>
>>79880325
Nah. /pol/ got BTFO yet again
>>
>>79880325
Clintons are above the law. Anyone who's surprised about this is a naïve idiot
>>
She's above the law.

Comey unwittingly admitted that she committed perjury before Congress too, today. But no charges will be brought for that either.
>>
On phone what country is OP?
>>
>>79880325
NOT VERY COMMON
>>
>>79881392

Honduras.
>>
>>79881625
Meh already got that thanks anyway
>>
>>79880325
How did you manage to make it to a computer without getting your head chopped off?
>>
File: hillarposter.png (427 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hillarposter.png
427 KB, 800x600
No, the FBI said she broke the law and that normal people would be prosecuted for it but they're not going to prosecute her.
>>
>>79881032
what did you do in the navy? im joining next year as a boatswain
>>
>>79880325
no honduras, you're still not safe
>>
>>79881176

How would Congress (Republican controlled) go about following up on perjury in testimony for them? Is the Department of Justice truly the only one in control of who gets prosecuted and who doesn't? I assume she perjured herself by saying she never transmitted any information that was classified at the time which we now know is a fucking lie.
>>
>>79883658
You suck dicks.
T. Submarine technician.
>>
What did they really have on her?
What the the large investigation by the FBI come up with?
What proof do they have of anything she has done in the last 10 years?
Emails? kek proofs!!!
>>
>>79883818
She misspoke
>>
>>79883894
ok guy
>>
>>79883907
http://ijr.com/2015/03/264655-3-federal-laws-hillary-may-violated-secret-email-accounts/

The FBI confirmed all of these today, but recommended to not criminally charge her. That is why people are confused.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.