[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Were the founding fathers base? Half of them owned niggers and the other half didn't want people who didn't own land to vote. They kept women in their place and dispised foreigners. There where almost no Jews in America. Half the States had sanctioned state churches. Most signers of the Declaration of Independence were self-made men; a few orphans.

Thoughts /pol/?
>>
>>79879363
Yes and we need them now more than ever
>>
Yes, the founding fathers we're badasses. Now we get marxist-brainwashed pussy neo-liberals fag-enabling every step they take.

The day of rope can't come any sooner desu
>>
>>79879363
They also shot people that tried to take their guns
>>
No.

They were terrorists.
>>
Reminder, Alexander Hamilton's mother was Jewish.
>>
>>79880439

>t. The King's cuck
>>
>>79880439
If they were terrorists then you are a traitor and you should leave this free country or be shot on sight
>>
>>79880612

Holy shit desu. I knew that Federalist shit can only come from a depraved kike mind.
>>
>>79880765

You are racist. Leave me alone.
>>
>>79879363
Patrick Henry was a goddamnd visionary when he stuck to his guns on why the Bill of Rights was needed so badly, and why his fellow contemporaries were WRONG with their argument of "Why would citizens need a reassurance of their rights over and above what they already have in their ability in electing their own representitives?"

We are going to see a new armed revolution happening. I believe this more strongly than ever.
>>
I wish we had your bill of rights in many ways, I mean we have a bill of rights but the British constitution is neither rigid nor codified sadly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.