[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isn't it happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>tfw nato and russia are locked into eternal teaser trailer without ever delivering
>tfw there won't be any great depression, great war or great extinction event during your lifetime
>tfw your grandfather didn't even appreciate happenings but everything happened during his life but it won't for you no matter how hard you doompaulpost

why even fucking live? what's the point?
>>
File: comfytimebois.jpg (419 KB, 2500x1723) Image search: [Google]
comfytimebois.jpg
419 KB, 2500x1723
>>79876818

OP not looking at China and the South China Sea
>>
>>79876818
Stop this shit. War isn't fucking funny, edgelord. This isn't your CS GO match. War is fucking dangerous. The trenches are hell, the food is hell, your brothers and friends dying is hell and the bullets flying over your head are hell. Most of the people here are too fat or too lazy to go to the grocery store, how can you fucking run on a battlefield. Most of you know nothing about morale, about cheering up your comrades, about giving them the courage to keep fighting, most of you can't motivate yourselves to improve your life in the slightest way. Most of you don't know what desperation truly is. War is not a game. War is hell. War is war.
>>
>>79878732
this
>>
>>79878732
>how can you fucking run on a battlefield
hold down L3 as you move forward with the left analog stick
>>
>>79876818
You'd best start believing in a depression kid, YOU'RE IN ONE!
>>
>>79878732
>>79879025
Top kek
>>
>>79878732
just ask someone with more mmr to carry you and you will be fine
>>
>>79877296
>China and the South China Sea

All SE Asian countries are 3rd world shitholes and have no power except to appeal to the US for help.
>>
>>79878732
Maybe I want to go through hell or die trying?
>>
Fucking retarded edgelords. Most of you would probably be vaporized before you had your chance of running around the forest with your katana and guy fawkes mask listening to stalker ost.

God fucking dammit I wish you stupid fucks were sent to the eastern front during ww2, get a real taste for your bloodthirstiness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.