[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump told Sean Hannity Monday that if elected president,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Donald Trump told Sean Hannity Monday that if elected president, he would have “no choice” but to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

>“So she’s being protected, but if I win certainly it’s something I’ll look at.”

DADDY'S GONNA DO IT
>>
>>79877804
since when do presidents prosecute people
>>
>>79877903
Since January 20, 2017
>>
>>79877903
Presidents appoint attorney generals and have expectations for what they'll do.
>>
>>79877903
Never, but Trump has no education in law nor government.

I imagine he has no real clue what a president even does in office.
>>
>>79878009
8 years should be enough for him to learn
>>
>>79878009
>I imagine he has no real clue what a president even does in office

Sounds like you were talking about Obama
>>
>>79877804
>Arresting political opponents

Damn, Donald is really gonna turn this country into a Putinocracy, and I'm gonna love every minute of it.
>>
>>79877903
wasn't zimmerman tried a 2nd time because of Obummer?
>>
>>79878009

Yeah, I guess it takes a Constitutional law professor to really know how to break the law.
>>
File: 213452562563236.png (15 KB, 372x352) Image search: [Google]
213452562563236.png
15 KB, 372x352
>>79878344

Hillary is a political opponent to the Constitution.
>>
>>79878344
>>79878009
How many cents for those posts?
>>
Former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani speaks with NBC's Brian Williams about why he was shocked that the FBI declined to recommend criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton for keeping classified data on an unsecured private server and accessing that data using an off-the-shelf Blackberry phone.

FBI director Comey said that: "Although we did not find clear evidence that Sec. Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless."

Giuliani makes that case that when it comes to laws surrounding handling classified data, intent is irrelevant. "The definition of gross negligence under the law is extreme carelessness," he said. The FBI "clearly found a direct violation of 18 United States code section 793 which does not require intent -- it requires only gross negligence in the handling of anything relating to the national defense."

"It's the first definition that comes up in the law dictionary," he said. "It's the definition the judges give to juries when they charge injuries on gross negligence. Negligence equals carelessness. Gross negligence equals extreme carelessness. So that is a clear absolutely unassailable violation of 18 United States Code, section 793, which is not a minor statute, it carries ten years in prison."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.