[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the system rigged? For weeks (months even) everyone on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: HILLIARYDAB.png (214 KB, 419x595) Image search: [Google]
HILLIARYDAB.png
214 KB, 419x595
How is the system rigged? For weeks (months even) everyone on this sub that was hoping for an indictment was pointing to Comey as a particularly good FBI director to be handling this case because of his known impartiality and his involvement in Whitewater, but yet when he directly says he and his independent investigators recommend no indictment suddenly the system is rigged? I just don't get that logic.

Isn't this how the system is supposed to work? Congress, through the Benghazi investigation, had found issues with Clinton's emails. Then it was passed to the FBI review for a full criminal investigation. It was a transparent, independent process that was initiated by a Republican Congress and investigated by an unbiased law enforcement agency, seems pretty legit to me. Also, the Attorney General and the White House weren't involved. Isn't this how we want situations like this handled?
The system seems to have worked well this time.
>>
File: dees_bohemian_grove.jpg (139 KB, 568x454) Image search: [Google]
dees_bohemian_grove.jpg
139 KB, 568x454
>>79879530
>"""unbiased law enforcement"""
>>
File: 1466011200983.jpg (79 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466011200983.jpg
79 KB, 960x720
>sub
>>
>she broke law
>"well, we can't find any evidence that she did it intentionally"
>oh ok free to go then carry on
justice
>>
It didn't go the way /pol/'s echo chamber of belif went, so clearly it's because the system is corrupt.
>>
Go back to rebbit fag
>>
File: 1467757498751.png (16 KB, 890x95) Image search: [Google]
1467757498751.png
16 KB, 890x95
>>79880530
>nothing to see here goy heh heh heh
>>
>She did it
>But we won't charge her

Yeah, not corrupt at all.

Man, I cannot wait until civil war breaks out. I am itching to shoot at you traitors.
>>
>>79879530
ignorance of the law is no excuse. she only got off because she's a rich, white, woman running for president.
>>
>>79879530
No one needs to include the fact that the investigation was fair, unbiased, and devoid of politics; All that shit should be implied from the start when you're dealing with any investigation wether stolen cookies from a jar on a kitchen counter, or potentially leaking top secret information from a servers and hand-held devices.

The problem is why did Comey stress it so fucking hard, especially after all the "Yes there were TOP SECRETS on these devices" and the general "She did it." Because the outcome fucking WAS politically influenced.

Just remember he used the TWO WORDS: "No reasonable"
Which implies that possibly there are no reasonable people left to lay charges, AND that anyone who DOES lay charges is unreasonable.
>>
>>79880884
This is why its a big deal.
Comely talked about her intent like it mattered. Like negligence with several top secret documents wasn't criminal because she didn't intentionally leak it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.