[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys want a world with only whites and japanese in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Twitter924ae56.jpg (256 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Twitter924ae56.jpg
256 KB, 480x640
Would you guys want a world with only whites and japanese in it?

Similiar to what Hitler wanted?
>>
>>79874102
We would already have bases on the moon by now. Current funding for wars -> space program -> higher average IQ = profit
>>
>>79874102
The better question is why WOULDN'T you want it?

Like name a single goddamn reason why.
>>
>>79874298
>>79874401
Do you guys think that other races secretly want to be white or japanese ?
>>
>>79874102
>a world with only whites and japanese in it?
At current numbers or with equal number of each?
>>
>Hitler liking nips
when will this meme end?
He massivly supported antijapanese forces in all asia up to 38 with weapons, money and training
The German Japanese deal was the result of Hitler isolating the country with his reactions on the Second Italo-Abyssinian War
>>
>>79874571
yes.
please
>>
>>79874571
They only hate us cause they ain't us.

And we hate them because they're subhuman.
>>
>>79874571
Of course. I've encountered Filipinos, spics, and middle eastern types who would all claim to be white where they could get away with it.
>>
I can't find the Anzu thread, can this be it?
>>
>>79874571
I mean, mostly they want to be white
>>
>>79874102
Hitler was pro-Chinese prior to war you dumb cunt. He only dumped them and allied with Japan to threaten Soviets from the East.
>>
>>79874102
That's not what Hitler wanted, you fucking retard. Hitler wanted a world where all the races could love themselves and live in harmony.
>>
>>79874102

Absolutely.

In fact, give Japan all of the eastern hemisphere.
>>
>>79874298
>We would already have bases on the moon by now. Current funding for wars -> space program -> higher average IQ = profit

>Advanced science without jews

Nice meme
>>
>>79874634
Idk you choose.
>>79874751
Keep telling yourself that
>>79876928
Ive never heard that before. Can you link me a source to read up on that?
>>79876319
I heard he was pro chinese too
>>79875604
Fuck anzu bitch is like 12
>>
>>79877632
Ashkenazi are mostly white
>>
>>79874102
I'm not like Hitler, you can drop "japanese".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.