[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"serious incidentbetween" NATO and Russian forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Is it seriously fucking happening /pol/?
>>
>>79875730
Holy shit...
>>
OMFG A PICTURE OF BOATS!

...I'm going to bed, wake me up when WW3 starts.
>>
File: RussiaStronk.png (23 KB, 413x407) Image search: [Google]
RussiaStronk.png
23 KB, 413x407
FUCKING ITALY
>>
Source???
>>
File: happin5.gif (24 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
happin5.gif
24 KB, 310x760
>>79875730
>>
>>79876372
OP is a faggot
>>
>>79876512
Nigxactly, One-post-shit-poster on the loose again.
>>
>>79875730
SOURCE
>>
>>79876339
the Italian military is actually pretty good
they work a lot with the Americans but i forgot that most people on pol are absolutely autistic
>>
>>79875730
>serious incident

So what, a Russian ship and an American ship accidentally traded some paint during a joint exercise?

Fuck off with this alarmist bullshit. It's never happening.
>>
>>79876339
russia has a doctrine centered around their nuclear stockpile, nothing else. they don't give a shit about maintaining giant money consuming conventional militaries.

oh you got 11 carriers? congratulations, they can be completely evaporated with just tiny nukes that cost nothing in comparison. you could wipe out the entire US navy with just a handful of nukes. the rockets fly so fast you can't even shoot them down. even if you could, simply detonate the nuke in the upper atmosphere and watch the shockwave crack your precious ships open like a tin can.
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 265x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 265x238
>>79876339
>literally has the largest clay with the most resources
>still poorer than fucking gooks with tiny ass land with no resources
>>
>>79875730
>serious incident between NATO and Russian forces
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79877046
Not sinking enough refugee rafts, Mario.
>>
>>79878179
>even if you could, simply detonate the nuke in the upper atmosphere and watch the shockwave crack your precious ships open like a tin can.

yeah i don't know if i buy that. the emp produced by the explosion would probably fuck up most of the modern ships.
>>
>>79875730
No source, this is a shit post.
>>
>>79876339
>money is the only thing that matters

What matters is we both have nukes
>>
File: pasta.png (22 KB, 995x148) Image search: [Google]
pasta.png
22 KB, 995x148
>>79877046
If you say so.
>>
File: APR20DEF.png (8 KB, 153x362) Image search: [Google]
APR20DEF.png
8 KB, 153x362
DEFCON STATUS: ORANGE
>DEFCON STATUS: ORANGE

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>79877046
of course the italian military is good - mussolini made sure of that. and lately it seems they can't find missing foreigners, and criminals are subjected to double jepoardy

so italy, your quality has become shit.
>>
>>79878547
the Italian gov wont let us
>>
>>79878179
Followed by a massive launch of our nukes at Moscow and any other meaningful parts of Russia. Hell we'd probably nuke the transiberian rail line just to be dicks.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.