[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1428881706214.jpg (208 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1428881706214.jpg
208 KB, 500x643
Hello, my fellows in Christ.

Let's come together for constructive discussion and dialogue

The Orthodox Church recently made a statement on immigration
>>79863695
>>
>>79877087
who made that artwork?
>>
File: 1459942979134.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1459942979134.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>79877087
>>
I just masturbated, so now I am going to watch Islamic videos and listen to Islamic songs for a day or two to purify myself before I can watch Christian videos or listen to Christian music.

Is this right thinking on my part?
>>
what does the bible say about RAYSISM?
>>
>>79879123
Islam purifies?
>>
>>79880101
I'm too dirty to listen to Christian music so I figure I should listen to Muslim music until I shower and wait for a day or so.

How flawed is this thinking? I'm too ashamed to listen to beautiful Christian music.
>>
>>79879123
yeah, you should totally kill yourself
>>
How do I repent sins?
>>
>>79882312
cant go wrong with a little self flagellation! nothing that will scar or anything though, maybe try squeezing ice cubes in your hand until they melt
>>
>>79882312

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
>>
Daily reminder that if you pray standing up and/or pray to saints you are a hypocrite and an idolater.
>>
File: 4chan reverse image search.png (3 KB, 222x120) Image search: [Google]
4chan reverse image search.png
3 KB, 222x120
>>79878212
two seconds using 4chan and Google:
http://ninebreaker.deviantart.com/art/Madonna-and-Child-72795161

I actually saved that years ago and made it the cover artwork for a custom Christmas playlist
>>
>>79882312
You are sorry for them in your heart, you give your best to never do it again, you make it up to the people you sinned against. Most importantly, say sorry to God and mean it.

Saying sorry to a pastor doesn't count.
>>
File: sunday_of_orthodoxy_icon.jpg (35 KB, 287x384) Image search: [Google]
sunday_of_orthodoxy_icon.jpg
35 KB, 287x384
>>79883728
Spotted the protestant heathen.

I do concur Catholics and Orthodox sometimes do focus too much on saints, but you can view them as intermediaries to God. Plus the lives of saints are rich examples of dedicating one's life to God.
>>
ALAAAH HUACKMAR
*explosions
*screams
*virgin babes on my d
>>
>>79882312
Everytime you pray you begin with "Our Father..." and then you pray for what you want. When you say "forgive us of our sins for we forgive those who sin against us" you are pardoned and forgiven but only if you forgive those who trespass against you.
>>
>>79883113
>>79883444
I will do these both. Thanks!
>>
>>79884321
Repent heretic for the only way our prayers get to God's ears is through our spiritual bridge which is my Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>79877087
So I am divorced, can I get remarried in the Orthodox church? My first wife became a degenerate so I had to divorce her. But all I ever wanted was to get married and have like 6 children.

How do I confess my sins in the Orthodox church? Do Orthodox women cover their hair in Church or does that not matter?

Is there any real difference between say the Greek Orthodox Church and the Serbian Orthodox Church?

Is the Orthodox Church really open to converts? I heard that many Churches think it is kind of weird to convert to Orthodox and the Priests are not super involved in getting you confirmed.

Also I am a lapsed Catholic. Nothing wrong with it to be honest but I think too many people are kind of lazy and do not even bother to wear nice clothes to Mass anymore. Also nobody I know actually takes confession.
>>
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.