[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish bullshit done by your relatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15
File: 1461842893468.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461842893468.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>Be 29 yo me
>Been working an office job for the past 5 years
>Buy my own shit, never ask for money
>Suddenly my parents want me to stay paying rent

Is there anything more jewish than that?
>>
>>79878321
If you are of no expense to them, then they probably don't want your company or don't want you around.

Move out and stop being in contact with them for a while, thats what they want
>>
>>79878321

¥£$$€£€$¥€!£$€£!£€£££$

[laughing in Hebrew]
>>
>friend from high school
>joined army right after
>deployed to kandahar
>comes back with ptsd and a bunch of other psychological problems
>parents kicked him out because they found his stash of marijuana
>no where else to go
>asked to crash at my place for a while
>stays 4 months
>does all the cooking and cleaning
>finally got a job last week and moved out yesterday
>mfw sending him the bill for 4 months of rent today
>>
>>79878321
>Is there anything more jewish than that?

Yes, being an ungrateful prick and not helping your parents.
>>
>>79878321

why are you pretending to live with your parents OP?
>>
>>79879266

I'm not pretending to live with them, I actually do it.
>>
>>79878570
>hey son you've had a job for 5 years and still don't pay rent. Mind helping out the family now?

>FUCK MOM AND DAD YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN
>>
>>79878321
My dad's side of the family is all liberal Italians, which are basically Jews.
>>
>>79878321
That's the most Millennial thing I have heard... ehh only for about an hour but wow you are really entitled OP. I bet you were saving for your Tesla S Series too, sorry kid.
>>
I think we were only hardwired to function until our children reach maturity

>Be me (American expat living in Australia)
>Older sister finishes high school and is accepted to a uni in America
>Parent never ONCE make ANY mention of her still living at home in the interim
>She chills out for nearly a year (the Aussie school year is offset from the American one) and everything goes smoothly when she moves over and starts college
>2 years later
>Be me
>Coming up on graduation, scheduled classes are over but still have to do the massive end of course exams that are worth ~70% of my final grade
>Already applied and accepted to American uni by the way
>Mother short circuits and starts coming home every night calling me a piece of shit for still living at home
>"When are you going to get out of our house and off our back, anon???"
>I havent even graduated yet
>"You can't stay here"
>Move out as soon as exams are finished
>Get a good job and my own apartment to hold me over until August
>Don't answer calls and don't visit parents
Feels good desu man
Give them what they want
>>
>>79879356
Just be useful around the house while you're there. Landscape the yard, fix anything broken, paint a room for your mom, literally anything useful and they will appreciate your company
>>
>>79878321
Kek I already told my parents if they ever try to charge me rent I'm moving
>>
File: 1466956878301.jpg (31 KB, 377x439) Image search: [Google]
1466956878301.jpg
31 KB, 377x439
>>79878321
>>Be me
WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD YOU BE YOU REDDIT TIER GREENTEXT SHIT
>>
>>79879356

i don't believe you, prove it. i've moved thousands of km away from as soon as was possible
>>
File: 1466505413316-pol.jpg (196 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1466505413316-pol.jpg
196 KB, 501x585
>>79878321
I know right
>>
>>79878980
are you jewish?
>>
>>79879611

They have money to pay for that kind of shit. I'm in the office all day, I ain't got time for that. Plus they are near retirement so they are going to have a lot of free time soon.
>>
File: 1456874144567.png (42 KB, 835x340) Image search: [Google]
1456874144567.png
42 KB, 835x340
>>79878321
>living with parents at 29yo
I hope this is bait.

If not you are a sad fuck. I moved out at 18 by choice.
>>
>>79879646
>be a parent
>love my kid more than life
>want my kids close, but fear they will someday leave forever
>turns out your kid is a piece of shit and actually uses this fear against you

you are a gigantic fucking asshole and I mean that.
>>
>>79879908
>be a parent
>love my kid more than life
>want my kids close, but fear they will someday leave forever
>turns out your kid is a piece of shit and actually won't leave
>>
>>79878321
You entitled little shit. Pay up or move out. Your parents either pay rent, pay a mortgage, or have paid a mortgage to put a roof over your head for fucking years. You're an adult with your own income and there's no reason you can't pay your own way. I started paying rent when I was 14, and if I were your parents I'd have booted your useless spongy arse out years ago.
>>
>>79879908
>turns out to be
Woah man so remember that time I "fell" pregnant? Yeah so 18 years later it turns out the kid is a little asshole! I'm so unlucky, why couldn't I have just gotten one of those good kids you know?
>>
>>79878321
My father and I had a fight, few days later he called up the bank and attempted to get my bank account(27yo btw) transferred into his name out of the blue claiming he was the original owner.
>>
>>79879580
obviously your sister is your parents' favorite
>>
>>79878321

My parents demanded money from me before I even got out of high school.

So I got a car so expensive that they couldn't ask for my money anymore.
>>
>>79879900
>everybody's circumstances are exactly the same as mine
>>
>>79878321
I had to pay rent as soon as I turned fucking 19 or until I actually got a job. My brother didn't have to pay for shit because I wasn't working so he got to fucking save his money to move out and join the military.
>>79879900
Not everyone grows up the way you did. I'm almost 30 and was raised by a shitty ass family that had a divorced but still stayed together and had loud ass fights(sometimes physical) constantly each day of year for my entire existence. There is A LOT more to this story but my point is not everyone has there family on there side.

I'm 30 going to college and not working.
>>
>>79880397
Yeah thats fucked up don't they want you to learn to save but as soon as you actually have money to save they want it?
>>
>>79878321
When parents charge you rent it is because they are trying to force you to grow the fuck up. They putting training wheels on your bike. Then they hope you'll be able to see that you can afford to pay rent on your own place after all, and that you can manage your money.

They are doing something called "souring the milk"
>>
>>79878980
your are a jew
>>
They just want you to leave.
>>
File: obviousbait.jpg (38 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
obviousbait.jpg
38 KB, 360x361
>>79878321
>29 yo me
>asked to pay rent

Holy shit, I can't believe I'm taking the bait.

MOVE THE FUCK OUT ALREADY.

Seriously, do you contribute to your parents costs even minimally, as in your share of the electric and water bills?

It's time to move out of the nest.
>>
>>79880450
>>79880563
Everyone does have a different childhood.

This fuck is 29 and has had an office job for 5 years.

When I moved out I had a part time job at a shop.
>>
>>79878321
You're 29 years old, move out you fucking baby!
>>
>>79879580
Dont ever talk to your mother again, dude. Just remember the good things but dont ever make contact with her again
>>
>>79879700
I don't normally say this because I think it's tacky, but, how fucking new *are* you?
>>
>>79880299
Sue him. Show him whos daddy now. Yoy can laugh about it later but you need to take him to court
>>
>>79880826
Not everyone lives where you do nor do you know what has happened in those five years. For instance when I was forced to finally move to my final location (mom bought a house) I ended up having to go to the hospital for a broken foot for doing labor on the house my mother forced me into doing. This was when I had no insurance btw not only that but about a couple months later I had bad stones which needed to be operated on with no insurance. Shit fucking happens in life and people just see the fucking faggot surface and ASSUME you did all of this to yourself. I'm 30 and probably going to have to use some of my money to do a bankruptcy. I don't have money for shit.
>>
>>79878321
Why don't you set up a mortgage on a nice decent house fix some of it up and get roommates that will pay for the house and utilities?
>>
>>79880264
Every parent makes mistakes. That's why you are a piece of shit to guilt trip them like that.
>>
>>79880826
I moved out at 17, joined the army, got a trade

At 25 I left the army and tried to get a job, it was then I realised that Army quals are meme tier

I got a shit wage job working a weighbridge in Edinburgh despite having NVQs in excess of your average garage mechanic

The company I worked for was bought out and I was forced into the dole line for food

Parents struggling for money and asked me to move in, hold out until my eviction notices come due to unpaid rent

Move back in at 28

Now work a minimum wage security job, applied to go to uni but will need to go part time

Will likely have to stay at home until I'm 31-32

But I'm happy you can Lord over people because you moved out at 18
>>
>>79881366
Sorry, some parents biggest mistakes were having kids in the first place. If you haven't fucking noticed but divorce is at a all time fucking high. How the fuck can you tell me that these people don't need a guilt trip?
>>
File: 1463519177772.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463519177772.png
30 KB, 657x527
My dubmfuck relatives all voted crimea into russia each for him/her own profit. But now they all see, that prices rocketed, decent jobs are hard to find, dollar credits are hard to pay, and benefits aren't worth it. On my eyes my family declined from high-middle class to low-middle class, i won't say that we're poor because there a lot more people that poorer. But anyway they did fucking wrong decision, they ruined my future in crimea, and now they want me to leave, because i can't find job.
>>
>>79878321
>be 29 yo me
>live with parents
>commits sudoku because subhuman degenerate trash
FTFY
>>
>>79878321
Yes, Tipping.
>>
>>79878321
dude, move out
>>
>>79878980
Fuck you man

Just

Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 573x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 573x427
>>79878321
>be me
>be 10
>call a paki kid a paki because I heard one of the cool chavs say it
>mum tells me I can't call them that
>tfw redpilled at age 10
>>
>>79881555
KEIV IS RUSSIAN CLAY
>>
>>79878321
A bagel
>>
File: 1467093771387.jpg (17 KB, 245x295) Image search: [Google]
1467093771387.jpg
17 KB, 245x295
>>79881393
>Joined the army
>>
>>79881393

lol
>>
>>79878321
>29
>live with parents
>>
>>79881393
I couldn't give a fuck what your background is.

This guy is 29 and has had an office job for 5 years, he can afford to live on his own, not with mommy and daddy.
>>
>/pol/ hates men who stay at home over the age of 25
>/pol/ hates boomers ruining the house market and having to spend 2/3rds of your paycheck on rent
Really makes you think
>>
>>79878321
>be 60yo me
>have spent tens of thousands of dollars for food, clothing, and tuition for my son's entire life
>he still lives at home
>ask him to start paying rent
>he calls me a Jew
>>
>>79879908
> want my child to never leave and also pay for the privilege of living with me
wow
>>
>>79878321
I lived with my father for about a year and a half after becoming an adult.
>paid $200 a month
>cooked
>cleaned
>bought household disposables (cleaners, paper towels, toilet paper, q-tips, razors)
>put food in the fridge
>maintained the yard (mowed, weeded, trimmed trees)
>helped him out with bigger projects
>tore off garage roof and did most of the repetitive shit after he showed me what to do to put a new one on
>laid brick
>drywall
>flooring
>put in and took out air conditioners
>never bitched about anything to him
>never made any negative implications about him in any way
>try to stop in to talk to him at least once a week, and bring dinner
I grew up with my grandmother because he had become an alcoholic wreck when I was a child and my mother went to prison after they split and she decided drug dealers were the best boyfriends.
But we've gotten on better terms now that I'm an adult and he hasn't had a drink in 15+ years.
Still have a bunch of my shit at his house, but I'll be moving it out soon enough.

Even though he wasn't always there for me, he's my father.
My love for my family is unconditional.
My parents did try to instill good values in me, and my grandparents took it much father.
I still stop in to check on grandma as much as I can, shooting for once a week, but it's hard when I work out of town so much.

I make regular attempts to straighten my mother's life out.
I'll find out where she is, take her shopping for new shoes/clothes, have lunch out, buy her vitamins/groceries/household necessities, check with her about her other needs, offer to take her to appointments and cook her dinner.
Usually need to repeat it all about 3-4 times a year the last several years. The woman is a wreck. But she's my mother.

How about you start appreciating what you were given?
>>
>>79881518
Maybe, but not from their children. We can blame our ancestors for their faults but at a certain point it's on you to take care of yourself.

You parents fucked up, because their parents fucked up, etc.
>>
>>79882219
>give birth to something
>decide to not take care of it
>its not my fault hes like this
>>
>>79881980

Not really. Not everywhere. Not necessarly true.

Here in Brazil, for example, its impossible to live decently alone if you make less than 4k/month.

Its smart to stick around your immediate family on their house that is already bought and help with all the bills, save money for some years and but a house, thats what everybody does around here.

Only if you get lucky, or rich, you'll be able to move out and keep the same life standart. Or else you'll end up in a slum.
>>
File: 1467532968293.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1467532968293.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>79878321
>29
>Lives with parents
>implying uber red-pilled about everything/anything
>>
>>79882354
I don't believe any of this at all. IF you have two parents who tried there best and they take care of you to the best of there ability asking nothing from you but they fucked up a few things that isn't a big deal. Its a big deal when you have these fucking idiots get into a relationships and think nothing of the future than they decide to get a fucking divorce because "THE LOVE LEFT US" bullshit. Fucking your kid around in the entire bullshit process that a divorce entails regardless if either of them meant it or not..

Stop making excuses for these pieces of shit women and men who are DEGENERATES who do this on purpose because of modern liberal bullshit. ITs hippie bullshit shit and guess what all that hippie free love shit fucked up many generations and continue to do it with its ever evolving cancer.
>>
File: 1467477406200.jpg (71 KB, 645x595) Image search: [Google]
1467477406200.jpg
71 KB, 645x595
>>79878321
>don't even have decency to give parents grandkids
>get mad when they want you to help out with money

Everything wrong with millennials right here.
>>
>>79878321
i pay 550 bucks out of my 900 disability to my mom to live at the home i fucking grew up in. she cookes like 3 times a month and we sometimes run out of realistically ready-to-eat edible food. every time we run out of food she'll scream about how we have ketchup and old bread and 2 year old cereal etc and land-blast me to hell. o and she is best friends with a OCD ADHD SRI pill popping jewish billionaire granny about her age who only talks about her skitzo relationships and men who she fucks every weekend.
>>
>>79882399

you're extremely deluded. It doesn't cost 4k a month to live alone on the west coast of Canada, which is objectively more expensive than anywhere in Brazil. stop lying to yourself you shutin fuck
>>
>>79882323
I don't get people who do this desu. It's so backwards and unjust. You shouldn't be the parent of your own parents. If they can't straighten themselves up, it's not fair that they should burden their children
>>
>>79878321
I don't think real jews would make their kids pay them rent. If anything they would and probably put their share of the rent in an account for them. I know a few people that did that for their kids living with them.

ME?! FUCK MY PARENTS, I take what I want and damn proud of it, not even running the GBP system in here, that GBP shit is for betas, they just place cash in a drawer, I got them trained, joint credit card accounts too, and they ain't no losers, they make half a million a year, they don't care though, without me around it would be just the two of them and no drama, that's what I tell them too, imagine I wasn't around, it would just be you two in this 3 bedroom house, BOOOORING, so what your 5 grand kids visit once in a while, not the same.
>>
>>79883453

What's your disability bro?
>>
>>79883377
You think if he went and for some girl prey and she lived with them it would matter?
>>
>>79878980
rofl
>>
>>79878980
kek
only quints can kill this mega-ultra jew
>>
>>79879415
>hey son you've had a job for 5 years and you still find the time to spend time with us. We're so proud of you and we would never ask you to pay rent seeing as our money will be yours eventually anyways once we die.

GET OUT JEW
>>
>>79883759
If you still have both your parents and they raised and helped you through college together you shouldn't be talking to them like this. If you are the type of people like >>79882941 than whatever
>>
>>79879908
My parents were split up. I had a choice and would stay more frequently with who benefited me at the time. It's not even egoism. It's being smart. Fucking moral fag. >>79879611 has a point though. I spent some time with my grandparents and still with my dad now. I helped garden, finished the basement, the deck, the fence, the garage. They basically have a 3rd vehicle because all I go out for is work, coffee and the liquor store. I take them out for supper or drinks now and then. Make them want you. Let them know if they want more then you already invest they can get fucked and they can see you when you want them to see you. If you're the beta in a relationship, abandon it
>>
>>79882323
Doesn't understand he is being used and literally just doing it so he can pretend he has a family.
>>
>>79883800
i just take medicine for it but its a chemical imbalance. basicly took a laced hit when i was 18 and had a kind of combo of that disease where your muscles move on their own and a kind of chemical issue in my brain. I'm literally on the surface a normal person every day and help out any one and everyone who is friends and family and exercise every day but usually i will feel like my head is exhausted like a demon is in my head but it goes away for about 99.9% of the year which is nice. but everyone who knows me tells me the reason i got this way was because of my mom ultimatly. she's over the top.
>>
>>79879900

Why did you move out at 18?
>>
>>79878321
Only the Eternal AraucANO can't be this jewish
>>
File: 1401495552874.jpg (52 KB, 514x571) Image search: [Google]
1401495552874.jpg
52 KB, 514x571
>plan on buying new pc
>cousin i talk/game with daily has a shitty one, mine is better
>ask him if he wants me pc, tell him i would've sold it otherwise
>"sure it's a nice upgrade"
>2 days later he sells it himself
>>
>>79884370

Any chance of moving out?
>>
>>79878980
>says mfw (my face when)
>doesn't post a face
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FACE YOU FACELESS, SOULLESS ABOMINATION.
>>
>>79883453
>land-blast
Is this a pokemon move?
>>
>>79878321
Seems they've fallen on hard times. You too greedy to help out the people who raised you?
>>
>>79881012
<Be you
<<Asks how new we are
>I know you are but what am I
<<<<Lol rekd pls no down vote
>>
>>79884595
Because I wanted to live by my own rules, and my single mum with two children can afford a lot more with one less person using resources.
She turned the free room into a computer room and is much better with them now.
Now she is going to rent it out for some more money, as my sponging little sister refuses to move out, she is like 20.
>>
>>79884813
no because its expensive here, think 2800-3500 to rent a place here. no ones hiring single white fat guys here. all beaners and or all girls working in every retail store here. i guess i could spam applications but then i dont want to bust my balls when i think long and hard about it all. =/ plus i doubt i would even pass the 2500 $ rent mark and still stay alive around this shit area, plus i have to share ownership of a shitty car with my brother who is disabled also. not only is my family being jewish to me, but the cost of everything here is jewish.
>>
>>79879700
I don't know about you, but I am many people. A life is too short to live just one life, you know.
>>
>>79878980
I hope this isn't real
>>
>>79885338

get a degree that pays, or move, instead of whining about your life here.
>>
>>79885752
sure bro. sure. my bad for discussing the thread topic. don't worry about it, i'll go fuck myself now.
>>
>>79884166
COLLEGE!? Bro, what am I a loser? They paid for my MBA in a pretty damn good university in NYC even.

I'm just pointing out they don't mind, they only tell me I'm going to end up alone if I don't find someone and reproduce with or share my life with.
>>
File: 1465947310045.jpg (120 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465947310045.jpg
120 KB, 670x1000
>>79886023
you seem like a cool guy
>>
>>79886023

you whining about beaners and girls taking the "jobs" means you're fucking useless and ineffectual. the OP is trolling
>>
>>79886253
lol then i say well played ruse my good sir. top kek all-around to be had to everyone.
>>
>>79881393
You were in the army for 8 fucking years and you failed to save up any money?
All of this is your fault, honestly.
The army gives you food and housing, so you can and should save up A LOT of money during your time there.
Enough money to pay rent and food for at least 10 years, give or take a little.
Heck you could probably BUILD a house with what you could save up in those 8 years.
>>
>>79883752
I can't just give up on them.
As my means increase, I try harder, not the opposite.
>>
>>79884216
They don't ask for it.
If anything, they protest that I do too much.
But I don't think I can ever do enough.
>>
File: 20160527_193914.jpg (512 KB, 853x1016) Image search: [Google]
20160527_193914.jpg
512 KB, 853x1016
>>79886253
>a fucking leaf
Never underestimate the power a large population of beaners has on a local economy. I'm 25 and after 8 months unemployed after a layoff from an internship at an office job (thanks to an army of Pajeet Dikshits overseas the entire department was laid off) I just landed a job working as a cashier at an ice cream shop with a 17 year old as my boss because every other local job was taken by beaners who speak no english but are willing to be paid in cash.
>>
>>79881393
Maybe you should look into using the contacts you made in the army.
If I suddenly found myself unemployed, I could post it on social media and guys from my unit would be shooting me tips, leads and job offers.
Not that I would need it.

If a guy from my unit that lived in my city let me know he needed a job I'd have him training in a few days and hired in a week or so.
I make about $29/hr currently, sometimes better when things go just so.
>>
>>79878980
Good job, bro. That's what the dumbass deserves, volunteering for the Army.
>>
>be dating gf for 3 years
>gf needs help to pay for car
>have $1300 by the end of the month to give to her
>talk to my mom about it in good faith
>mom suddenly says she needs exactly $1300 by the same date
>wait u srs
>>
>>79888412
tell her 2 bad
>>
>>79888469
I did.
>>
>>79887740

if you had an advanced degree this wouldn't be a problem, random immigrants are nut cut out for these jobs. maybe you should move, or get an education
>>
>>79881012

Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>79879356
Nigga you're almost THIRTY. You're a GROWN ASS MAN working a job for FIVE YEARS. Your parents want you to fly out of the nest, not die there.
>>
File: 1463833239636.png (119 KB, 362x266) Image search: [Google]
1463833239636.png
119 KB, 362x266
>mfw 20 year old neet since I was 16 and my parents have never asked for money and i'm too autistic to acquire neetbux so they just give me £100 a week and have never asked for rent
>>
>>79889157

you are young at least. it is very easy to get disability. acquire capital and/or life skills
>>
I moved out and started working full time at 14, got into university at 16 while still working 50 hour weeks, graduated at 20 and make 135k starting, I make 240k now at age 22 step the FUCK up
>>
>>79878321
>parents need help financially
>spent thousands raising son instead of having fun
>jew son goes full kike and complains about situation on 4chan

show some appreciation.
>>
>>79888412
your mom is a lot smarter than you are. Family first. Girlfriends come and go but your mom is always your mom.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.