[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Illinois Cuck Was Arrested for Burning the Flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Illinois-Cuck.jpg (297 KB, 638x934) Image search: [Google]
Illinois-Cuck.jpg
297 KB, 638x934
Low T, low energy alpha cuck wearing flower crown burns American flags and gets arrested.

He is quoted as saying

>I am not proud to be an American. In this moment, being proud of my country is to ignore the atrocities committed against people of color, people living in poverty, people who identify as women, and against my own queer community on a daily basis…
>>
>>79873925

Fucking good. Arguing the merits of legality here aside, it's just a good excuse to arrest someone for being a massive tool and faggot.
>>
News

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/07/05/as-americans-celebrated-freedom-on-july-4-an-illinois-man-was-arrested-for-burning-the-flag/
>>
And no country on Earth treats gay people better than America. Maybe he should move to Saudi Arabia and try being out and proud there.
>>
File: 1462914533764.jpg (226 KB, 891x873) Image search: [Google]
1462914533764.jpg
226 KB, 891x873
>>79873925
>people of color
"yeah let me tell you how much I care about those colored folk, that's why I call them colored folk you know ahaha, because they're not a human being like me a white person, they're all one group that I called colored like during the segregation era! Here, let me keep virtue signaling without doing anything to actually help those subhuman non-whites that I treat as a monolith."

as a """""Person of color""""" dirty nonwhite other, this is the kind of person that makes me dislike white people.
>>
>>79873925
Not trying to be a shill here but what charges did they actually hit him with? I'm pretty sure this is protected speech so it must be a state law about lighting fires or something.
>>
>>79873925
For some reason I knew this guy was from Illinois the second I saw his face. Looks like a Chicago numale faggot.
>>
Flag burning isn't illegal, it's freedom of speech. Why was he arrested? I hate the faggot but I'm just wondering what the grounds for arrest were.
>>
>>79874468
Protected by federal law, not state law. He was arrested for being a flag desecrating faggot
>>
>>79874468

The news article says there is an old law against flag desecration that was still in the books, but it shouldn't have been enforceable.

The world is better for the "mistake".
>>
>Guy doing something and standing up for what he believes in despite being arrested for it
>low t low energy cuck

You can disagree with his beliefs but vocally standing up for them just makes him an idiot, not any of those things.
>>
>>79874468
Yhe arrest had nothing to do with flag burning. Read some of the stories that are out there. He made threats directed at his employer (Wal-Mart), or some such shit.
>>
>>79873925
Why was he arrested?

Flag burning is legal.
>>
>>79874226
I'm white and follow the advice of the biggest cuck to ever exist:

Judging not a person by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. :^)
>>
>>79874729
Standing up for a cause is not automatically good. He has disgraceful values and expressed them by insulting the nation that lets him have those values.
>>
>People of color

Bitch, nobody told you to burn the fucking flag. If you really want to help us. Just give us some money.
>>
>>79874802
not in IL apparently
>>
File: 32046_n.jpg (49 KB, 663x959) Image search: [Google]
32046_n.jpg
49 KB, 663x959
>>79873925
those degenerates should spend a few weeks in Saudiland, to see how it's like in a brown country
>>
>>79874704
Yeah but if the state has specific laws about lighting fires in public the fact that he was burning a flag is irrelevant. He would have still been lighting a fire illegally.
>>
>>79875005
>chemical reactions are now illegal
>the great state of illinois refuses to acknowledge the terrorist state of physics
>>
File: JUST.jpg (24 KB, 345x314) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
24 KB, 345x314
>>79873925
>>
File: 1467754223570.jpg (64 KB, 626x492) Image search: [Google]
1467754223570.jpg
64 KB, 626x492
>>79875263
>>
>>79873925
stop speaking on my peoples behalf, liberals
t. someone who grew up in destitute poverty
>>
Charges were dropped and he was released.
>>
>>79873925

Good start, fucking hang ALL liberals.
>>
File: Join or Die pol.png (1 MB, 1166x943) Image search: [Google]
Join or Die pol.png
1 MB, 1166x943
For those who don't know, Urbana is where the University of Illinois is. I went there; it's as cucked as any other college.
>>
>>79874585
The article says he's from Urbana you fucking retard.
>>
>/pol/ got someone arrested
praise fucking kek
>>
>>79875419
>>
>>79874226
Fluffy tail!
>>
>>79874723

The law is just rarely enforced.
>>
>>79876292
We've killed people. This is nothing.

Yes, suicides count.
>>
>In this moment, I am euphoric, not because of any phony nation's patriotism, but because of the fumes of the polyester I'm burning right now
>>
>>79874156
This. So much hate towards America despite the country bending over backwards for gays and "POC"s. Throw them out into any other country and see how long they last.
>>
>>79873925
>people who identify as women
Uhm, what about people who identify as men...? Ugh.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.