[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time for China to get a bloody nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 50
File: jsdf.jpg (18 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jsdf.jpg
18 KB, 600x338
Japan needs to show them who is in charge. Like a dog, China only understands violence, and until it's kicked back into it's place, it will continue to snarl and snap at those around it.

They need to get BTFO now. Once their handful of trained pilots and tier one equipment are spent, they'll be exposed for the rabble they truly are. Most of them grew up taking a shit in the rice paddies every morning. They have no leadership, no military tradition, no blue water navy and no backbone.

Japan needs to flex its muscles.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-japan-idUSKCN0ZL28B
>>
I recently ran a CMANO simulation of a war with China vs US/Taiwan and it was fucking scary.

There would be thousands of ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, bombers and fighters launched in the first few minutes. I don't think the civilian population of Taiwan would survive.
>>
>>79881580
*and that's without nukes
>>
Indeed my man.
>>
>>79880237
>tier one equipment

you are being FAR to kind
>>
File: fam3.png (202 KB, 290x408) Image search: [Google]
fam3.png
202 KB, 290x408
>>79881580
You know first sign of attack against Taiwan and they will initiate a request for assistance from MOSPOWRACITW Command and they will wipe out anyone getting in hostile contact with Taiwan right? Did you include that in your video game simulations?
>>
File: AbbosvsNatives.jpg (322 KB, 1440x1310) Image search: [Google]
AbbosvsNatives.jpg
322 KB, 1440x1310
>>79880237
>CHAPTER II
>RENUNCIATION OF WAR

>Article 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.
>>
>>79881580
What is CMANO? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>79882450
How long has the MOSPOWRACITW in effect in South East Asia ever since the UNCLOS declaration and signing of EDCA among other things, I know they have been modernizing a lot lately.
>>
File: ballsack.jpg (26 KB, 177x300) Image search: [Google]
ballsack.jpg
26 KB, 177x300
>>79882632
Dude, article 9 was changed last year...

Regardless, Japan can act pre-emtively in self-defence.

If you know a bully is about to mess with you, you're completely within your rights to hit him first. Just as Japan could justify a strike on North Korea as self-defence the next time they see them fuelling rockets....

All they need to do is grow a pair
>>
File: SLIDE111-SVPI092IMGCAP.jpg (250 KB, 828x640) Image search: [Google]
SLIDE111-SVPI092IMGCAP.jpg
250 KB, 828x640
>>79883345
MOSPOWRACITW has been in effect since 2001 when they established JSOTF-P in support of OEF- PHIL, they had about 600 Contingency Operation personnel doing the Training and rehabilitations there working with the SWAG, CAFGU, SAF, scout rangers you name it. They did dry runs and real battles since there was a host of targets to be used over there. Overall it has been nothing but a huge success and now that the modernization is in full swing, they are continuously growing over each horizons (see pic)
>>
>>79884554
>Dude, article 9 was changed last year...
>Regardless, Japan can act pre-emtively in self-defence.

No, it was decided that the collective self defense agreement with the US could be extended to include supporting the US if they're attacked overseas. It was massively unpopular, and led to a massive drop in support for the Abe government. Trying an actual constitutional amendment would have collapsed them entirely..

>If you know a bully is about to mess with you, you're completely within your rights to hit him first. Just as Japan could justify a strike on North Korea as self-defence the next time they see them fuelling rockets....

Except they won't. I doubt the Norks can hit Japan, and China won't do shit so long as the US is here. Let the fat retard kids throw their tantrums and act tough, at the end of the day, Japan has the high ground by acting mature and not stopping to their level.
>>
>>79885076
*stooping to their level.
>>
File: Picture_201_0.jpg (100 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Picture_201_0.jpg
100 KB, 780x520
X-2 vs. J20 dogfights when
>>
>>79882450

The only part of this that concerns me is PC hardware prices will go through the roof if this happens.
>>
The Japanese should have shot down the Chinese planes instead of playing a game that they were probably going to lose (and did). A single downed plane isn't a an act of war, but it is a very strong signal.
>>
I cannot wait for a war over the South China Sea. A few panning shots of Chinese ships sinking and eternal chink tears as they are humiliated and put in their place.
Hopefully we get to take part in the fun along with the US and Japan.
>>
>>79885778
The US probably wants it to start with Vietnam or Malaysia and not Japan for reasons.
>>
>>79885661
>The Japanese should have shot down the Chinese planes

See >>79882632

>Article 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat

>or use of force as means of settling international disputes.

Japan takes the high road and doesn't act like a hood rat when it's neighbors are being punks.
>>
>>79882923
Chubby Mans Assumptions on Naval Operations
>>
>>79880237
>China called on Japan to cease all provocative action
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
Taiwan doesn't stand a chance even if Japan and all the other smaller allies unite. That is a fact.

But the missile that we've recently shot was incredibly odd. Apparently that missile control only require a single person to operate, and there aren't even any safety locks on it.

What's worse is that the Chinese are now trying to pick up the scrap of the missile from the bottom of the sea for "security" reason.

From what I could understand according to the paper, the missile is called Shon-san, a Taiwanese original missile that can't be detected by radar due to its low flying altitude and is a heat seeking type( I'm not too sure about this part but on a fucking small ass fishing boat, it hit the engine right on.) Apparently many countries has been looking for this type of missle and Taiwan has refused them every time but if China gets it, they'll replicate and sell it to other countries.
>>
File: fuckingChinks.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fuckingChinks.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>79885076
> I doubt the Norks can hit Japan
I was living in Tokyo when the fired a Taepodong I over Honshuu. They've since successfully launched Taepodong II. While they may not be able to hit a target with pin-point accuracy, I am sure they could get one within the proximity of Tokyo. Aegis and other missile defence would potentially kick in though.

I'm not sure if Japan's current monitoring capability is well known, but at the time launches were detected by the US at their monitoring station in Hawaii, relayed to US forces in Okinawa and then passed on to the Japanese Government. Not a lot of time to act when the flight time of the missile is only around 8 minutes to impact Tokyo. I am sure they've upgraded their capability to see what the Norks are doing since then. Surely taking out their launch capability is in the interests of Japan and the region?

China was the subject of the initial comment - the "moral high ground" means nothing to those vermin. They are going to keep pushing their luck until they get a slap. Take a look at the image with this post. The Chinese claims against Japan are nothing compared with their belligerent expansion in SE Asia. Japan will be backed (and thanked) by the whole region if they put the Chinese in their place.

Surely, that is the moral high ground....
>>
File: Rods of God.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Rods of God.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>79881580

Hello from space China
>>
>>79886496
>What's worse is that the Chinese are now trying to pick up the scrap of the missile from the bottom of the sea for "security" reason.

This is how China gets all of its military tech.
>>
>>79886736
Indeed, this also happened during Osama Bin laden's raid where the Chinese bought the remain of the blackhawk.
>>
>>79887113
Aren't u Chinese as well, ethnically speaking of course?
>>
>>79885932
They'll provide the excuse to intervene when they are attacked by that ludicrous fishing militia China has going on but I doubt they would be capable of engaging in any sort of naval warfare.
Of course in the scale of things nobody really is when compared to the US but the Aus and Jap navies could probably make some sort of contribution.
>>
>>79887320
We're all descendant of the original Chinese from like the Ming dynasties, yes. Most of us are called aboriginal if I remember correctly because the real native are of Polynesian descent.
>>
>>79886530
>Missiles

They have PAC-3 systems deployed throughout Tokyo and areas on the coast. And their missile launches have about a 75% failure rate, they don't report every launch in English-language news, but they (try to) launch missiles into the Sea of Japan on a regular basis.

> They are going to keep pushing their luck until they get a slap.

When they time comes, it'll come. No need to act like a nigger because they do over petty shit..
>>
>>79886017
Because we made you sign that shit after we nuked you, faggot. You were a failure to Hitler, and you're a failure now.
>>
>>79887856
>1 post by this ID

Ooga booga Tyrone, shouldn't you get some sleep before you have to line up for welfare?
>>
File: Polynesian_Migration.png (171 KB, 553x553) Image search: [Google]
Polynesian_Migration.png
171 KB, 553x553
>>79887828
it's funny hearing Polynesians being called abos, because they were well-established sailors and explorers
>>
>>79889544
I said the one from ming china are abos, polynesian one are the true native.
>>
File: Abo01.jpg (60 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Abo01.jpg
60 KB, 500x374
>>79889544
>t's funny hearing Polynesians being called abos, because they were well-established sailors and explorers
...in search of gasoline?

And checked.
>>
File: 1437284029423.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437284029423.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>79889777
sick burn and trips
>>
>>79885661
>Anonymous (ID: VqCnVjq6) 07/05/16(Tue)16:22:21 No.79884841▶
Actually shooting down one plane would be an act (declaration) of war.
>>
>>79890207
What you mean like when the Turkroaches shot down the Russian plane? Or when the US shot down the Iranian plane? Or, or when the Russians shot down the SK plane?

China would lash out, but they'd soon be put in their place.
>>
>>79890450
>Turkroaches shot down the Russian plane?

Yes, Turkey wants a war with Ruissa, they'd totally win

>the US shot down the Iranian plane?
See above.

>when the Russians shot down the SK plane?

SK was basically an American colony until the mid 1990s, they obeyed America's wish not to escalate. China would chimp out.
>>
>>79881580
Taiwan is doomed. They need to reunify with China ASAP before WW3 starts.
>>
>>79890450
Not quite. The Russian was an intruder. The Iranian was an acknowledged (and compensated) mistake, and the Russians also shot down an intruder. Not the same as one warplane shooting down another in international airspace.
>>
File: LOLing06.gif (147 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LOLing06.gif
147 KB, 480x270
>>79890933
>. The Iranian was an acknowledged (and compensated) mistake

Checked, and tfw it's on a stamp in Iran.
>>
>>79891185
I know I guy who claims the Iranian plane was a drone full of cadavers sent out to trick the u>S. Navy into shooting it down.
>>
File: ShutItDown.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ShutItDown.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>79891486
Similar shit was said about KA 007, that they landed and took prisoners, and others said that the Malaysia Air plane shot down over Ukraine was filled with the rotting bodies of MH370 passengers.

People be crazy.
>>
>>79890207
Flying into another countries airspace could be considered an act of war as well.
>>
>>79891895
If it is an armed warplane (the property of another country, and not privately owned) and it refused to follow commands it could indeed be considered an act of war.
>>
File: rllyMakeUThink.jpg (16 KB, 550x421) Image search: [Google]
rllyMakeUThink.jpg
16 KB, 550x421
>>79891801
I saw a movie ages ago where people from the future were coming back to get more people to come and repopulate the earth (some shit in the future meant there weren't enough).

They way they figured out they could do it without creating an uproar about the all the missing people was to find out about plane crashes in the past, time travel back to just before the crash. They'd then take all the people that were on the plane to the future and replace them with synthetic corpses they'd leave behind for the accident investigators so they'd think they all died in the crash.

Some dude figured it out because he hard a pilot say "they're all dead" about the passengers on the cockpit voice recorder a few minutes before the crash.

Was a good movie.

Really makes you think...
>>
>>79893140
What was it called? Sounds kinda of interesting, except

>implying there'll be less people in the future.
>>
File: maga_is_good.jpg (278 KB, 853x576) Image search: [Google]
maga_is_good.jpg
278 KB, 853x576
china don't need to flex anything when it comes to world powers, as it has us all economically cucked... it's posturing is only directed at the minnow nations that surround it -- those that are too primitive to be affected by anything by military sabre-rattling

>"Greed is good"
-president Gekko
>>
>>79894565
>those that are too primitive to be affected by anything by military sabre-rattling
>primitive

It's called maturity. I don't scream at my neighbors when their baby cries, because I'm not some angry retard.
>>
>>79886017
>Japan doesn't take necessary steps to discipline punks in its neighbourhood
>acts surprised when punks continue to be punks and get worse.

Don't be naive there is no high Road in realpolitik. They will push the envelope as far as you let them, they won't stop of their own accord. Countries like China only understand the law of he who has the biggest stick.
>>
File: australianoverlords.jpg (152 KB, 818x677) Image search: [Google]
australianoverlords.jpg
152 KB, 818x677
>>79894989
>Countries like China only understand the law of he who has the biggest stick.

That'd be the US, and if China starts shit, the US ends it. If you're so hungry for war, go fight some emus.
>>
File: UKreligionofpeace.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
UKreligionofpeace.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1333
>>79894989
>>79895337

Muslims, not emus, got distracted and got my flags mixed up.
>>
File: sun_tzu_5.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sun_tzu_5.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>79894814
who's "screaming"?

last time I checked, the chinks had metastasised all over the ECS and beyond, all without a single squeak of squeal... from anyone, much less themselves.

>"China are like a forest: They take a long time to get there; but once they're in, you'll never get them out."
-China analyst
>>
>>79880237
Not sure I want to go to war with China.
>>
>>79895589
Well, you're fucked if they take over too, so how about you do something with your navy except yell at whaling boats?

Oh, that's right, you won't.
>>
>>79880237
Watch out I want myWALLMART well stocked and Cheap!!!!
>>
>>79896352
You laugh at that, but in all honesty, a war would crush both countries economically

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1960825,00.html
>>
File: sun_tzu_14.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sun_tzu_14.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>>79895895
>Oh, that's right, you won't.
"I" won't because "I" have next to zer0 control over how geopolitics plays out. I've preached from 'don't sell out to avaricious chinks' pulpit for over a decade - from chan to StraightDope, and every in between - but my humble, nonentity voice does not register nary a decibel against the chorus of imprudent, must-have-it-now, Ponzi modelled greed.

Moreover, as alluded to - and is all too obvious - this horse bolted about three decades ago -- when the west sold out their land, resources and jobs (and wealth) for cheap shit landfill.

China have been around for 5,000 years. "The West", a couple of hundred. There was never a "battle" to begin with. It's an extermination -- through predatory satiation.

Pray that "A.I." emerges and gets us first...
>>
File: 1467748869186.jpg (136 KB, 1220x947) Image search: [Google]
1467748869186.jpg
136 KB, 1220x947
Poo in the Roo.
>>
>>79895589
Well I guess China being so great and smart is the reason your parents sent you to the land of shitposters for an education.

We're seeing peak PRC. Actually, we've already seen it. Like the USSR in the 70s. The economy is stagnant, the elite are running for the hills and the half-bright born-to-rule Princeling in charge has destroyed the unity of his Party and made them more paranoid than ever.

Paper tiger that has realised it can never sell itself as a plausible long-term development model to compete with the West and, in its death throes, is snapping at its neighbours for failing to agree with its self-declared greatness.
>>
>>79882923

command modern air / naval operations
>>
>Supporting the nips
You know the last time they were involved in a war they were so fucking heinous we had to just take away their military, right?
>>
>>79885778
>That ludicrous amount of claim right up against the coast of Philippines, Brunei, and Malaysia
Fucking china is hilarious
>>
>>79899709
There is nothing wrong with supporting the nips, don't tell me you're a commie lover.
>>
File: Keys_of_St.Peter.png (16 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
Keys_of_St.Peter.png
16 KB, 193x261
>>79899709

>Japan needs to flex its muscles!

There's nothing more morally repugnant than a Communist.
And before you try the "2016 China is Capitalist now" meme, just shut the fuck up and read some Lenin and look at his NEP policies. Things will make more sense after that.
>>
>>79899948
>>79900098
1) Communism can suck my dick
2) I'd much rather see China remain in majority power in east asia than watch Japan go apeshit again.

Again, the last time those nips were in a war they were so brutal and unspeakably evil to every bit of land they conquered that we had to /take away their right to defend themselves/
Germany almost conquered all of fuckin Europe and we pretty much just slapped them on the wrist and held their land for them for 50 years.
>>
>>79899709
WW2 was heinous on all sides. Concentration camps, fire bombings, massacres... nukes... it was all going on on all sides.

Part of the reason that Japan became such a staunch ally is because the US allowed them to avoid a Germany-style submission.

It has also permanently pitted the smartest and best organised yet still relatively small Asian country against a huge, ambitious but basically fairly dumb neighbour - forever. To this day, the US reaps the foreign policy dividends of its post-WW2 master planners.
>>
>>79900312
>held their land for them for 50 years.

Didn't even do that to Japan. And you were no angels either

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead

>>79900457
This guy gets it.
>>
>>79889777
>>79890182
Polynesians, not abbos.

Zipperheads and burgers really are fucking retards.
>>
>>79900312
As long as they didn't slaughter women and children again, I'd be okay with their savagery being unleashed on the out of control Chicom male population.
>>
File: htgrh.jpg (497 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
htgrh.jpg
497 KB, 2560x1440
>>79880237
what the hell do you mean, anon?
>>
>>79900557
And you're an autistic kangaroo fucker who can't see I just used it as a springboard fro a joke. Go huff gas, boomerang nigger.
>>
>>79880237
Antagonizing a nuclear power? not a good idea.
>>
>>79900670
>springboard for a joke
>when there is no association between polynesians and petrol sniffing

fish head """"humour""""
>>
>>79900457
>WW2 was heinous on all sides.
Yes and that's the point I'm trying to make.
Out of everybody doing that, they were still so unbelievably cruel and awful to their occupied territories that we had to tell them "No more for you, here's a new constitution".
We certainly had a lot of leverage, but "You can't have a military" isn't something you just slap on. Again, even Germany after two world wars is still allowed a military.

>against a huge, ambitious but basically fairly dumb neighbour - forever
Yeah except how they had to be gifted bronze age tech in 500BC from across the sea, and then they stole the Chinese alphabet and virtually every bit of technology? Their tech supremacy is a recent development, they've been right shit at it otherwise. They couldn't even figure out rice farming until (what would become) the chinese showed them how.

>>79900515
See above. What your nation did in WW2 is nothing compared to every other nations war crimes combined.

>>79900610
Yeah and that's the entire reason they shouldn't be allowed back into military power. Because they would. Without even thinking about it. They're ISIS level of degenerate brutality, worse even because they're industrially and strategically competent.
>>
>>79900879
Being the butt of a joke is the closest thing Australians have to comedy.

https://www.change.org/p/change-the-australian-currency-name-to-dollarydoos
>>
>>79900670
Classic BTFO.
How will he ever recover?
>>
>>79900312
Sorry bro, but this is a ridiculous comment.

Germany didn't just get a slap on the wrist. They also have US troops stationed there and don't have a fully independent foreign policy. Plus they have the whole massive Holocaust thing on them that the world (outside of the PRC) considers to be far worse than the Nanjing massacre. And yes - their country was partitioned by people who assumed, at the time, this was an indefinite thing. Japan got off light relative to Germany. Because the US needed a reliable, industrious ally in Asia, d'uh.

And the PRC are still communists. Yes, they allow capitalism in some industries... and their state champions compete against each other in a borderline capitalism manner... but you still have the sneaky Party behind the scenes, putting pressure on anyone whenever they feel it is in their interest to, acting above the law and exerting a tight control over the official media narrative which you basically are not allowed to challenge in any meaningful way. A stock market does not mean that it's not still a communist state. It's just a communist state with greedier rulers than the USSR had.

Finally, Japan is the US ally. Not China. They produce propaganda against the US every day and the scale of their attempts to steal US IP is unprecedented. If you are from the US then you should know this.
>>
File: redpeakflag_alpha.png (575 KB, 1200x685) Image search: [Google]
redpeakflag_alpha.png
575 KB, 1200x685
>>79895337

This is the correct NZ flag mate, not that awful tea-towel they tried to give us.
>>
>>
>>79901023
So bad you gave 731 immunity for their research, then still gave niggers syphilis. Get off that high horse before you hurt yourself.

>>79901083
Looks like a star Trek flag.
>>
>>79901034
muh dickkkkk
>>
>>79901170

>implying we don't already have spaceships and just aren't sharing them
>>
>>79901305
No, NZ is Fantasy Land in the global theme park, that's why LOTR, etc gets filmed there.
>>
>>79899709

That's not a Japan problem. It's an Asian problem. Face culture means they turn into animals the minute no one is looking.
>>
>>79901061
No, all things considered Germany got a slap on the wrist.
The indefinite hold on German land and cities was because of the cold war, not because "ey fuk u germany ur meen".
They have a fully active military force of about 200,000 which is the norm for European countries.

And yes, Japan is our ally and we more or less forced them to be. What relevance does that have? We still stripped them of their entire military force and right to have one for a very specific reason, and it wasn't "because then maybe you guys'll shoot at us again :( "

"PRC is communist" isn't an argument against Japanese military power.
>Finally, Japan is the US ally. Not China. They produce propaganda against the US every day and the scale of their attempts to steal US IP is unprecedented. If you are from the US then you should know this.
Yes, and again is totally and utterly irrelevant.

>>79901170
We also took in Nazi scientists for their rockets and medical studies.
700 valuable scientists does not make what your disgusting people did any less so.
>>
>>79901023
The Japs weren't really any worse than anyone else. It's not a fucking counting game, there's no real scale except numbers. The Western allies used nukes and firebombs, the Russians, Germans and Japanese did a lot of massacre-ing. Seems that the Russians and Japanese were quite in to the rape stuff, too. To attempt to be holier than thou about it is just childish and missing the point.

Plus Japanese officials have repeatedly apologised and the PRC repeatedly throws it back in their face then deliberately misinforms their population about the nature of the apology. I don't blame the Japanese for being mad at those cunts.

>>79901170
Dude I highly doubt this guy is an American. If he is, it's a teenage edgelord who has never had a job. Most likely he's a Chinese study abroad student - he bit hard when I called China dumb and started talking about ancient China. In my experience, only Chinese people do that.
>>
>>79900312

>rooting for Communist scum over our client state

kill yourself.
>>
I wish Japan could be powerful enough to offset China's regional power, but it can't happen. It's like Canada standing up to America, it's fucking insane.
>>
File: 1445917019487.png (24 KB, 673x827) Image search: [Google]
1445917019487.png
24 KB, 673x827
>>79880237

something like this?

but japanese.
>>
>>79899467
Is this a good/accurate simulation?
>>
>>79901753
I'm not talking about body counts, I'm talking about what they did to those body counts.
>Japanese officials have repeatedly apologized
If they did that shit to my countrymen I'd want a fucking lot more than "We r most dishonoraburu sorry"

>started talking about ancient China.
Because you said Japan consistently produced more intelligent people and invented more than their "consistently larger and more ambitious neighbor", despite that not being at all true.

For the record, I don't like the chinks. They're liars and thieves and they only think about themselves. I just hate nips even more.
Gooks are bros tho.

>>79901773
I'm rooting against our client state having military power again, not in favor of the chinkland.

Boy who thought /pol/ would have so many nip lovers.
>>
File: 1467176849654s.jpg (3 KB, 95x125) Image search: [Google]
1467176849654s.jpg
3 KB, 95x125
>>79880237

when japs were in charge they:

1. raped and tortured civilians
2. tortured and mutilated civilians
3. tortured and mutilated POWs
4. turned civilians into brothel workers
5. did medical experiments on humans
6. buried people alive
7. killed children to terrorize the populace

and then became submissive cucks after being BTFO; literally the biggest faggots of the pacific rim

fuck off, jap
>>
>>79880237
Fuck Japan, degenerate piece of shit.

China #1 in East Asia.
>>
>>79901850
Japan's military is far superior. Chinese have numbers, sure. They have nukes as well, but don't think Japan doesn't have the capability to produce them very quickly, or already have a sneaky little stockpile. Besides, Uncle Sam has their back. China won't/can't do shit if the Japanese put them in their place.
>>
>>79902222
quads dont lie
>>
>>79902314

Japan is superior for now, but that's only because China is a developing country.

After development, you're looking at an impossible situation. Japan will pivot towards subordinance to China.

This is all assuming that the Chinese population is equal to the Japanese population in terms of intelligence across the board. I'm not so sure given that China has been traditionally a flagging power in the region.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1460x1900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1460x1900
>>79902222
Fuck off jew
>>
Holy shit, does anyone here really believe Japan could take China by itself?
>>
>>79901673
Well if you are so determined to insist that Germany was not the scapegoat and Japan was not quietly brought in to the fold as a key strategic ally despite the overwhelming weight of evidence then there's not much I can do to convince you that your worldview has huge factual errors.

You are silly if you think the US got rid of Japan's military because it was so appalled by some massacres and a handful of experiments apparently carried out by Japanese scientists (some of whom found great employment from the US government).

Stalin did want to cripple Germany militarily, by the way. And he got his wish. And the US wanted to clip Japan's wings, too. Not because they felt sorry for the Chinese, but because they didn't want a militarist power to come back with more realistic ambitions and ultimately try to push the US out of Asia.

>"PRC is communist" isn't an argument against Japanese military power
You said communism can suck your dick. My point was that you seem to be awfully friendly to the PRC for someone who actually believes that.
>>
>>79880237
China has nukes.
Japan's so close to China, the nukes don't even have to hit. Ever heard of a HANE?
Hell, the radiation itself would be overkill.
>>
>>79902505
Take as invade/conquer? No. But they could take out their ships/subs/aircraft pretty easily. Do you think China could "take" Japan?
>>
>>79902314

rather than waste our time with your masturbatory delusions about international relations you should return to your cultural heritage of masturbating on your comic book stories about molesting blonde-haired schoolgirls
>>
>>79902641
yes.
>>
>>79880237
>a rising non-Western country challenging american hegemony
OY VEY DESU SHUT IT DOWN NIPPON-SAMA
>>
>>79902504

>he likes to post pics of naked manlets with sword

sorry about your midget gay porn addiction, microdick
>>
>>79902149
Gooks? I suppose you mean you're a Korean? Well a lot of them are almost as brainwashed on the Japanese as the mainland Chinese are so I don't hope to convince you.

But your position is silly, to be honest. First of all, the PRC was huge force behind your country's greatest national disaster: the total pointless yet horrifically brutal Korean war. Yet you still prefer them to the Japs, even though what the Chinese were behind was far worse and happened more recently!

In a world of nuclear powered countries, even if Japan had nukes they aren't going to try to recolonize Korea - or China. So hating Japan just plays you in to the hands of the PRC, who consider you a vassal-state in waiting by the way.
>>
File: LOLing4.gif (253 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LOLing4.gif
253 KB, 480x270
>>79901673
>We also took in Nazi scientists for their rockets and medical studies.

Exactly, your country's moral outrage sure got dim when it benefited you.

>>79901753
CIDF is pretty active here, especially one US poster who praises Shanghai/China as the future. Future of lung cancer maybe.

>>79902433
>This is all assuming that the Chinese population is equal to the Japanese population in terms of intelligence across the board.

Pic related.
>>
File: f9c362a7ad25.jpg (155 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
f9c362a7ad25.jpg
155 KB, 707x1000
>>79880237
Japan is so pathetic desu. When China grows larger and USA falls we better annex them first to save anime.
>>
>>79903091
>Pic related.

I'm *assuming* racial parity because Chinese diaspora do fairly well, but it's hard to gauge their capacity from diaspora because it's obviously a completely fucked sample. But, when you regress the sample, they still have the same patterns you'd expect from East Asians such as greater quantitative and spatial and verbal deficit.

Still, you can't actually be sure the sample is regressed properly because, for example, Southern Italians, Irish, etc. in America seem to be exemplary relative to their host population in terms of intelligence.

Basically it's a complex question, but if the Chinese are equal on the racial level in terms of intelligence, Japan is fucked.
>>
>>79902222
All of which you were willing to overlook in exchange for the research and having a check on the USSR.

>>79903225
Fuck off and give back the northern territories Ivan.
>>
>>79902433
>Japan will pivot towards subordinance
No, they won't. Because they know the Chinese will never give them a fair shake. At least the Chinese commies won't. The Chinese population has been brainwashed to hate the Japanese with an absurd and dangerous intensity...

China has nothing to offer Japan, anyway. And given the reality of nuclear weapons and defence agreements with the US it is in position to impose its will on Japan by force.

Like I said, we've seen peak PRC anyway. You're like a guy in the 1970 saying that the last 25 years have been great for the USSR, it's just a matter of time before the US is permanently knocked in to second place.

By the way, the USSR was far closer then in terms of military capability to the US and had a network of client states and allies around the world. China has... North Korea and let them have a famine in the 1990s so obviously they aren't that close.
>>
>>79902511
I'm not insisting that wasn't the case at all, I'm insisting that the restrictions on military power for both countries was drastically different. And the result today is also drastically different. One has a fully active, internationally ready military, and the other has the JDF.

And again, I'm not friendly to China. I'm very unfriendly to a militarized Japan. While I'm sure you see anybody not screaming "dirty communists" at the top of their lungs as having chinas dick up their ass, that's far from the case.

>>79903042
>I suppose you mean you're a Korean?
No you tit. Do you want me to show you my passport or something? Nips are weirdos and chinks are assholes. Koreans are whitewashed as fuck and fun to hang out with.

>>79903091
Once more, taking advantage of your countries most brilliant minds and putting them to more ethical work for us does not absolve your country of the absolutely inhuman things you did.
>>
>>79903091
They probably are smarter than you since Koreans have higher IQ than you and the developed Chinese cities/Hong Kong do as well.
Hell, you're probably just some weeb living in Japan, not even authentic.
>>
>>79903367
Derp
>the PRC is NOT in position to impose its will on Japan by force
>>
>>79880237
Japanese males aren't even man enough to fuck, what makes you think they'll go and fight?
>>
>>79902222
We let way too many chinks in here just because they pay full tuition.
>>
File: 1457826764309.gif (1 MB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
1457826764309.gif
1 MB, 320x284
>>79903225
You want to go for another round?
>>
>>79903367

>You're like a guy in the 1970 saying that the last 25 years have been great for the USSR

They're not analogous because

A) The economy is substantially more globalized, and effective economic policy is literally outsourced

B) The population of China is much larger

C) The technology available now gives a government greater control over their population. For example, you or I could be government provocateurs paid to shape discourse with advanced rhetoric and we'd be fairly effective if we had any experience at our job

Also there are other differences, but I think this covers the important bits.

Globalization, technology, and population. I view China as dangerous.
>>
> These deluded whites think China's still in the 1980s

http://www.rand.org/paf/projects/us-china-scorecard.html

All 1.4 billion of us will be laughing our asses off when Hillary wins and the cūckery of the West resumes.
>>
>>79903310
>Basically it's a complex question, but if the Chinese are equal on the racial level in terms of intelligence, Japan is fucked.

I've sat the JLPT 4 times. Each time, the Chinese were cheating and by the break, pictures of the exam booklet were on Chinese forums. My company cooperates with a university's research laboratory, and they have an orientation for Chinese researchers on "Don't cheat and steal", which also apparently given to Chinese students. They're clever thieves, but not too smart on the whole.

>>79903386
>Once more, taking advantage of your countries most brilliant minds
>Your country's

You took the research and researchers knowing well what they did, even the Nazi's who used slave labor. Stop taking credit and acting like it was something unforgivable, you won the space race and bioweapons race thanks to the "evil things" Japan and Germany did.

>>79903418
Neither Japanese nor weeb, And one whole point, with the US 6-7 points behind. Kek.
>>
>>79903772
>Singapore
>China's little bitch
>Calling someone else a cuck
>>
>>79889754
Aborigine means native.
>>
File: Тысячелетие1989.jpg (72 KB, 491x755) Image search: [Google]
Тысячелетие1989.jpg
72 KB, 491x755
>>79893140
>>79893306
I believe that was called "Millennium" .
>>
>>79903386
>One has a fully active, internationally ready military, and the other has the JDF.
Honestly, you are splitting hairs. Both have foreign and military policies that very much need a Washington sign-off. If you want to kid yourself that numbers or particular missions or whatever make a significant difference then you can.
By the way, Germany got a new constitution after WW2, too.

>While I'm sure you see anybody not screaming "dirty communists" at the top of their lungs as having chinas dick up their ass,
Nah, I worked in China and speak Mandarin. I know there are *SOME* decent Chinese people. BUT when you start advocating for a weak Japan to the gain of the fucking PRC, just like the PRC want you to, then you do not have the US's national interest at heart, whether or not you think you do.

>No you tit. Do you want me to show you my passport or something?
Well, I don't know what the fuck you mean by a "gook" because I hang out in a circle of professional normies who have good jobs and pay mortgages. I'm the only one who has ever heard of 4chan and I am more interested in subtly converting them to Trump's cause than getting in to gay super-deep discussions about race and specific definitions of what racial epithets mean. To me "gook" is just a generic negative term for Asian, something I'd never call someone, and I don't know what your super-precise meaning of "gook" is.
>>
>>79903820
Yeah one whole point.
Making this >>79903091 post proof of your stupidity and weebness.
Oh and get with the times, the term weeb doesn't just apply to whites anymore you fucking weeb.
>>
File: alright.gif (1 MB, 457x358) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
1 MB, 457x358
>>79904151
Thanks!
>>
>>79903772

if anything hilary is the most anti-chinese candidate, because the entire aim of the TPP is to enshrine free trade but also fuck over china at the same time

either way since china won't play ball with US companies, trade with them will end. The entire question is how bad their economic problems will be
>>
File: 1467770968456.jpg (120 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1467770968456.jpg
120 KB, 400x385
>>79902222
Wow you should right a book with all that knowledge, how old are you?
The winners right history...propagada.
>>
>>79904277
> the entire aim of the TPP is to enshrine free trade but also fuck over china at the sam

That sounds pretty red pilled.
>>
>>79903990
> Singapore
> Ethnically the same as China
> Economy continues to grow
> Crime remains as low as it has always been

> Western countries
> Take in savages by the millions who are ethnically distinct
> Cater for them with food, shelter, their own women
> Have their family structures destroyed by deluded, advanced left-wing subversion
> Desperately relies on "MUH TRUMP" and "MUH DAY OF THE ROPE" fantasies to remain sane with a sense of purpose

Ahahahaha, pathetic.
>>
File: Airwrecka.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Airwrecka.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>79904208
Korea is one point higher (106), than Japan and China, but see what I said about how rampant cheating is in Chinese academia. Cheating isn't a bad thing there culturally.

And I'm white, where as there's only a 60% you are, Airwrecka.
>>
>>79880237
>re-armed Japan and America vs China
come on, man this isn't even a fair fight and you know it
>>
>>79885331

>j20 meme

stop playing battlefield
dice are cucks
>>
>>79904277
It'll definitely impact China's short-term trade and exert pressure on the manufacturing sector to pivot to more value-added products in order to outcompete the third world TPP signatories sure. I doubt it will be a problem long term, should they succeed alongside the continued relationship with African states.

At least cultural, societal and economic degredation continues under Clinton. That damage is way more severe than any economic attack ever could deal.
>>
>>79903702
Well you are highlighting China's strengths of
>more globalised economy (but not by as much as you think as the USSR was the shot called for 1/3 of the world's population)
>more brainwashed peasants to feed in to the meatgrinder (although the USSR population was greater than the USA's, too)
>greater population control through more advanced spying and censorship technology

By the way, China's Internet shilling is infantile and they have made themselves more hated by arrogantly wading in to comments sections and demanding that everyone accept that they're the most righteous, most cleverest, most bestest, most history-est, most civilised-est people around.

Buuuuuut you are ignoring it's weaknesses that I pointed out.
>no global network of allies (the USSR had plenty)
>no longer has credibility as a leader of global anti-Imperialist movements (a lot of people bought in to that communism shit until the Afghan war)
>extreme resource shortages (the USSR, by contrast had enormous resources)
>double edged sword of technology: Chinese people are indeed intimidated by their government but a lot of them know about Tiananmen, Tibet, Xinjiang massacres and the Panama Papers.

So all in all, nah, China is no bigger threat than the USSR is. Probably smaller, really. But they are still overly ambitious fucks and need to be contained and taken seriously as a threat. Hence, I do not want to let them dominate Asia at the expense of our ally, Japan

>I view China as dangerous
So stop letting your weird Japan obsession get in the way of that.
>>
>>79904151
Yep - thanks man
>>
>>79904450
Almost all of our top East Asian scientists in the US are Chinamen these days. And there's no cheating on a fucking IQ test, the official ones are administered one on one.
And if you're white, why would you even argue about not being a weeb? You definitely are one.
>>
>>79904957
And CIDF slips up. Thanks for playing, but you can't cheat at banter either!
>>
File: Sun-Tzu-3.jpg (50 KB, 470x352) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Tzu-3.jpg
50 KB, 470x352
>no military tradition

this one triggered me real bad.
>>
>>79904420

Singapore is literally the wet dream of multiculturalists/universalists/globalists. It's a merchant society completely sanitized of all identity (except for implicit Chinese identity, which is pretty weak). The inordinate focus on wealth is an argument that is only effective if you're a captain of industry benefiting from the trade deals that enrich your upper class at the expense of your under class.

>>79904782

I don't agree with several of your assessments.

Firstly, I think the internet shilling problem is bigger than you realize. The most effective shilling isn't even identifiable as such. I mean, how easy would it be for the government to just bank roll someone like me and arm me with some generic psychological techniques to control discourse? Really easy, especially if my labor were worth as little as Chinese labor is.

Secondarily, I think China has near immunity to global discourse because they're not white and the hegemony is implicitly anti-white. The discourse as such focuses inordinately on white flagellation and doesn't really have a paradigm for the Chinese, which they exploit by going under the radar.

>So stop letting your weird Japan obsession get in the way of that.

What? I don't trust Asian people, period.
>>
File: 1464930513146.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464930513146.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>79905067
Jokes on you, I'm Puerto Rican.
I see which race is better and I say it like it is.
Oh, and the actual Japs could care less about your boneheaded defense of them. Here's what they think of your kind.
>>
>>79904957

Chinese diaspora do well on IQ tests, but so do Indian diaspora, and I assume, so would sub-Saharan African diaspora.

Diaspora peoples are always exemplars in the 'do they have skills that benefit large multinationals?' sense.
>>
>>79903547
Lol so funny
Best post lol the loser rabbit poking the biggest bear in the forest lol cant stop laughing lol.
Wtc are u thinking not even complete nato invasion of russia can end victorius since over 9 thousand nukes are enough to destroy every city in europe 30 times over and over.
God why are you all so stupid with this wannabe scenarios im honestlu wishing all you guys to really just het fucking real ans stop posting shit to other shit. Why are you all kiddy provocateurs with no real reasoning skills. Why are you all meme faggots on pol? Do you all think your wannabe facts will have any impact on a deep discusion fucking kids. START THINKING MUCH MORE BEFORE U REPLY TO ME OR POST ANOTHER THING ON ANY THREAD IDIOT KIDS.
>>
>>79904420
> Economy continues to grow
yeah soon you might overtake south africa or iran. maybe even nigeria one day, marvelous
>>
>>79880237
>Japan
>anything to flex
>>
>>79905442
You're right.
But, I'm not trying to tell you guys that Chinese are masterrace Asians or something.
I'm just trying to get that weeb to stfu with and stop sucking Japan's cock, not that they even want him to, since most are sane people not interested in starting race wars.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x622
>>79886085
Kek, you got me Alberto
>>
>>79905622
LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONFLICT FOLOWED BY DIPLOMACY AND FUCKINH FULL SCALE WAR IN 2016 MORONS.

STOP WRITING SHIT FACTS NO THE WORLD CAN NOT SURVIVE FULL SCALE WAR INCLUDING ANY SUPERPOWER COUNTRY.

WHY THE FUCK SO YOU THINK USA IS CLEARLY TRYING HARD WITH CONFLICTS AND SANCTIONS ????
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE ITS CLEAR AS DAY THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK BUT USA IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT CAN END LIFE ON EARTH IN MATTER OF DAYS.

WHY ARE YOU ALL STUPID WITH THIS CALCULATING PROBABILITY IN CONVENTIONAL WAR IN 2016 WHY?

GOOD GOD HOW STUPID ARE YOU ALL wait its retorical.

IDIOTS WANNABEES 2016 DOGFIGHTS LOL WHERE? WHEREEEEEE?
>>
>>79905266
Oh, please.

I know the Chinese. Their shills are obviously in every English language mainstream media article about China, and many non-mainstream ones, too.

But they fail at what they do because the same thing happens:
>Western press talks about something the Communist Party either doesn't want them to talk about OR doesn't 100% embrace their obviously self-serving narrative
>comments are open!
>Wumaos who have no idea how to debate like adults (partly because there are no real public political debates in China) show up with obvious deflections, start changing the subject to Iraq, saying "you don't understand China" and calling people idiots.
>someone calls them out
>some other Wumao says "Hello, I'm John McWhiteguy and I just want to say that I admire China's 35 years of breakneck development under the wise leadership of Comrade Xi Jinping"
>some else mentions Tiananmen or Taiwan
>Wumaos get triggered and start being even more deliberately insulting
>another guy points out "this is what brainwashing looks like, folks"
>everyone reading the comments thinks "wow, you really do have to be a nasty little bitch to embrace the PRC's basic message which is: shut up, we will tell you what your public opinions are"

It's actually quite hilarious: the PRC government has hired a bunch of cheap boobs to try to shill for them, to make people embrace their narrative. But because the boobs are idiots who can't get proper jobs, they always have meltdowns and the PRC is ultimately paying to make itself look worse.

>China has near immunity to global discourse because they're not white
Nah. They are obviously not immune to global discourse because if they were, they wouldn't be censoring the hell out of their Internet and wasting millions on CCTV English, adverts in Times Square, the Confucius Institute and all these other little scams including online trolling.
>>
>>79906400

You're overdosing on the white pill.

Wish I shared your optimism, but I simply don't.
>>
>>79906733
Well let me try to cheer you up a bit then bro,

Democracy has always had major conflict and fucked up stuff going on. This is the price we pay for dragging the rest of the world, kicking and screaming in to the future.

One Party states are by definition brittle and vulnerable because as soon as their absolute control of the narrative - enforced by censorship and ultimately violence alone - breaks down, people suddenly all agree they hate the power structure and want it to fuck off immediately. Inevitably, the people controlling it become corrupt and complacent. Look at China now - their leader is literally giving speeches about anti-corruption while the entire country's political class know his immediate family is worth (at the very minimum) half a billion! That can not go on indefinitely.
>>
>>79898077
Guesstimation... insinuation... your weakness is not in technique.

Overconfidence is where you'll be exploited... and viewing Asia through a Western prism.
>>
File: democracy_by_inferiors.jpg (61 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
democracy_by_inferiors.jpg
61 KB, 666x666
>>79907267
>Democracy has always had major conflict and fucked up stuff going on.
Yes. Because under its tenets, it brings parity to the voice of the plebe and intellectual alike.
>>
>>79907437

Anti-democratic ideologies aren't inherently technocratic, and the idea of technocracy itself is kind of dubious.

Democracy has serious problems, but all successful ideologies are basically democratic. No state is stable without the support of the people.
>>
>>79907268
Ah hello, I was wondering where you'd got to.

Please see my post here >>79904782 for a more detailed breakdown of the global weaknesses of the PRC.

Plus this for political stuff: >>79907267

I'm not at all overconfident, by the way. One of the major reasons I'm a Trump guy is that he is talking about these trade deals where we lower the living standard of our working people while enriching countries like China, that have been brainwashed to hate us, wish us ill and would laugh if our economy collapsed and our people became impoverished.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 366x360
>>79905067

underrated
>>
>>79907437
>Trolius Maximus
I feel like I will look silly if I write a sincere reply.

But I'll bite anyway!

Free, non-desperate people are generally reasonable. And nobody wants to consider themselves the bad guy. (And very few do, even when they are the bad guy.) So if the population is educated properly and treated with respect by politicians, they make good choices. It's just that in the West the public have been pissed on by their leaders for the past 35 years as their education quality has been depleted... and now they're just using the power of democracy to do the things that they know their leaders don't want; Brexit and Trump is just the beginning. Not democracy at its finest. But still infinitely better than a police state.
>>
File: LbVVZlL.png (78 KB, 1194x354) Image search: [Google]
LbVVZlL.png
78 KB, 1194x354
>>79881728
>>79882632
>>79885076

You coming to the meetup on Friday, J-anons?

We got maybe 10 people who are coming.

If you are interested, message this guy:

http://nyankocurry.deviantart.com/
>>
File: Witness em'.jpg (478 KB, 1368x1500) Image search: [Google]
Witness em'.jpg
478 KB, 1368x1500
>>79908144
>>
>>79908318

You guys are walking straight into a Japanese IDF honeypot.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>79908500

witnessed
>>
>>79882450
>MOSPOWRACITW
>>79883345
>MOSPOWRACITW
>>79884841
>MOSPOWRACITW
wut
>>
File: 1412640277295.png (9 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
1412640277295.png
9 KB, 209x214
Japan has their sugar daddy USA to help them, yes.

But when it all comes down to it, Japan has a demographic problem and we'll conquer them slowly by out-breeding them and economic leverage.
>>
>>79905436
>Jokes on you, I'm Puerto Rican.

I'd say the jokes is indeed on you.

Enjoy Zika and bankruptcy, I'd post a picture to insult you, but you're not significant enough to warrant it.
>>
>>79908318
I'm not taking a vacation day and going to Tokyo for it, no.

>>79909706
*Develops 6 kinds of cancer before age 40*
China #1!
>>
File: 1414071943592.jpg (75 KB, 407x600) Image search: [Google]
1414071943592.jpg
75 KB, 407x600
>>79910285
>*Develops 6 kinds of cancer before age 40*

the goal is to give you people 6 kinds of cancer.

very easily acheivable with a nuke.
>>
File: smuganimegirl624.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl624.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>79910524
>Hong Kong
>Authority to use nukes

All your prosperity is because China promised not to fuck with what the Brits made you into.
>>
>>79910627

I just want to have lots of no-strings attached sex with japanese girls.

is it hard? i dont want you guys to die or anything, i just want to get my penis satisfied.
>>
>>79911317
Why would they hook up with a Chinese/Anglo hafu when there are actual white guys here?
>>
File: 1418046279221.jpg (48 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
1418046279221.jpg
48 KB, 502x432
>>79911424

you're such a bunch of fucking cucks

its best to just nuke you then; maybe the radiation will make you grow big tits or something
>>
File: platinummad.gif (155 KB, 248x319) Image search: [Google]
platinummad.gif
155 KB, 248x319
>>79911625
>you're such a bunch of fucking cucks
>its best to just nuke you then; maybe the radiation will make you grow big tits or something

Worked great with the bombs and Fukushima.
>>
File: 1466513332375.jpg (1 MB, 968x7648) Image search: [Google]
1466513332375.jpg
1 MB, 968x7648
>>79908314
>nobody wants to consider themselves the bad guy
"bad" is relative and wholly a human construct. The only 'bad' is that which has a direct or indirect inimical effect on the species and its eventual communion with 'machines' -- the only 'future' for our weak, fleshy, emotive vessels.

>education quality has been depleted
And herein lies the rub: After generations of the inculcation of ignorance - explicitly in order to keep the population dull, docile and easy to control - those who've orchestrated the 'mushrooming' of the people, are no realising that a large group of dullards is quite susceptible to demagoguery and appeals to their emotional, reactionary (*amygdala) response mechanisms.

If the Internet Age has told us anything, it's that TPTB haven't the intelligence or prudence they and others often tend accredit them with (...usually to qualify / excuse their own ignorance).

>>79907784
Again *sighs* you've made the same pratfall almost all who've dealt with the "rise of China" have -- viewing them through a western prism and expecting them to act the way YOU think they will.

China = the U.S.. Just because the nations / cultures might be as susceptible to the wiles of malignant greed as one another, does not mean their brains are wired the same; especially when you consider the ingrained ideologies of the respective peoples.

Much in the same way as no one predicted China's stratospheric rise in less than a generation, people cannot predict what moves they will make as their false economy begins to reveal itself through the opaque welding goggles of avarice the west is blinded by.
>>
>>79911996
>China = the U.S.
>>
>>79911996
>"bad" is relative
Not interested in this deflection

>After generations of the inculcation of ignorance...
I'm prepared to look honestly at the West in a way that you are not prepared to look honestly at the PRC.
Our political elite are rightly shitting themselves at the moment. Good. They should be. This is democracy peacefully self-correcting as it has done many times before.

>*sighs*

>viewing them through a western prism
That is a silly, over-used line that PRC apologists are brainwashed to say, like Pavlov's Dog, because it sounds clever to them and fits their worldview of "we are so special and clever, how could the stupid West ever truly understand us?". You may as well have said "do you know China has 5000 years of history?"

You're right that a lot of Westerners have a very simple view of China. But lots of Chinese have a very simple view of the West. They also have a very simple view of their own history with large bits whitewashed or missing.

And us China Hands do know China. Usually better than the PRC's supposed experts on us, actually. Why? Because in the West, we are free to publicly debate China, but in the PRC, academics, journalists etc are directly cautioned by the authorities to avoid praising the West too much. This is something you can look up if you don't know about it. Therefore, the quality of the public debate about the West in China is heavily politicized and therefore seriously degraded. The backroom guys don't know any better: look at how they handled their stock market bubble and crash! While in the West, a guy like Martin Jacques is free to publish his books, make his money and when he does actually make a sensible point, it will be considered.

>false economy begins to reveal itself through the opaque welding goggles of avarice the west is blinded by
Sound like Transformers. It's also pure nonsense

>your image
So China has copied the appearance of some US planes like they copy everything else. Wow. How amazing.
>>
>>79913969
Aaaanyway it's late and I need to call it a night.

Have a fun TED talk on state-sponsored organ harvesting in China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5HF5x14Qo
>>
Japan vs China = Turks will always choose Japan
USA vs Russia = Turks will always choose USA
Israel vs. Iran = Turks will always choose Israel
Tits vs Ass = Turks will always choose tits
>>
>>79915318
Plane vs bus = Tusk will take the bus because airports are scary.
>>
>>79915318
Nobody gives a shit what the Turks think or who they choose.
>>
>>79915318
>chosing tits over as
Turkey confirmed white
>>
File: #AboveTheLaw.jpg (170 KB, 1611x788) Image search: [Google]
#AboveTheLaw.jpg
170 KB, 1611x788
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

)(
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.